剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
And if you want to get into your positions, please.
马特
Matt.
西门 这位是托尼 他是... -欢迎
Simon, this is Tony. He's... - Welcome.
他第一次参加 别对他太狠
He's not done this before, so go easy on him.
不用怕 大家都很友善
Nothing to be scared of. We're a very friendly tribe.
好 -好
Okay. - All right.
你的意识在哪儿
Where's your mind?
我的什么在哪里... -意识
Where's my...? - Where's your mind?
别想太多 直接回答
Don't think about it too much, just answer.
脑子里
In my brain.
不对 -不对
No. - No?
直觉里
In my gut.
不 -我不知道 我的意识在哪儿
No. - I don't know. Where's my mind?
在...
It's in...
身体的每个细胞里
every cell of your body.
好吧
Okay.
你好好思考这个问题
I want you to really think about that.
四肢着地
On all fours.
请吧 -好
Please. - okay.
托尼 脱鞋 -不
Shoes off, Tony. - No.
不 -不脱
No? - No.
首先我们来深呼吸
So, let's start with a deep breath.
吸气
Inhale.
抬起尾骨
Lift your tailbone.
展开胸口 与地面对抗
Heart out, push away the floor.
呼气 将痛苦呼出来
And exhale, sigh out the pain.
向前敞开心扉
And shine your heart forward.
看向骨盆
And gaze into your pelvis.
通过第三只眼向外看
And look out of your third eye.
听到了吗 -做吧...
You hear that? - Yeah, just...
将刚刚的动作重复十遍
Let's do that ten times.
开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
绿茶 好喝
Green tea. Delicious.
听着是好喝 -托尼...
Sounds it! - Tony...
妈的
Fucking hell.
托尼 没事吧
You okay, Tony?
没事 -是吗
Yep. - Yeah?
那好
Okay, good.
操
Fuck!
你别听就好了 -各位继续
Just don't listen to it. - And keep going, guys.
你感冒了吗
Got a little cold?
从来不会
Never. No.
生病是种心境
Illness is a state of mind.
我不想生病 我不想感到痛苦
I don't want to feel ill, I don't want to feel pain.
睁着眼睛说瞎话
You're going about it the wrong way.
拜托 托尼 -你经历的一切不如意
Please don't. - Any bad things that have happened to you,
一定都是你自找的
you must've welcomed them in.
不对 乱说
No. No way.
我们有选择
We have a choice.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck that!
求你了 -真是荒谬
Please. - That's ridiculous.
风铃 大声喝茶 抽鼻子 怎么能让人放松
Wind chimes? Slurping? Sniffing? How is that relaxing?
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
我要走了 让身上每个细胞都喝得烂醉
I'm off to get pissed out of my mind in every cell of my body.
下周二见
See you next Tuesday.
那话倒没说错 鼻涕虫王八蛋
You're not wrong there, you fucking snot-curdling cunt!
好吧...
Okay....
进入平板式 -真棒
Everyone into plank, please. - Great.
谢谢你 这才多久 两分钟有吗
Thank you. What was that, about two minutes?
不知道 我待不下去
I don't know, I couldn't.
你不是感觉好些了吗
I thought you were feeling better.
现在好些了
I am now.
你看看你 又醉成这样
Fucking hell, look at that! Pissed again!
你难道不喝酒吗 少来 -要喝 但我能把握好量
Like you're sober? Don't. - Yeah, but I can hold my drink.
但你是男人 你的肝比我的大
Yeah, but you're a man, you've got a bigger liver!
"钢..."
"Lidver..."
如果我们一晚喝完两瓶酒
When we get through two bottles of wine a night,
我肯定比你死得快
it's killing me quicker than it's killing you!
反正我们俩肯定有人先死
Well, one of us has got to die first.
所以不如我先死是吗 -我要敬这话一杯
What, so it might as well be me? - I'll drink to that!
行吧 干杯 敬我先死
Right. okay. Cheers. This is to me dying first.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers! - Cheers.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表