剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
你要穿什么
So, what are you gonna wear?
-怎么 -第一印象很重要
- Why? - Well, first impressions are important.
看看我和琼恩
I mean, look at me and June.
她会先注意到我的穿搭风格然后才是性格
She'd noticed my style before my personality.
我对第一印象不在乎
I don't care about first impre--
任何印象都不在乎 好吗
I don't care about any impression, do I?
你如果想要帮忙的话 我可以给你建议
If you want any help, I could give you tips.
他之前的女友就交往了一分钟
He's had a girlfriend for about a minute
他就觉得自己是他妈的布莱恩·费瑞[Roxy Music乐队主唱]
and he thinks he's Bryan fucking Ferry.
为什么人们都觉得我需要和女性相处的建议
And why do people think I need tips with women?
关于穿搭的建议
Tips on style.
关于穿搭的建议
Tips on style?
你的吗
From you?
-是的 -你说
- Yeah. - Go on.
-好 午餐还是晚餐 -有什么区别
- Okay. Lunch or dinner? - What difference does that make?
晚餐的话 她也许会穿晚礼服
Well, for dinner, she might wear a ball gown,
这样的话你最好穿正装
in which case you'll wanna wear a dress suit.
但是午餐的话 休闲西装配便裤也许就行
But for lunch, you'll probably get away with blazer and slacks?
-便裤 -你是40年代的人吗
- Slacks? - Are you from the 1940s?
-不需要穿正装 -我不会的
- No need to wear a suit. - I won't.
-体面简洁的牛仔和配衬衫 -没错
- Smart jeans, nice shirt. - Exactly, yeah.
你有体面简洁的牛仔裤和衬衫吗
Have you got smart jeans and a nice shirt?
你要想的话我可以陪你去买♥♥
I'll take you shopping, if you like.
不过要记住 黑色显瘦
But remember, black is slimming.
不过也没法化腐朽为神奇吧
Can't work miracles though, can it?
多谢你了
Cheers, thank you.
我不需要购物
I don't need to go shopping.
-来吧 -真的
- Come on. - Really?
嗯
Yeah.
真丢人
Ah. It's embarrassing.
哪儿有
No, it's not.
就是 一个成年男人被指点该穿什么
It is. A grown man being told what to wear.
进去
Go in here.
我靠
Fuck off.
-可以点歌♥吗 -什么
- Do you take requests? -What?
有Bee Gees的歌♥吗
Have you got any Bee Gees?
-什么意思 -抱歉 我以为这是迪厅
- What do you mean? - Oh, sorry, I thought this was a disco.
他很老
He's very old.
你们俩是是一起的吗
Are you two together?
-不是 -我正想说...
- No. - No, I was gonna say...
这些有胸围42码的吗
Got one of these in 42 chest?
-礼貌点 -嗯
- Be nice. - Yeah.
你在这工作不是浪费时间
It's not a waste of time, you working here.
确实是个很好的跳板 你可以继续去做...
It is a good stepping stone, and you can go on and do...
任何你想做的事 我没有...
anything you want. I didn't...
是因为我不想
'cause I didn't want to.
我没有加班
I didn't do overtime,
试着升职或者...
try and get promoted, or...
去别的城市找个更好的工作 我只是...
get a better job in a different town. I just...
我只想每晚回家
I just wanted to get home every night...
和丽莎共度每一分钟
spend every available minute I could with Lisa.
我做了正确的决定
And I made the right decision.
真有爱
That's so lovely.
别哭 别在你新男友面前哭
Don't cry. Not in front of your new boyfriend.
他来了
Here he comes.
你好
Hi.
这个码穿着不会很好看
It just won't look as good in this size.
我进他店后我能看到他的失落表情
I could see the look of disappointment when I went in his shop.
-你好 -你好吗
- Hello. - You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
这是桑迪 为我工作
This is Sandy, who works for me.
-你好 桑迪 -你好
- Hello, Sandy. - Hello.
-这是 -幸会
- This is... - Nice to meet you.
达芙妮
...Daphne,
她是清洁工 我的清洁工
who's a cleaner, my cleaner.
对
Yeah.
我是他的清洁工
I'm his cleaner.
并不是他
Not his friend or anything
有份丢人工作的朋友什么的
with a job he's embarrassed about on my behalf.
总之
Anyway,
我正要去你家做清洁
I was just on my way to your house to do some cleaning,
我忘了带我的钥匙 所以撞见你我真走运
and I forgot my keys, so it's lucky we ran into each other.
他会给我他的钥匙 因为我是他的清洁工
But he's just gonna give me his 'cause I'm his cleaner.
-这不是问题 对吗 -当然
- It's not a problem, is it? - No.
相信你的清洁工 把钥匙给你的清洁工
Trust your cleaner. Give your keys to your cleaner.
又不是给妓♥女♥ 对吧
It's not like giving them to a prostitute, is it?
-回头见 -但愿吧
- See you later! - Hope so.
你好吗 乔治
You all right, George?
你把钥匙插在门上了
You left the keys in the door.
-是吗 -嗯
- Did I? - Yeah.
难以置信
That's amazing.
不敢相信你把整个屋子都打扫了
Can't believe you've done all this.
不敢相信你给了我你的钥匙
I can't believe you gave me your keys.
我不想退缩
I didn't wanna back down.
我知道
I know.
我该给你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
不用给
Nothing.
就想看看你是否信任我
Just wanted to see if you trusted me.
抱歉刚才
Sorry about the whole...
说你是我的清洁工
saying you're my cleaner.
我想着你会更喜欢这个而不是妓♥女♥
I thought you'd prefer it to prostitute.
性工作者
Sex worker.
因为这么说人们会先入为主
And only 'cause people prejudge you when you say that,
我不想吓到那个新来的姑娘
and I don't wanna scare the new girl.
"这是我朋友 她是妓♥女♥"
"This is my friend, she's a prostitute."
-性工作者 -对
- Sex worker. - Right.
没事
No worries.
想喝咖啡吗
D'you want a coffee?
不 刚喝了一杯
No, I've just had one.
实际上 我得走了
Actually, I've got to be going.
你确定你什么都不想要吗
You sure I can't give you anything for this?
是的 我很乐意
No, it's my pleasure.
不是每个人都想惹你 托尼
Not everyone is out to get you, Tony.
大多数人都是好人 只是当天心情不好
Most people are all right. They're just having a bad day.
有时候他们不合群 陷入生活的泥沼
Sometimes they don't fit, they get caught up in their own lives.
他们只是想要生存下去
They're just trying to survive.
好人会遇到坏事
Bad things happen to good people,
坏人也会遇到好事
good things happen to bad people,
有时候
and sometimes...
不是任何人的错
it's just no one's fault.
谢谢
Cheers.
嗯 该走了 再见
Right, shoes on. See you later, mate.
再见
See you later.
乖
Good girl.
很好
Good.
我该事先声明
I should say from the off,
我本不想做这个的 但马特说你也丧偶
I didn't want to do this, but Matt said you're a widow, too, and,
除了吃饭 这次约会
you know, absolutely nothing, apart from eating,
不会有任何结果
could ever come of this
因为我仍然爱着我的妻子
because I'm still attached to my wife,
这是实话
and... I'm just being honest.
这是你表达我们要均摊的方式吗
Is this your way of saying we're gonna split the bill?
香槟
Erm, champagne.
当然均摊 威士忌 谢谢
Definitely splitting the bill. Whiskey, please.
-什么类的 -大的
- Any particular sort? - Large.
真有见识
Oh, discerning.
知道吗 吃一大口止痛药就能一了百了
You know what? It's a mouthful of painkiller.
真有意思 阴暗 沉重
This is good schtick. You know, dark and down.
但你显然不是真的想自杀 吓人而已
But you're obviously not really suicidal. It's just bullshit.
嗯 这你可就说错了
Right, that's where you're wrong.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表