剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
不用了 泪腺也整坏了
No, they've fucked my tear ducts.
拍张照吧 -好
Take a picture. - Yeah.
拍好了吗 -对 很好
Got it? - Yeah. Great.
你要去看素戏的歌♥舞表演吗
Are you going to that am-dram cabaret thing?
不知道 怎么了
I dunno. Why?
你愿不愿意跟我一起去
Wondered if you'd like to come with me?
什么意思 你要去吗 -对
What do you mean? You mean you're going? - Yeah.
我们可以先去喝一杯 然后坐在一起
Thought we could have a drink before and sit together.
我还不确定要不要去
Right. I'm not sure if I'm going.
好吧 那你想不想去...
Right. Well, would you like to go...
跟我一起
with me?
其实是跟大家一起吧 我们大家都会去
Well, with everyone, really. Everyone's going. We'd all be there.
对 但我问的是 你愿不愿意跟我一起坐
Yeah, but I'm saying would you like to sit with me?
我不确定去不去 也不知道哪里有空位
But I don't know if I'm going. And we don't know what seats will be free.
不想跟我一起去就直说
If you don't want to go with me, just say.
我不是那意思 只是不知道去不去
No, it's not that. It's just I don't know if I'm going.
我还没看到时的安排 -现在看吧
I haven't even checked my diary. - Well, go on, then.
什么 -看安排 就在你眼前
What? - Well, check it. It's right there.
不在这一页嘛
No. It's hardly on the right page, is it?
现在上面是空的 -对 好吧 那我...
There's nothing in there at the moment. - Yeah. Right. Well, I'll...
写上去吧
pencil that in, then.
我还得看看我的总计划
I will have to check my master diary as well.
你还有总计划 -对
You've got a master diary? - Yeah.
工作计划放在这儿 个人计划在家里
I've got work here, and then personal at home,
配合着用 其实... 托尼
so I tend to mix and match, actually, so... Tony?
能不能... 抱歉 凯丝 我得... 托尼 我们要...
Can I just... Sorry, Kath, I've got... Tony, we've got our...
开会
meeting.
把门关上
Shut the door.
凯丝让我跟她坐在一起看表演
Kath just asked me to sit next to her at the cabaret thing.
很好
Great.
我得摆脱她 -为什么
I need to get out of it. - Why?
拜托你帮我摆脱她 -怎么帮
Please help me get out of it. Please. - How?
说你又想自杀了
Say you're thinking of killing yourself again.
说我想在下周四自杀
Say I'm thinking of killing myself next Thursday?
那我跟她说吧
Well, I'll tell her, then.
你要告诉她你不能陪她去 是因为我想自杀
You'll tell her you can't go with her 'cause I'm thinking of killing myself?
我才不要说我想自杀呢
I'm not saying I'm thinking of killing myself
明明是你自己太怂 不敢拒绝和她约会
'cause you're too chicken to say you don't want to go on a date with her.
妈的 举手之劳嘛
For fuck's sake, it's just a favor.
你知道"狼来了"的寓言故事吗
And do you know the fable, The Boy Who Cried Wolf?
知道 -是吧
Yeah. - Yeah. Right.
等我真的想自杀了怎么办
So, what happens when I really am thinking of killing myself,
别人都会说 "肯定又是他小舅子不想去约会了"
and everyone goes, "Nah, he's just trying to get his cowardly brother-in-law out of a date"?
那不一样吧
Well, no, that's different in that case, isn't it?
他承认说 "没有 开个玩笑而已"
'Cause he admitted it. He was like, "Nah, only joking."
人们就都知道他骗人
So they all knew he was lying.
而且他总说同样的谎 太明显了
And he kept doing it, so it was obvious.
这个谎话我们只说一次 而且也不承认
We'll only use this lie once, and we'll never admit to it.
所以"狼来了"的寓意是 "不要承认自己说谎
So, the moral of that fable is: "Never admit you were lying,
永远..." -对
ever..." - Yeah.
"每次要说不同的谎"
"and always use different lies each time"?
没错
Yeah.
很有道理
Nice message.
不干 -拜托
No. - Come on.
没门
No.
妈的 -你自己想办法吧
Fuck's sake. - You're on your own.
回来了 爸爸
There we go, Dad.
很好
Good.
好了 坐吧
There. You're all right.
托尼 我不会坐着等你采取行动
Tony, I'm not going to sit around and wait for you to make a move,
我得继续生活
I have to get on with my life.
你怎么怪怪的 -我奇怪
Why are you acting weird? - I'm acting weird?
有没有搞错啊 托尼
For fuck's sake, Tony!
我就是有点难受
I'm just a bit fed up, all right?
老婆死了 老爸... -对 我知道
My wife died. My dad... - Yes, I know. I know.
抱歉让你听烦了
Sorry if that bores you.
真要这样 我去
Seriously? Fucking hell.
你们只是去喝酒吗
Was it just a drink?
拜托
Fuck's sake.
就一个问题 只是去喝酒吗
It's just a question. Was it just a drink?
对 只是去喝酒
Yes, it was just a drink!
行 好吧
Okay. Good.
但可能不会每次都只是喝酒
But it might not always be just a drink, though.
爸爸 说"西蒙是个王八蛋"
Dad, say, "Simon is a cunt."
什么
What?
"西蒙是个王八蛋"
"Simon is a cunt."
说吧
Say it.
对 -"西蒙是个王八蛋"
Yeah. - "Simon is a cunt."
记住了
Remember that.
对
Right.
可以吗
All right?
会不会烫 -挺好的
Is it okay? Not too hot? - No, it's good.
要再来一口吧
Yeah. Manage another one?
吃了就会好很多 真棒
You'll feel so much better if you eat this. That's it.
好点了吗
That's better? Okay?
好 -行吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
我给你带了几件毛衣
I've brought you a few jumpers.
天气变冷了 -太好了 谢谢
It's getting a bit chillier outside. - Great. Thanks.
毛衣越多越好
I mean, yeah, can never have too many jumpers.
我其实正想打电♥话♥给你
...I was gonna call you, actually.
你知道他们要搞的表演吗 -知道
You know the cabaret thing that they're doing? - Yeah.
我想问你想不想去
I wondered if you wanted to come.
我得照顾孩子
I'd have to sort a babysitter.
可以把乔治带上 表演老少皆宜
No, you can bring George. It's for everyone.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
好吧 你去的话就帮了我一个忙
Yeah. You'd be doing me a favor, actually.
凯丝让我和她去 -为什么
Kath's asked me to go with her. - Why?
她好像对我有意思
I think she's got a thing for me.
跟她说不行啊
Well, tell her you can't
你要陪老婆孩子去
'cause you're going with your wife and child.
对 好
Right. Yeah.
她人挺好的
I mean, it's nice of her, though, really,
可能觉得你孤单
'cause she probably thought you were lonely.
可能吧 -对
Probably. - Yeah.
我本来就准备去的
I was thinking of coming,
就是不知道乔治能不能进去
I just didn't know whether George would be allowed.
他可以 -那很好
He is, yeah. - That's good, yeah.
那好吧... 我先走了 -行
Okay, well... I'd better go. - Yeah.
谢谢你送... -晚点再见
Thanks for the... - But I'll see you later.
你好
All right?
凯丝 演出的事... -怎么了
Kath, about the, cabaret thing. - Yeah?
我会跟吉尔和乔治一起去
I'm gonna go with Jill and George.
没问题 很好啊
Yeah, fine. Brilliant.
不错
Great.
我打算那晚自杀 -别...
I'm killing myself that night! - Don't...
什么
What?
没什么 就是...
Nothing, it was a...
怪了
Weird!
想去喝杯咖啡吗
Do you want a coffee?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
不知道 因为很好喝
Dunno, 'cause it tastes nice?
走吧 去喝杯好喝的咖啡...
Come on, let's go for a nice coffee, and...
聊聊有趣的话题 比如广♥告♥
talk about really interesting things like advertising.
行吗 -好吧
Yeah? - Yeah, all right.
你的 -谢谢
There you go. - Thanks.
我在马特面前挺丢脸的吧
Did I embarrass myself with Matt, then?
当然没有
Definitely not.
诚实地说了好话 有什么丢脸的呢
Why would you be embarrassed about being honest and saying something nice?
他应该受宠若惊
He should be flattered.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表