剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
尽管林主就住在邻村
His house is in the village, though
却不会见我在此驻马
He will not see me stopping here
赏他... " -"赏他林中...
To watch..." - "To watch his woods...
漫天雪纷纷"
Fill up with snow."
我看你在跟西蒙聊天 就没打扰你们
I saw you chatting with Simon, I didn't want to disturb you.
我是在跟西蒙聊天 不过...
Yes, I was chatting with Simon, but, I mean, well...
我们又没恋爱
we're not an item, are we?
真快 -不快
That was quick. - No.
没什么快的
Nothing quick about it.
抱歉 我这么古怪
Sorry I'm such a flake.
没关系
It's Okay.
你说得对 我还没准备好 但...
You were right, I'm not quite ready yet, but...
但我在渐渐编号♥
I'm getting better, slowly.
那很好
Well, that's good.
确实 我在努力成为更好的人
Well, it is, yeah. I'm trying to be a better person.
不再像从前那样 差点搞自杀
From where I was to, you know, nearly fucking killing myself.
要不是那条狗 我早就死了 所以也有点进步
If it wasn't for the dog, I'd be dead. So, little improvements.
挺好 幸好呢
Well, that's great. Thanks for that.
你生活中唯一的好事就是那条狗
You know, the dog is the only good thing in your life.
妈的
Fuckin' hell.
我没那么说
I didn't say that, did I?
你也见过我以前的样子 对所有人都很刻薄
You saw what I was like, I was an arsehole to everyone in the world.
讨厌所有人 你知道为什么吗
I hated everyone. Do you know why?
因为他们不像丽莎一样 死于癌症
'Cause they didn't die of cancer like Lisa.
包括我 我讨厌自己 因为我没有死
Including me. I hated me, 'cause I didn't die.
我愿意明天就跟她互换
And I'd swap places with her tomorrow.
抱歉
Sorry.
丽莎得癌症了
Lisa's got cancer?
现在没有了
No. Not anymore.
那就好
Good.
我很喜欢那姑娘
Because I love that girl.
我的掌上明珠
Apple of my eye.
她要是出事 我一定受不了
Couldn't stand anything to happen to her.
对啊
Yep.
祝你有好胃口
Bon appétit.
我饿死了
I'm starving.
很烫吗
Is it hot?
太难吃了
That is fucking rank!
是吗
Is it?
丽莎以前会骗我说很好吃
Lisa used to pretend it tasted good.
但丽莎爱你
Yeah, but Lisa loved you!
是啊
She did.
不 我不是... -不 你说得对
No. I didn't... - No, you're exactly right.
她骗我 是为了鼓励我好好表现 至少我努力了
She lied to encourage good behavior. At least I'd tried, you know.
女人比男人好
Women are better than men.
而且总是想把我们提升到她们的水平
And they never stop trying to bring us up to their standard.
我... 做饭给我吃的男人只有你一个
I mean... you're the only man who's ever cooked me a meal.
所以严格来说 你吃过的男人做的饭 这顿最好吃
So, technically, that's the best meal a man has ever cooked you.
所以...
So...
有多难吃
How bad is it?
这么说吧
Put it this way,
这是我嘴里今天最难吃的东西
it's the worst thing I've had in my mouth today.
我的嘴今天可忙了 -行吧
And it's been busy. - Good.
对
Yeah.
没有她 我永远都是个废物
I was and always will be useless without her.
不是的... 你别这么说
You're not... Don't say it. You're not useless.
也不是没有她就做不了了 而是什么都不想做
It's not that I couldn't do anything without her, it's that I didn't want to.
没意思
It was no fun.
以前我回到家
I'd come home,
她会在厨房♥里... 做饭 切菜
she'd be in the kitchen... cooking, like, chopping stuff,
喂狗 问我今天过得如何
feeding the dog, asking me about my day,
给我各种建议 然后说"把盐递给我"
giving me advice on stuff, right? And if she went, "Pass the salt,"
我就会说"怎么什么活儿都要我♥干♥"
I'd go,xa0"Fuck me, do I have to do everything around here?"
我好想她
I miss her so much.
你有考虑过认真处个对象吗
Have you ever thought of having a real relationship?
我想要你们那种感情
You know, I want what you had.
婚姻... -那么...
Marriage and... - So...
我要接着说了
this brings me to my next point.
我认识一个对你很感兴趣的男生...
I know a guy who's really into you...
他想跟你见面
and he'd like to meet up.
你喜欢穿制♥服♥的男人吗
Do you like a man in uniform?
不是警♥察♥吧 -不是
Not a copper? - No.
当兵的
Soldier?
邮差
Postman.
他有什么问题 -说实话 简直不知道从何说起
What's wrong with him? - Honestly, I don't know where to start.
不是吧 -不是
Fucking hell! - No.
他让我贬低他
He asked me to downplay him.
谦虚 -不算吧
Modest. - Not really.
不是... -好吧
No... - Okay.
他长什么样
What does he look like?
留了长胡子
Sort of beard.
潮人
Like a hipster?
潮人应该是照着他们打扮的
Well, more like what the hipsters base their look on.
嬉皮士 -流浪汉
Hippie? - Homeless.
流浪汉没什么不好 -你真清醒
Nothing wrong with the homeless. - You're so woke.
如何
So?
行吗
Come on, then. Well?
好吧 行
Okay. Yeah.
把我的情况都跟他说清楚吧 免得以后尴尬
Just tell him, you know, tell him all about me and stuff so there's no weirdness.
好
Okay.
很好 -很好
Great. - Great.
他一定高兴坏了
He'll be over the moon.
好极了
Brilliant.
我得走了 因为我真得吃饭... 然后去上班
I'm gonna have to go 'cause I actually need to eat... before I go to work.
行 我明白 没关系
No, that's fair enough. That's fine.
太抱歉了 -好 没事
I'm so sorry! - Good. No.
你走吧 我得把我做的饭都给吃了
You can let yourself out 'cause I need to eat the meal I cooked us.
对不起 谢谢你 -没关系
I'm sorry. Thank you. - It's all right.
再见 -再见 亲爱的
See you later. - See you later, lovely.
我会转告邮差
I'll tell the postman.
再见 -再见
See you later. - See you later.
妈妈 看见我的杂耍球了吗
Mum, have you seen my juggling balls?
可能还在你之前放下的地方
They're probably where you left them, lovey.
我以为你把它们放到别的地方了
I just thought you might have put them down somewhere.
我之前在厨房♥看到了
I saw 'em in the kitchen earlier.
对 我之前在厨房♥里玩
Yeah. I was practicing in there.
好样的 晚安 亲爱的
Well done. Night night, darling.
晚安 妈妈...
Night, Mummy....
晚安 莱尼
Night, Lenny.
我能叫你♥爸♥爸吗
Can I call you Dad?
现在不行 -好吧 晚安
Not at the moment. - All right. Night night.
晚安
Night night.
你这个笨蛋
You silly cunt.
我的光头侦探科杰克
My own little Kojak.
谁爱你啊 宝贝
Who loves ya, baby?
你爱我 -傻瓜
You do. - Knobhead.
你可以说话
You can talk.
还有...
Also...
你从来都没有这么美
you've never looked so beautiful.
亲爱的
Darling!
[猫王的私人医生在新书中爆料称其死于慢性便秘]
[1975年电影 护士拉契特制定了一整套秩序 严格管制病人]
[美国音乐家 演员 有传言称其是同性恋]
[英美著名电影演员 享有"玉女"称号♥]
[出自美国诗人罗伯特·弗罗斯特的"雪夜林边小驻
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表