剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
谢谢关心
Thanks, yeah.
但你非常迷人
You're a very lovely man, though.
抱歉 什么 -善良 聪明
Sorry, what? - Kind. Intelligent.
能干
Smart.
帅气
'Andsome.
完美
Perfect.
谢谢
Thanks.
之前我们一直都保持着单纯的同事关系
We've kept this relationship completely professional until now,
我对此非常感激
and I appreciate that,
但我想告诉你 如果你想进一步发展 我...
but I just want you to know that if you ever did make a move, I...
进一步发展
A move?
对 你懂的
Yeah, you know.
我一直都很喜欢你
I've always liked you.
所以如果你想...
So, you know, if ever you wanted to...
见见面...
meet up...
下班之后...
outside of work...
玩一玩
you know, for some fun?
那... 我很愿意去
Then... I'm up for it.
是吗
Are you?
再见
See you later.
别坐我的椅子
Don't sit in my chair.
你还好吗
You all right?
凯丝刚说她喜欢我
Kath just said she likes me.
很好
Good.
男女之间的那种
No, like, she fancies me.
怎么 你才13岁吗
What, are you 13?
很尴尬
It's awkward.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
好吧
All right.
你怎么样
What about you, you okay?
还行 我希望能佛系一点
Yeah, I'm just trying to be more zen.
好吧
Okay.
那你下班后 应该跟我一起去参加冥想课
Well, I tell you what, you should come to the meditation class I go to after work.
每周二
Every Tuesday.
混合了瑜伽
It's a bit of yoga,
还有... 别摇头啊 我还没说内容是什么呢
a bit of... Don't shake your head, you haven't heard what it is yet.
有瑜伽 有点哲学
Yoga, a bit of philosophy,
这你喜欢吧 -对
which you like, don't you? - Yeah.
那你想去吗
Right. So, what do you think?
别... -不去
Don't just... - No.
拜托去试试吧
Come on, please?
我现在也很难过
I'm having a shit time as well, okay?
一个人 睡地板
I'm alone. I'm sleeping on a floor.
那挺佛系的
That's zen.
就像宫城先生 他们就喜欢地板
Like Mr. Miyagi. They love a floor.
[1984年电影"龙威小子"中的冲绳空手道大♥师♥]
"他们" 你...
"They"? You...
好吧
Right.
拜托了 -他妈的
Please? - For fuck's sake.
行吧
All right.
谢谢你 -没事了
Thank you. - Is that it?
对 那... 挺好的 -好
Yeah. Yes, that's... fine. - Good.
凯丝的事 别说出去
Don't tell anyone about... Kath.
我已经忘了
I'd already forgotten that.
太好了 -行吗
Perfect. - All right?
对 行吧 -很好
Yeah, good. I'm... Yeah. - Good.
谁都不能说
Don't tell anyone?
看 又体面起来了
See, all respectable again.
刚才后面的头发睡得有点乱 -你好
Had a bit of bed head in the back there. - Hiya.
爸
Dad.
我刚采访了一位百岁老太太
I just interviewed a hundred-year-old woman.
是吗 -挺好笑的
Yeah? - Funny.
然后...
And...
莱尼问我跟护士有什么进展
Lenny asked me how it was going with the nurse.
我说我们只是朋友 因为...
I said we're just friendsxa0'cause...
你说我还没有放下... 丽莎
you'd said I wasn't over... Lisa.
你说你也赞同了吗
And did you say you agreed?
当然
Yeah, course. Yeah.
他怎么说
What did he say?
他说我不应该一直等 否则会错失良机
He said I shouldn't wait around forever or I'll miss the boat.
那么...
So...
你没跟他说过我的名字吗
Have you not told him my name?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他问的是"你跟护士有什么进展"
He said, "How's it going with the nurse?"
我肯定说过 那不是重点吧
Yeah, I'm sure I have. That wasn't really the point of the story.
乔
Joe?
什么
What?
你是乔
You're Joe.
你的哥哥乔
Joe, your brother?
你好啊
Hello, mate.
我是和他长得有点像 他已经过世十年了 不过...
I do look a bit like him. I mean, he's been dead ten years, but still...
什么 乔死了
What, Joe's dead?
没错 乔死了 挺好的人
That's right, yeah. Joe's dead. Yeah. Lovely fella.
那你是乔的儿子吗
So, you're Joe's boy?
爸 我是你儿子
I'm your boy, Dad.
我是乔吗
Am I Joe?
见鬼了
Fuck me.
我得说清楚 我没说过我们以后只能做朋友
And just for the record, I didn't declare that we would just be friends.
我当时说你还没放下你老婆
When I said I didn't think you were over your wife,
是希望能鼓励你 让你做好准备
I just thought it might, I don't know, gee you up a bit to be ready.
而不是 "没关系 我们就只做朋友吧"
Not just say, "Do you know what? That's all right. Let's just be friends?"
我只是说你观察得很准确
Well, all I was doing was agreeing with your observation
我的确放不下丽莎...
that I wasn't over Lisa...
行了 别再想这事了
Do you know what? It's fine. Just don't worry about it.
好吧 -好了
Right. - You know.
你好啊 美女
All right, gorgeous?
你好
Hiya.
她在哪儿 -在房♥间里
Where is she? - She's in her room.
好 回头见 宝贝
All right. See you later, babe.
他是谁
Who's that?
西蒙 新搬来的住户的儿子
Simon. He's the son of one of the new residents.
好吧
Right.
他挺好的
He's nice.
他对你眨眼
He winked.
他说 "回头见 宝贝" 还对你眨眼
He said, "See you later, babe," and winked.
所以呢
So?
所以...
So...
好了 反正...
Right. Anyway...
我得去工作了
I'd better get on.
回头见 宝贝
See you later, babe.
我感觉... 很慌张
I feel... panicked
一直都是
all the time.
感觉自己要做错事
Like I'm going to do the wrong thing.
于是我什么都不做
So I don't do anything.
所以我觉得我跟护士成不了 但...
And that's why I think I'm going to blow it with the nurse, but...
专心让自己好起来 她会等你
Concentrate on getting better. She'll wait.
只要你想
If you want her to.
不知道我值不值得...
I'm not sure I'm worth...
让她等 我很不好意思...
waiting for. I'm embarrassed...
之前表现得那么糟
that I ever acted the way I did.
那样你能好受些
Whatever gets you better.
我还是不好受 但...
Yeah. I'm not better, but...
至少不会开煤气自杀了
I'm not gonna stick my head in the oven.
你连煤气在哪儿都不知道吧
I doubt you know where the oven is.
真好笑
Good one!
你当时很痛苦
You were in pain.
对 我不好意思的就是这个
Yeah, that's what I'm embarrassed about, really.
死于癌症
Dying of cancer,
那才是痛苦
that's being in pain.
真正的痛苦
Actual pain.
我那时觉得自己可悲
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表