剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
Yeah. - Yeah.
那会见报吗
Is that going to be in the paper?
应该会
Yeah, I guess so.
我真想死
I want to kill myself!
别 我们可以不提到你
No, you don't. We don't have to mention you.
他还是你♥爸♥
He's still your dad.
要是他是8岁女孩 怎么能当我爸呢
How can he be my dad if he's an eight-year-old girl now?
我们都知道 他不是8岁女孩
We both know he's not an eight-year-old girl.
他是你♥爸♥ 要是他不在了 你会想念他
He's your dad, and you'll miss him when he's not around.
我爸昨天去世了 -真的吗
My dad died yesterday. - Really?
对 我很想念他
Yeah. I miss him.
我都这么老了
And I'm old.
你是爱他的吧 -对
You love him, don't you? - Yeah.
当然 他是你♥爸♥
Course you do, he's your dad.
你可能需要不时提醒他 但...
You might have to remind him of that now and again, but...
有天 你们会一起笑着回忆这事
one day, you'll both laugh about this.
什么时候 -不知道
When? - Dunno.
等他12岁
When he's 12?
再见
I'll see you later.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
妻子不是很高兴
Wife weren't that happy.
是啊 他神经失常了
I know, he's having a breakdown, in't he?
你这么想 -什么意思
You think? - What do you mean?
你不相信他是跨性别者
Well, you don't believe he's just trans?
不知道 我年纪大了
I dunno. As I say, I'm old.
他可能既是跨性别者 也神经失常 -对 现在无奇不有
He could be trans and having a breakdown. - Yeah. Anything's possible these days.
现在还有人有易装癖吗 -什么意思
Do you still get transvestites? - What do you mean?
现在有跨性别者 也有流性人
Well, now, people are transgender, ain't they, or gender fluid?
男人可以说"我是男人 或是女人"
So, a bloke can say, "I identify as a bloke or a woman,"
他们说自己是什么性别 就是什么性别
and that's their gender, whatever they say it is.
对 -但很多年前 有变性人
Right. - Well, years ago, you used to have transsexuals,
要成为真正的女人 你就必须动手术
where you'd have an operation to become a proper bird.
以前还有异装癖
And you had transvestites,
就是男人时不时想打扮成女人的样子
you know, blokes that liked to dress up as a bird now and again.
现在很少看见这样的人了
You don't really see them ones anymore.
但他们就像他一样
But they were like that fella.
不会说"我认为自己是个真正的女人"
They didn't do all of the, "I identify as a real woman," or anything.
然后有些中性的年轻人
Then you had, like, young people being a bit androgynous,
为了时尚打扮成那样 长大后就不会了
wearing makeup for fashion, and they'd grow out of it an' that.
你想说什么 -这事现在挺严肃
What's your point? - Well, it's all got a bit serious.
现在没有人因为想搞笑 而男扮女装了
No one just dresses up as a bird for a laugh anymore.
这事从来都不好笑
Good. It was never that funny.
我父亲去世了
My dad died.
托尼
Tony.
我很遗憾 -谢谢
I'm so sorry. - Cheers.
但幸好你经常去看他
I'm glad you got to see so much of him.
真是孝顺
Such a good son.
别这么说
Don't.
我很高兴的是... 你夸我 因为你知道
I love the fact... you said something nice about mexa0'cause you know
我可能马上就要有负罪感了 -不是
the guilt will be kicking in about now. - No, no. No, no.
你的确是个好儿子
You're a good boy.
洛克西不在
Roxy's not here.
我... 明信片
I... Postcard.
"你♥爸♥的事 请节哀 帕特"
"Sorry about your dad. Pat."
谢谢你 -兄弟
Cheers. - Mate.
不是因为我爸死了 我是不适应人们的善心
No, it's not my dad dying. It's kindness I have a problem with.
对我的善心
Towards me, I mean.
我觉得我不配
I don't think I deserve it.
对不起 我有时候对你很刻薄
And... sorry about all the times I was an arsehole to you,
太毒舌了
I was just lashing out.
刻薄
Arsehole?
我以为你开玩笑呢
I thought it was banter.
至少你没有无视我 大多数人都会
At least you didn't ignore me. Most people do.
你还给我寄过一次明信片
You even sent me a postcard once.
撮合我和妓♥女♥约会
And set me up with a prossie.
性工作者
Sex worker.
也许会是我妻子
Wife, maybe.
她们最好了
They're the best.
谢谢
Cheers.
好狗狗
Good girl.
今天我们相聚于此 纪念雷·约翰逊的一生 并向他致敬
We meet here today to honor and pay tribute to the life of Ray Johnson,
表达我们对他的爱和钦佩
and to express our love and admiration for him.
也给前来哀悼的亲朋好友
Also to try to bring some comfort
带来一些安慰
to those of his family and friends who are here and grieving.
今天也是缅怀逝者的一天
Today is also a day for memories.
我对雷不是很了解
I didn't know Ray well,
但他挚爱的儿子托尼非常了解他
but someone who did is his beloved son Tony,
他想跟各位分享一些个人想法 有请托尼
who would like to share some personal thoughts with you. Tony.
爸出生于1939年
Dad was born in 1939.
他曾说...
He used to say...
他太丑了 所以当年希♥特♥勒♥才发动战争
he was such an ugly baby that Hitler declared war.
他非常随和
He was such an easygoing man.
可以说他没什么远大志向 但他很努力工作
You could say he had no big ambition, he worked hard,
喜欢喝酒
enjoyed a drink,
恋爱 结婚 生子
fell in love, got married, had a kid,
拼尽全力养家糊口
did all the things he had to do to provide
过着平凡的生活
and live an average life, I guess.
妈去世时...
When Mum died...
他爱妈妈胜过一切 我从来没见过...
who he loved more than anything, I'd never seen...
如此恩爱的夫妻
such a lovely pair.
我也许就是从那儿 获得美好的启发
I think that's where I got that beautiful dream from,
相信在地球上 七八十亿人中
that you could bump into the perfect soulmate
一定能遇到完美的灵魂伴侣
on this planet of seven or eight billion people.
话说回来
Anyway,
妈去世后 他心痛欲绝
when Mum died, he was broken.
但他也是自己扛
But he even did that alone.
他很老派
He was old school.
你不开心
Just because you're unhappy
并不意味着你得让别人也难受
doesn't mean you have to make everyone else miserable.
跟我的方法完全相反
The opposite to my approach.
他努力适应
He coped.
可后来撑不住了 于是就有了艾玛
Until he couldn't anymore. And that's where Emma came in.
谢谢你照顾他
Thank you for looking after him.
他... 很爱你
He... He loved you.
我看得出原因
I can see why.
谢谢你 谢谢你过来
Thank you. Cheers. Thanks for coming.
谢谢 谢谢你过来
Thanks. Cheers. Thank you. Cheers.
再见 谢谢
Bye-bye. Thanks.
对 好的 谢谢 谢谢你过来
Yeah. Good, yeah.xa0Cheers. Thanks for coming.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Cheers. See you soon.
再见 回头见 谢谢你 兄弟 谢谢你过来 凯丝
Bye-bye. See you later. Cheers, man. Thanks for coming, Kath.
那...
So...?
我每天都见到你
Well, I see you every day.
我感觉很温暖
It's lovely. I get a lovely feeling.
为什么不能就这样下去 到死为止
Why can't it just carry on like that and then we die?
对 "土拨鼠之日"
Yeah. Groundhog Day.
可能不会永远那样 我... 比以前好多了
It might not always be like that. I'm... better than I was.
也许有天我不会...
Maybe one day I won't feel...
感觉背叛了妻子 但...
like I'm being unfaithful to my wife, but...
我就是... 没法保证...
I just can't... I can't promise...
我喜欢这样 但...
You know. I love this, but...
没法再进一步
it can't be any more.
明白吗
You know?
我想再说一次 你♥爸♥的事 请节哀
Well, I'm sorry again about your dad.
你好
Hello.
你没事吧 -没事
You okay? - Yeah.
你...
You...
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thanks for everything.
这儿有人坐吗 -没有
Anyone sitting here? - No.
我得坐一会儿
Just needed to sit down for a bit.
现在走不了太久
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表