剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
I just... I've got a bit of company, that's all.
不是吗
Haven't I?
你知道我对你的感觉 -我知道
You know how I feel about you. - I know.
但你没兴趣 -我有
But you're not interested. - I am,
但我不懂为什么不能就这样继续下去
but I don't know why we can't just carry on like this,
就是经常见面 这样很好
you know? We see each other all the time. It's great.
对彼此有好感 为什么得确认关系呢
We like each other. Why do you have to call it summat?
就这样继续下去 什么都不用改变
Let's just carry on, you know, and nothing changes.
"土拨鼠之日"
Groundhog Day.
也许我不想像"土拨鼠之日"那样
Maybe I don't want Groundhog Day.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
回头见
See you later.
是我
Only me!
你好啊
Hello, mate.
你好吗 -你好吗
All right? - All right?
没事
Yeah.
你♥爸♥的事 我很遗憾 -谢谢
Sorry to hear about your dad. - Cheers.
这是什么
What are these?
安♥眠♥药♥
Sleeping pills.
为什么
Why?
帮助我入睡
To help me sleep.
真的吗
Really?
对 我就是...
Yeah, I just...
为什么在这下面
Why are they down here?
这样我就不用上楼自杀了
So I don't have to get up to kill myself.
托尼 说真的...
Tony, seriously...
怎么了... 以前我想过自杀 但...
What? There... Look, there was a time, but, you know...
你可以带走 但如果我真的想干什么
I mean, you could take 'em away, but if I really wanted to do summat,
厨房♥里有刀
there's knives in the kitchen,
我还能用皮带把自己吊死在衣柜上
I could fucking hang myself in a wardrobe with a belt.
你为什么还这么想 -我没有 真的
Why you still thinking like that? - I'm not, particularly.
没有一直想
Not all the time.
你过来是要念叨我的吗
Have you just come round to nag me?
不 我过来是...
No, I've come...
我过来看看你好不好
I've come round to see if you're okay.
你跟邮差怎么样了
How's it going with the postman?
告诉我你没事
Please tell me you're okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
你跟邮差怎么样了
How's it going with the postman?
还行吧... 他是个有趣的人
Yeah, I mean... he's a funny man.
说得很贴切
Nice description.
我只是担心我的过去会纠缠着我
I'm just worried, you know, my past is going to catch up with me
他可能应付不来
and he's not gonna be able to cope with it.
别担心你的过去 你要担心的是未来
Don't worry about your past. Worry about your future.
我更担心你的未来
I'm more worried about your future.
你有时候会让我想起丽莎
You remind me of Lisa sometimes.
她得确保所有人都没事 自己才能好过
Everyone else had to be okay before she could be okay.
晚上躺在床上
At night, in bed,
她会说
she'd say,
"晚安"
"Good night."
有时候我想逗她 故意不回话
And sometimes, I wouldn't answer her, to wind her up.
她会说"快说 你得说 不然我睡不着"
And she'd go, "Say it! You gotta say it, or I can't sleep."
我问她"为什么 好傻" 她会说"说"
And I'd go, "Why? It's stupid." She'd go, "Say it!"
最后我还是得说
And I had to say it last as well.
最后我会说...
And, eventually, I'd go...
"晚安"
"Good night."
这样她才能睡着
Then she could sleep.
你想喝茶吗
Do you want a tea?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thanks.
怎么 死人了吗
Bloody hell, who died?
托尼的父亲昨晚去世了
Tony's dad died, last night.
天哪
No.
你不要... -你♥爸♥的事 请节哀
No, but don't... - I'm so sorry about your dad.!
她没有收到通知
She didn't get the memo.
谢谢你 凯丝
Cheers, Kath.
他也算寿终正寝了
He had a good innings, as they say.
各位继续吧
Carry on, everyone.
有份工作来了
A job's come in,
但我自己能报道 你别操心了
but I can cover it on my own, you don't need to worry.
我没事
I'm fine.
各位 我真的没事
Look, everyone, I'm fine.
说实话 我几年前就已经失去他了 所以...
I lost him a couple of years ago, to be honest, so...
我已经适应了
got me used to the idea.
和丽莎的事不一样 这属于自然规律
It's not like Lisa, it's the natural order of things.
当然我还是很想他
I'll still miss him, obviously,
可以说比他突然离世更想他...
more than if it had been sudden, in a way.
他生病后 我每天都去看他
Once he got ill, I saw him every day.
他生病前 我大概一个月才见他一次
Before he was ill, I saw him about once a month.
生活还要继续 所以...
Life goes on. So...
回归正常吧
back to normal.
好
Yeah.
你看起来很伤心
You look sad.
干得不错
Good work.
是什么报道
What's the story?
"50岁男子自认为是8岁女学生"
"Fifty-year-old man identifies as eight-year-old schoolgirl."
来劲了
Now we're talking!
特雷西 你对这事怎么看
And, Tracy, what do you make of all this?
太他妈荒谬了 -才没有
Well, it's bloody ridiculous. - It's not.
就是 丢死人了 完全是胡闹
It is, it's embarrassing. It's a load of bollocks.
我是跨性别者 面对现实吧
I'm trans, deal with it.
你不是跨性别者 你只是发神经
You're not trans, you're having a breakdown.
跨性别恐惧症
Transphobic.
我没跨性别恐惧症 你不是跨性别者 -我就是
It's not transphobic, you're not trans. - I am trans.
我对跨性别者没意见 真正的跨性别者
I haven't got a problem with trans people. Real trans people.
我不在乎别人什么性别 或想成为什么性别
I couldn't give a shit what gender people want to be, or become,
想被称为什么人 或想穿什么衣服
or what they want to be called, how they want to dress,
或想不想保留生来就有的阴♥茎♥或阴♥道♥
or if they keep the knob or fanny they were born with,
我他妈才不在乎
I couldn't give a shit.
但你不是跨性别者 你只是发神经
But you are not trans, you're having a fucking breakdown.
我认为自己是个8岁的女生 -你不是8岁女生
I identify as an eight-year-old girl. - Well, you're not an eight-year-old girl.
你认为自己是谁 你就是谁
You are what you identify as.
他总是搞这些鬼名堂
He pulls this sort of shit all the time.
他有次看了讲肌痛性脑脊髓炎的纪录片 就得了一年那个病
He saw a documentary once about ME, had that for a year.
[一种慢性疲劳症]
那真是噩梦 总是很疲惫 根本没法工作
That was a nightmare! You're tired all the time. I couldn't work.
就是胡闹
It was bullshit.
人们对那种疾病 存在严重的误解和怀疑
There is a lot of misunderstanding and cynicism about the disease.
你这个蠢货才没有患病呢
Yeah, and you didn't fucking have it, you moron.
去年 这白♥痴♥以为自己 得了唐氏综合征
Silly twat thought he caught Down syndrome last year.
[21-三体综合征 染色体异常导致的疾病]
我当时才七岁
I was seven!
他妈的
Fuck me!
你是个来自谢菲尔德的50岁水管工
You're a 50-year-old plumber from Sheffield.
你名叫丹尼斯
Your name's Dennis, for fuck's sake.
是戴妮思 -我才不叫你戴妮思呢
It's Denise. - I am not calling you Denise.
跨性别恐惧症又犯了 如果你爱我 就会坦然处之
Again, transphobic, you see. If you loved me, you'd deal with it.
我是爱你 但我嫁的是丹尼斯·查尔顿
Well, I do love you. But I married Dennis Charlton.
如果你不叫那名字了 我和你就不是夫妻了
And if that's no longer your name, then I'm not married to you.
最后一次说清楚...
Right. Once and for all...
我认为自己是个叫戴妮思的8岁女孩
I identify as an eight-year-old girl called Denise.
所以我就是8岁女孩
Therefore, I am an eight-year-old girl.
蠢货 跟你自己的鸡♥巴♥和睾丸说去吧
Well, tell that to your cock and bollocks, you silly cunt.
丹尼斯 大家都知道你下面是什么 如果你是8岁女孩
Everyone knows what's in your knickers, and if you're an eight-year-old girl,
那你肯定是从屠夫那儿偷了香肠
you've been shoplifting from the local fucking butchers.
怎么回事 -你好 亲爱的
What's going on? - Ay-up, love.
他们是本地报社的 要报道我们的故事
It's the local paper. They're going to do a bit on us.
爸
Dad!
一会儿想玩洋娃娃吗
Do you want to play dollies later?
拍张照吧
Take a picture.
好 -好
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表