剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
音乐挺带感啊 -坐下
This is pretty funky, isn't it? - Sit down!
坐吧
Please.
好
Okay.
好
Right.
你... -不
Are you... - No.
闺蜜之夜吗
Girls' night out?
对
Yeah.
你们不用紧张
Just to say, you can relax.
我们没结婚... 我们... 其实我结婚了
We're not married men... as such. We're... I am married.
但现在分居了 很可能会离婚
But I'm separated. Getting divorced, probably.
托尼的老婆过世了
Tony's wife's died.
...死于癌症
...of cancer.
所以这事合情合理
So, it's totally, legitimate.
什么事
What is?
跟我们聊天 没有... -对不起
Just talking to us. It's not... Sorry.
你妈妈还好吗
Yeah, and how's your mum?
我觉得我不熟练 -你说呢
I think I'm out of practice. - You reckon?
因为刚才...
'Cause that was...
你应该见过托尼吧 -见过
You've, met Tony, I think. - Yeah.
祝你今晚过得愉快 -好
'Ave a good night. - Yes.
你没事吧 -没事
You okay? - Yep.
拍吧
Just do it.
来 打飞机吧
Go on, wank yourself off!
我们花得差不多 就这样算吧
I reckon we've spent about the same, so that's worked out.
之前说好各付一半嘛
We said we was going to go halves, didn't we?
我来付吧
Let me get it.
不行 -我请你
No, no, no... - Let me get it.
我想请你吃 -不行
I'd like to get it. - No.
我们各付一半
Let's go halves.
这样吧 要不下次你再请客
And I tell you what, how about you pay for the whole thing next time?
你想有下一次吗
Do you want there to be a next time?
想...
Yes. I mean...
真好 -想啊
Result! - I do.
说不清是为什么 -太赞了
I don't know what is happening here. - Smashing.
想什么就说什么 -抱歉
You say it all out loud, don't you? - Sorry. Yeah.
不用道歉 挺好的
Don't be sorry, it's nice.
那我们走吧 -好
Shall we piss off, then? - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
还行吧
Sort of.
要不我陪你走回家
Do you want me to walk you home?
不用了 我得去上班了
No. I've, I've got to head off to work now.
现在是高峰期
Peak time.
行吧
Right, yeah.
只是份工作 -对
It's just a job. - Yeah.
你几点下班
What time do you finish?
要到凌晨呢
Not till early morning.
那我可能会碰上你
I might bump into you, then.
可能吧
Maybe.
那祝你今晚愉快
Well, have a good one.
你也是 -好
You have a good one. - Yeah.
再见 -再见
See you later. - See you later.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在拍你弄的飞机头
Just filming that little quiff you've done.
我喜欢 很好看
I like it! It's cute.
好了 大家安静 请听我说
Okay, everybody. Shush. Could I have your attention, please?
现在要跳第一支舞了
We're going to have the first dance now,
有请新娘新郎
so I give you the bride and groom!
踩到我裙子了 -对不起
That's my dress. - Sorry.
♪ 爱情真的 ♪
♪ Love has truly ♪
♪ 对我太好 ♪
♪ Been good to me ♪
♪ 没有一天会悲伤 ♪
♪ Not even one sad day ♪
♪ 自从你来到我身边 ♪
♪ Or minute have I had Since you've come my way ♪
♪ 希望你懂 ♪
♪ I hope you know ♪
♪ 我很愿意 ♪
♪ I'll gladly go ♪
♪ 随你去每个地方 ♪
♪ Anywhere you take me ♪
♪ 被爱的感觉太奇妙 ♪
♪ It's so amazing to be loved ♪
♪ 我愿意跟随你去天涯海角 ♪
♪ I'd follow you to the moon In the sky above ♪
♪ 我要 ♪
♪ I've got ♪
♪ 要告诉你 ♪
♪ Got to tell you ♪
♪ 你激励我 ♪
♪ How you thrill me ♪
♪ 让我无比幸福 ♪
♪ I'm happy as I can be ♪
♪ 你来到我身边 改变世界 ♪
♪ You have come And it's changed my whole world ♪
♪ 再见悲伤 ♪
♪ Bye-bye, sadness ♪
♪ 你好甘甜 ♪
♪ Hello, mellow ♪
♪ 美好的一天 ♪
♪ What a wonderful day ♪
♪ 被爱的感觉太奇妙 ♪
♪ It's so amazing to be loved ♪
♪ 我愿意跟随你去天涯海角 ♪
♪ I'd follow you to the moon In the sky above ♪
♪ 我的女孩 ♪
♪ My girl ♪
♪ 多美美好 ♪
♪ And it's so amazing ♪
♪ 我想永远... ♪
♪ I could stay forever ♪
[讲述主人公的时间停留在同一天 开始重复人生的电影]
[哈罗德·希普曼: 英国家庭医生 连环杀手]
[迈克尔·帕金森: 英国著名脱口秀节目主持人]
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表