剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
不会发生的
That's not gonna happen.
我不会告诉他以后可能成为谎言的事
I'm not gonna tell him something that might turn out to be a lie.
我不会自杀
I'm not gonna kill myself.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别 你并不知道
No, you didn't know.
不是这个 我是说
No, not about this. I mean...
一切
about everything.
我一直都很混♥蛋♥
Been a fuckin' pain.
我喜欢这份工作
I like this job.
我只是以前做得更好 以前更努力
I just used to be better at it. Used to... try harder.
但是
But it's...
这是个工作的好地方
it's a good place to work.
即使有这么多笨蛋
Even with these idiots.
不起眼的事也很重要
And the little things do matter.
这个免费的本地破报纸
This shitty little... free, local newspaper.
可以打发些时间
It kills a few minutes,
以积极的方式
in a good way.
逗人一笑 因为有人救下了树上的一只失明猫咪
A smile 'cause someone saved a blind kitten from a tree.
不是为了阅读 而是上报
It's not for reading, it's for being in.
每个人都该至少上报一次
Everyone should be in the local paper at least once.
"我曾上过报纸"
"I was 'ere."
这很好
It's sweet.
谢谢 伦尼
Cheers, Lenny.
谢什么
What for?
谢谢你做我的人体压力球
For being my human stress ball.
让我捏你的脖子
Letting me squeeze your neck.
你这兄弟太给力了
What a good fuckin' mate you are!
不客气
Welcome.
你才华横溢 桑迪
You're brilliant, Sandy.
聪明
Smart,
热情
interested.
千万别丢了
Don't ever lose that.
你可以想做什么就做什么
You can do whatever you want.
凯茜
And Kath.
谢谢你每天烦我
Thank you for annoying me every day,
从未失败过
without fail.
你的平庸问题
Your banal questions...
让我分心
they distracted me.
所以 谢谢
So, cheers.
不知道他嗑了什么药
Dunno what he's on about.
他就是在友好待人而已
I think he's being nice.
那就更怪了
Hmm. That's even weirder.
还有
And...
谢谢 马特
cheers, Matt.
谢谢你从未放弃
Thanks for never giving up.
这肯定就像解救一只被困在圈套中
It must have been like trying to free an injured,
受伤的愤怒老鼠一样
angry rat from a trap.
你是为了它好 但它浑然不知
You're doing it for its own good, but it doesn't know that
因为它谁都不信
'cause it doesn't trust anyone anymore...
于是它暴跳如雷
so it lashes out.
你不能改变世界
You can't change the world,
但你可以 你可以改变自己
but you can-- you can change yourself.
在这点上我也会更加努力
I'll try harder at that as well.
我会继续活着
I'll stick around.
所以
So,
我算是赢了
I mean, I won then?
-赢了什么 -我让你坚持活了足够久
- Won what? - I kept you alive long enough
直到你决定你不会自杀
to decide you weren't going to kill yourself
你也许会再次幸福
and you could be happy again.
幸福有点夸张了
Happy's a stretch.
但你不用再没收我的鞋带
But you don't have to confiscate my shoelaces anymore.
好的
Okay.
回去继续工作
Get back to work.
除非你还有别的地方要去
Unless you've got somewhere better to be.
我还真有别的地方要去
I have got somewhere better to be.
又回来了
Oh, back again.
你好
Hi.
我在想你愿不愿意出去
I was wondering if you wanted to go out...
喝点酒
for a drink...
或者吃顿饭
or a meal.
我不再疯癫了
I'm not mad anymore.
只有一点疯癫
I'm a bit mad.
不比其他人更疯癫
But, no madder than anyone else.
我不知道这是否合适 我只是
I don't know if it's the right thing. I just...
好的
Okay.
我 我能说我会考虑考虑吗
Well, I mean-- Can I say I'll think about it?
当然
Yep.
这也行
I'll take that.
考虑考虑 这很好
Think about it. That's good.
还有希望
There's hope.
希望就是一切
Hope is everything.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
说愿意
Just say yes.
我约了她出去
I asked her out.
那个护士
The nurse?
太棒了
Oh, excellent!
她在考虑 所以
She's thinking about it, so...
你好吗
How are you?
我是说
I mean...
你
are you...
-我快乐吗 -是的
- Am I happy? - Yeah.
是的
Yes.
我和斯坦度过了美妙的一生
I had the most wonderful life with Stan.
我拥有所有的回忆
And I have all those memories.
我们其实都是回忆
That's all we are anyway, really, memories.
斯坦也度过了美妙的一生
And Stan had a wonderful life, too,
他没有痛苦
and he's not in any pain.
甚至不知道已经结束了
Doesn't even know it's over.
我知道
I do.
但我宁愿我活着
But I'd rather live...
想念他
missing him...
而不愿他活着想念我
than for him to live missing me.
我就有这么爱他
That's how much I love him.
我什么都不会改变
I wouldn't change anything.
如果我回到过去 改变一件我不喜欢的事
If I went back and changed one thing I didn't like,
我也许会失去
I might lose something
那件坏事最后带给我的东西
that that bad thing eventually took me to.
你不该后悔做过任何事
You shouldn't regret anything,
或者觉得 "如果我回到过去
or think, "Well, if I went back,
我也许会做这个 做那个"
I might do this or I might do that."
我想回到1998年
I'd go back to 1998...
然后揍加文·提利的脸 因为他看了丽莎
and punch Gavin Tilley in the face for looking at Lisa.
-因为他看丽莎 -是他看她的方式
- For looking at her? - It was the way he looked at her.
他眨了眼
He winked.
她无视了
She ignored it.
我假装我没看到
I pretended I hadn't seen it.
我知道打他是不对的 但是
I knew it was wrong to punch him, but...
还有 我觉得我当时很丢人
Also, I think I was embarrassed
为一件事吃醋
about being jealous over something, so...
但现在我希望我当初揍了他
But now I wish I'd punched him in the face.
我在公♥司♥
I found myself...
大谈生活怎么怎么有意义
ranting about how life's worth living today at work
这是丽莎去世后我第一次这样
for the first time since Lisa died,
都怪你
and... that's your fault.
我想
And I thought...
我会继续
I'm gonna carry on...
说我想说的 做我想做的
saying and doing... what I want, and...
惩罚世界 但我只会惩罚那些活该的人
punishing the world, but I'm gonna punish people who deserve it.
我会把我的超能力用在好事上
I'm gonna use my superpower for good.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表