剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
又一个好男人有对象了
Another good man taken.
那个
Well...
她还没答应
she hasn't said yes yet.
她会的
She will.
疯了才不会
She'd be mad not to.
你有对象了
I don't suppose you'll have time
肯定不会有时间跟我玩了吧
to associate with me when you're all hooked up again.
傻子
Stupid.
相信我
Trust me.
会变得复杂起来
It gets complicated.
没人想让他们的男人和我这样的人交际
No one wants their fella hanging out with someone like me.
你这样的人
Like you.
一个善良的人
A really nice person.
-回头见 -回头见
- See you later. - See you later.
好吗 爸
All right, Dad?
士兵今天又来了
The soldiers were here again today.
是吗
Were they?
嗯
Yeah.
来找我
Looking for me.
我躲开了
I kept out of the way.
是英国士兵还是德国士兵
Were they British or German?
德国
German.
那就是纳粹
Nazis, then?
是的
Yep.
最好躲开 直到战争结束
Best keep out the way... 'til the war's over.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
-是吗 -嗯
- Am I? - Yeah.
我叫什么
What's my name?
查理
Charlie.
是的
Yep.
你怎么会认识我
How do you know me?
你有时候会过来
Well, you come here sometimes.
嗯 我有时候会过来
Yep, I come here sometimes.
你是我儿子
You're my boy.
是的
Yep.
你在壁纸上画画 对吗
You drew on the wallpaper, didn't ya?
是的
I did, yeah.
我7岁的时候
When I was seven.
你还记得
You remember that?
你妈妈气死了
Your mum's furious.
是啊
She was.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
小屋里还有卷备用的
Got a spare roll down the shed.
我明天就去贴
I'll do it tomorrow.
你已经贴了 爸
You did it already, Dad.
-你隔天就贴了 -嗯
- You did it the next day. - Yeah.
我明天去贴
I'll do it tomorrow.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
同性恋
Gay.
后面会掉下去 你朝前坐 我就拉起来
...falling down the back. If you sit forward, I'll pull it up.
好的
Okay, right.
我不想再来了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
我不知道有什么意义
I don't see the point.
我是说
Well, I mean,
心理治疗可以帮助你应付你的情绪
therapy is a way of helping you cope with your feelings.
怎么应付
How?
你在问问题
You're asking the question,
意味着你即将解决问题了
which means you're on the way to problem-solving.
是吗
Am I?
这个问题很好
That's a great question.
问得很好 托尼
That's a great question, Tony.
我们是来帮你改变
We are here to help you change...
促成你问题的消极行为
the negative behavior which contributes to your problems.
我的消极行为是什么
What is my negative behavior?
你自己说了 你想惩罚这世界
You've said yourself, you wanna punish the world
-因为你失去了爱人 -嗯
- as a result of your loss. - Yeah.
有些人就该被惩罚
Some people deserve to be punished,
包括我
including me.
我以为我可以执行惩罚
And I thought I could be the one to administer the punishment,
但我的错误在于我认为所有人都是混♥蛋♥
but my mistake was thinking that everyone is an arsehole,
但实际并不是
and they're not.
有的人是好人
Some people are nice, right?
棘手之处在于辨认谁是好人谁是坏人
And the trick is to find who's nice and who's an arsehole.
但坏人都很聪明 他们会假装成好人
But arseholes are clever. They pretend to be nice.
他们假装关心你
They pretend to care about you, that--
你就是坏人
You're an arsehole.
所以我很聪明了
So I'm clever.
是的
Yeah.
-所以你想惩罚我 -并不想
- So you wanna punish me? - I don't, actually.
-不 -不
- No. - No.
我只是 不再需要你了
I just... don't need you around anymore.
我不
I don't...
我不再需要你
I don't need you anymore.
好的
Okay.
你并不坏
You're not terrible, you know.
你不是希♥特♥勒♥
You're not Hitler.
你是个傻♥逼♥
You're a dickhead.
你是混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
好受点了吗 托尼
You feel better, Tony?
是的 也许这样有效果
I do. Maybe there's something in this, yeah.
你个人♥渣♥
You absolute cock.
你人♥渣♥ 你杂碎
You cock, you twat.
是你妹夫马特告诉了我你的情况
It was your brother-in-law Matt that told me about you, and uh...
我们觉得这是个好主意
we thought it would be a good idea--
我附和了一段时间
And I went along with it for a while.
不知道为什么 就像晃动牙齿一样 我知道你是人♥渣♥
I don't know why. Like wiggling a tooth. I knew you were a cock,
-但我想我可以试试 -嗯
- but I just thought I'd give it-- - Well,
似乎对他有帮助
it seems to be helping him,
他的婚姻在走下坡路
what with his marriage going down the fucking swanny.
他的什么
His what?
抱歉 我多嘴了
Sorry. Naughty.
你和吉尔之间没问题吧
Is everything okay with you and Jill?
什么
What?
心理医生说你们婚姻出了问题
The psychiatrist said you were having marriage problems.
-他不该说的 -我知道 他是混♥蛋♥
- Well, he shouldn't have done that. - I know. He's a twat.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是的
Yeah, we are.
什么 你 你们有在解决 对吗
What, you're-- What? You're working it out, though?
我们在努力
Well, we're trying to, yeah.
所以你们不会 离婚什么的吧
So you're not gonna... Split up or anything?
-就... -可能
- Just gonna- - Well, maybe.
真的吗
Really?
拜托
Oh, come on. Wha--
其他人遇到问题
Is it genuinely a revelation to you
对你来说真的有这么难以置信吗 托尼
that other people have problems, Tony?
因为他们有问题 人人都有
Because they do. Everyone does.
大多数人不会把问题说出去
Most people keep these things to themselves.
不像你大肆宣扬
They don't go around broadcasting it like you do,
但每个人生活里都有难题
but everyone has bad shit in their lives.
所以你下次因为服务员弄错你点的餐
So the next time you're rude to some waitress
就对他们大发脾气 或者因为有人说了蠢话
for getting your order wrong, or make someone feel bad
就破口大骂
for saying something stupid,
你要记住他们可能是刚考试挂科
just know that they might have just failed an exam,
或者被解雇 或者发现他们母亲患有癌症
or been made redundant, or found out their mum's got cancer.
-那乔治呢 -你以为我没想过吗
- What about George? - What, like I haven't thought of that?
他不知道出了问题
He doesn't know anything's wrong.
老实说 他更担心他叔叔行为像疯子
To be honest, he's more worried about his uncle acting mental,
威胁自杀以及杀别人
threatening to kill himself and other people.
这个
Well...
告诉他他不用再担心这个了
tell him he doesn't have to worry about that... at least.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表