剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
有句老话说得好
There's that lovely thing,
"社会变得美好是因为老人们在不停地栽树
"A society grows great when old men plant trees,
尽管他们知道他们并不会享受到这些树荫"
the shade of which they know they will never sit in."
好人为别人做事
Good people do things for other people.
就这么简单
That's it. The end.
而你是好人 托尼
And you're good, Tony.
你有很多可贡献给这世界的东西
You have so much to give.
聪明
Smart...
有趣
funny...
善良
lovely.
你忘了性感 不过
You forgot "Sexy," but...
这个嘛
Yeah, well,
不想太明显
didn't want to be too obvious.
-如果你再年轻个20岁 是吧 -没错
- If you were 20 years younger, right? - Exactly.
告诉你 我要是再年轻20岁
Mind you, if I was 20 years younger,
我可以找个比你更好的
I think I could do better.
当然
Yeah, definitely.
我走了
All right, I'm off.
拜
Bye.
-明天见 -再见
- See you tomorrow. - See ya.
-再见 -拜
- See ya. - Bye.
-托尼 -什么
- Tony. - Huh?
请一定要幸福
Please be happy.
什么
What?
你值得幸福
You deserve to be happy.
请一定要幸福
Please be happy.
我喜欢你如此爱你的妻子
I love how much you love your wife,
我等不及
and I can't wait
遇到一个能像你爱你妻子这样爱我的人
for someone to love me as much as you love your wife.
但 你还是可以幸福
But... you can still be happy.
好
Okay.
你真有意思
You're so funny.
你总是能让我笑
You make me laugh all the time.
托尼 你让我很难过
Tony, you're breaking my heart.
知道了
Okay.
-布莱恩的新闻怎么样了 -在这儿
- How's the Brian story going? - Yeah, I've got it here.
-你想看看吗 -嗯
- Do you want to read it? - Yep.
这个可以上头版
Well, this can be the front page.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
天啊 我要哭了
Oh, my God. I could cry.
别哭 也别太沾沾自喜
Don't cry, and don't be too flattered.
你看过我们的头版什么样吧
Have you seen our front pages?
是的
Yeah.
不过还是
But still....
真的很不错
It's really good.
-很棒 -谢谢
- Really good. - Thank you.
不是吧
No way!
托尼
Tony!
我的天
Oh, my God!
你好
Hello!
你好呀
Hello, you!
你好
Hello.
这是你的新家
Wow. This is your new home.
-天 -我的天 托尼
- Oh, God. - My God, Tony.
看看那张脸
Look at that face.
它太美了
She is gorgeous.
-嘿 -你还好吗
- Hey. - You all right?
我就知道能在办公室找到你
I knew I'd find you at the office.
妓♥女♥
Prostitute.
性工作者
Sex worker.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表