剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
我知道你的故事 不过说真的
No, I know the story. But seriously though,
自杀有多难
how hard is suicide?
我丈夫就自杀了
My husband did it.
从白色断崖跳下去 撞到石头
Threw himself off Beachy Head, hit the rocks,
头部爆裂 瞬间死亡
skull exploded. Poof! Efficient.
其他事他都不会 但该赞的还是要赞
He was shit at everything else, but gotta give him his due.
自杀他倒是很在行
He really knew what he was doing when it came to suicide.
-哇 -确实"哇"
- Wow. - Wow indeed.
不 我没有悲伤 他生前是个渣男
And no, I'm not grieving. He was a cunt.
你肯定毫不示弱加以反击了吧
Well, I'm sure you gave as good as you got.
-当然 -我深信不疑
- Oh, I did. - Oh, I believe you.
你为什么总是这么爱讽刺人
Why are you so sarcastic all the time?
因为这能阻止我杀人 包括我自己
'Cause it stops me killing people, including myself.
-该做的还是得做 -是啊
- Gotta do what you've gotta do. - You have, indeed... and...
我 差点就吃了药
I... nearly took some pills.
你差点吃了药 老天
You nearly took some pills? Jesus Christ.
-你什么毛病 -你什么毛病
- What is wrong with you? - No, what is wrong with you?
你怎么没吃啊
Why couldn't you go through with it?
因为我得去照顾我的狗
Because I had to look after my dog.
-借口 -不是借口 是理由
- That's an excuse. - It's not an excuse. It's a reason.
因为我意识到我妻子
Because I realized that my wife
可能是我喜欢过的
was probably the only human being
唯一人类 我的狗排第二
I actually liked, and my dog is second.
或许我能排第三
Well, maybe I could come third.
祝你好运
Yeah, good luck.
不 我懂你
No, but I do get it.
有的人和动物相处
Some people just feel more
比和人相处更自在
comfortable around animals then they do around people.
我和人相处也很自在 我只是觉得动物更好
I'm comfortable around humans. I just think animals are better.
那是因为你受伤了
That's because you're hurt
你失去了一个人 你觉得没人能替代她
and you've lost someone and you think no one compares. Mmm.
确实没人能替代她
No one does compare.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没事
No, none taken.
之所以动物比人更好
And the reason animals are better than people
是因为它们会继续向前
is because they just get on with it.
-它们不会发牢骚 -不像你
- They don't whinge all the time-- - Unlike you.
你什么意思
What d'you mean?
我们到这儿后你就一直在发牢骚 无意冒犯
We haven't stopped whinging since we got here. No offense.
-这次约会真不错 -嗯
- Well, this is nice. - Mmm.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Cheers, thanks. - Cheers.
-要我给你们介绍下今天的特♥价♥菜吗 -不了
- Can I tell you about the specials? - No.
该死
Fuckin' hell.
很好
Good.
-他妈的放手 -滚
- Fuckin' let go! - Fuck off!
贱♥人♥
Cunt!
-你也太蠢了吧 -为什么
- Well, that was really silly. - Why?
他们可能会向你泼酸或者拿刀捅你
Well, they could have had some acid or stabbed you or something.
跟你说了
Told you...
-我不在乎 -万一他们捅我呢
- I don't care. - What if they'd stabbed me?
-多谢了 -我的荣幸
- Oh, cheers. - Pleasure.
Me again.
又是我
所以他们才把这叫做瘾吧
This must be why they call it a habit.
-嗯 -嗯
- Yep. - Yep.
你知道我知道你是什么感受
You know I know how you feel?
试着想象如果
Okay, try imagining if...
所有那些听你说你老婆要死了的人
everyone you told about your wife dying just...
都觉得是她自己的错
thought it was her own fault.
什么意思
What d'you mean?
梅尔吸毒 不是吗
Well, Mel was an addict, wasn't she?
她给自己注射 所以
She injected herself, so...
大多数人都觉得是她自己的错
you know, most people just think it was her fault.
对我或者她
And feel the same sympathy
有着同样的怜悯心 我是说
for me or for her. I mean...
每天在我理智的时候
Every minute of every day that I have my wits about me,
我脑子里想的都是
all I can think about is...
趁我没有太清醒的时候吸点毒品
getting some gear before I become too fucking conscious.
我和丽莎
When I was with...
在一起的时候
Lisa,
我们回家 打开一瓶红酒
we'd sort of get home, open a bottle of wine...
然后说 "就我们俩 来狂欢吧"
and go, "Yay! Just us. Let's party."
而"狂欢"指的是
And by "Party,"
像这样和我们的狗坐在这里
I mean... sit here like this, with the dog,
看电视或者听音乐 或者聊天
watching telly, or listening to music, or just talking.
我们聊得越久
Just, the more we talked,
就喝得越多
the more we drank.
不希望夜晚结束
We didn't want the night to end.
现在我喝酒
Now I drink...
因为我希望夜晚结束
'cause I want the night to end.
就像我内心已经死了 而我依然
It's like I'm already dead inside, and yet I'm still...
痛苦不堪
in the worst kind of pain.
只要我们开心就好
As long as we're having fun.
我仍然不敢相信我们有这么多共同点
I still can't believe we've got so much in common.
我们没有任何共同点
We don't have anything in common.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that, though?
一个巨大的区别是
Well... the big difference is...
你还没放弃 对吗
you haven't given up yet, have you?
而我 我很乐意现在就死去
I mean, me, I would quite happily die right now.
要是我有足够多的钱
If I had enough money,
我会疯狂嗑药嗑到不能嗑为止
I would just take as many drugs as I possibly could.
别浪费去买♥♥吃的
Don't waste it on food.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表