剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
Even when he was in pain himself.
我以为你觉得我不在乎 但我一直都很在乎
I thought you thought I didn't care, but I did. I always did.
我从来没那么想过
I never thought that.
我只是时不时会挖苦你
Just gave you a bit of a hard time now and again.
我可能活该
I probably deserved it.
从来都没有
You never did.
就是我得想办法 引起你的注意
Just I had to get your attention somehow, though, didn't I?
还挺有用的
And it worked.
有点吧
Well, a bit.
没用
No, it didn't.
你已经吸引我的注意了
You already had my attention.
从我见到你的第一秒开始
From the first second I set eyes on you.
不过...
But, you know...
对
Yeah.
你...
Do...
想跟他坐一会儿吗
Do you want to maybe just sit with him for a wee while?
好
Yeah.
别走 还有你
No, and you.
是给我的吗
For me?
谢谢
Thank you.
真是个好孩子
You're such a good girl!
你们打算打牌喝酒一整晚吗
What, you're just gonna play cards and get drunk all night?
对 -那我做什么
Yep. - Well, what am I supposed to do?
你知道你该做什么... -什么
You know what you're supposed to do... - What?
你应该去给我们做芝士三明治
Go out and make us all a cheese sandwich
再配点薯片 -是哦 你等着
with some crisps. - Right. Careful.
很好笑 -你觉得呢 布兰迪
Very funny! - What d'you think, Brandy?
我该出五还是三 你觉得呢
Shall I throw away the five or the three? What do you think?
看看 -好 我出三
Look! - Yeah, I'll throw away the three.
她很喜欢待在那儿 -好了 好的
She loves it there, look. - There we go, yeah. All right.
你觉得如何 -看 她觉得很无聊
What do you think? - Look, she's bored!
跟我一样觉得无聊
She's as bored as me!
雷 她很喜欢你
She loves you, Ray.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表