剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
就又会好起来
This has turned out well again.
亚麻地毡 瓷砖木地板都能拖
So, does it do lino, and tiles, and wood?
什么都能拖
It does everything.
真棒 -是
Brilliant! - Yeah.
你开什么车
What do you drive?
小迷你...
It's a little Mini...
但我现在不开了 因为我想减少...
But I don't drive it now, I'm trying to minimize...
你是西蒙吧
Simon, isn't it?
对 -我是托尼
Yeah. - Yeah. Tony.
你经常过来
You're here a lot.
对 我妈住这儿 -对哦
Yeah, my mum's in here. - Right.
我很难过 他们都让我难过 我爱他们
Yeah, it breaks my heart. They all break my heart, I love 'em all.
真想把他们都带回家
I wish I could take them all home.
真贴心
That's sweet.
那先带你妈妈回家吧 然后...
Maybe start with your mum first, take her home, and...
我不行 现在的情况不允许
Yeah, I can't, not with my circumstances at the moment.
我尽力
I do what I can.
也许大家的情况都一样
Maybe everyone's in the same boat.
行吧 -对
Yeah, sure. - Yeah.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet ya.
好 -行
Yeah. - Okay.
回头见 宝贝
See you later, babe.
他妈的
Fuckin' hell!
怎么
What?
他
Him.
他怎么了
What about him?
装得那么善解人意
He's doing his "sensitive man" thing, isn't he?
在你面前表现得善良可人 想打动你
He's trying to be all kind and lovely to you, to impress you.
说我老套也行
I don't know. Call me old-fashioned,
但善良可人这一套挺管用
but it kinda works, being kind and lovely.
都是装的
It's fake!
他说不定在银行工作 害别人的房♥子被没收
He probably works in a bank and has people's houses repossessed.
他这就是...
He's doing his...
"世界很残忍♥ 可我很体贴"
"You know, I'm so caring in a cruel world, in't I?"
那种... "饥荒多可怕啊
His... "Isn't famine awful?
真想把他们都带去麦当劳"
"I'd like to take them all to McDonald's, babe."
别说了
Stop it!
我... 对他的感觉跟对你不一样
Well... I don't feel the same about him the way I do about you.
好
Good.
可是... 你不给我机会
But, well... you're not an option, are you?
托尼 我觉得你很优秀...
I think you're brilliant, Tony, and...
但至少他不会像你一样 常说起另一个女人
But at least he doesn't go on about another woman the way you do.
我也知道... 托尼 我也理解你放不下她...
And I know... I understand, Tony, I get why you do, and it's...
真的很动人
it's lovely, it really is.
但我不想做另一个女人
But I don't want to be the other woman.
我搞砸了吗 对不起 我...
Did I blow it? Sorry, I...
没关系 真的 用不着道歉...
It's fine, really. There's no need to be sorry. It's...
但我喜欢这样 现在这样
I like this, though. I love this.
不管是什么关系
Whatever this is.
能和你... 常在一起 一直不变...
Just being with you... all the time, the same...
直到永远... 就像"土拨鼠之日"
forever... like Groundhog Day.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
我都懂 但...
I get all that, but...
托尼 每个人都不同
not everyone's the same, Tony.
对
Right.
我不知道是该给你做心理分♥析♥
I don't know whether to psychoanalyze you
还是该送你看兽医 让你安乐死
or take you down the vet and get you fucking put down.
你得走出去啊
You gotta get out there, mate.
行吗 -行
Yeah? - Yeah.
搞女人
Dunk the monk.
搞几个马子 射一些玉液
Bang some beaver. Shoot some Schpritz.
什么东西
What's that?
是精♥液♥的代名词
It's Yiddish for spunk.
行吧
Right.
我的提议依然有效 跟我和兄弟们一起出去吧
Listen, the offer's still open if you want to come out with me and the boys.
正好我们打算今晚放纵一把
We're actually getting messy tonight, as it goes.
泡泡酒吧 钓钓妹子
Local pub crawl and a minge hunt.
谢谢你的好意 但可惜我今晚去不了
That's a very kind offer, but I can't tonight, unfortunately.
娘炮
Poof!
它在问你们是谁
He's asking who you are.
他们是本地报社的人
They're from the local newspaper.
那...
So...
你什么时候发现自己能跟猫对话的
when did you first discover you could speak to cats?
我女儿去世后不久
Well, it was not long after my daughter died.
这是她的猫
...he was her cat, you see.
我就开始跟它说很想念珍妮...
And I just started talking to him about missing Jenny, and...
就这样建立了感情
we bonded.
能有个知音真好
It's nice to have someone who understands.
是啊 没错
Yep, it is.
它叫什么名字
What's his name?
弗兰克 -弗兰克
Frank. - Frank.
她用她爸爸的名字起的
She named him after her dad.
就是我丈夫
That's my husband.
他比珍妮早几年过世
He passed away a couple of years before Jenny.
要再给你们倒杯茶吗
Would you like another cup of tea?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我们拍张照好吗
Can we take a quick picture?
可以
Yeah.
很好 -结束了
Great. - Is that it, then?
对
Yeah.
你们饿吗 我可以给你们做点吃的
Are you hungry? I could make you something to eat.
不用了 谢谢
No. No, thanks.
那好吧
All right, then.
非常感谢 -谢谢
Thanks very much. - Thank you.
好了 再见 -再见 谢谢
Right, bye-bye. - Bye-bye. Thank you.
太悲伤了
That's so sad.
她挺开心的 -她不开心
She's happy enough. - No, she's not.
她想讲自己的故事
She wants to tell her story.
想在报纸上看到她丈夫和女儿的名字
She wants to see her husband and her daughter's name in the paper.
猫的事只是个切入口
The cat thing's just an in.
她很孤独
She's lonely.
你们忘了什么吗
Did you forget something?
我... 你丈夫和女儿的事 请节哀
I'm... sorry about your husband and daughter.
谢谢你
Thank you.
弗兰克和珍妮
Frank and Jenny?
对
Yes.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见 谢谢你
Bye-bye. Thank you.
如果能活到他满50岁 我就很高兴了
If I could live till he's 50, that would make me happy.
说实话 他恐怕也活不过50岁 可能会很痛苦
I don't think he'll live longer than that, to be honest. Think he'd struggle.
现在就够痛苦了
He struggles now.
罗杰·利亚姆斯
Roger Realms.
我跟你说过他吗 人如其名 天生淫乱
Have I told you about him? Roger by name, Roger by nature?
罗杰·利亚姆斯是谁
Who's Roger Realms?
经纪人 我跟他合作过
Agent. Used to work with him.
只跟黑人小伙签约
Would only sign black lads.
我经常走进罗杰的化妆室
I'd often wander into Roger's dressing room,
都会看到他正被人插着 就和肛栓一样
and there he'd be with some boy hanging off him, he was basically an arse peg.
早早就得了艾滋 祝他好运吧
Went early doors with AIDS, but good luck to him, you know.
上帝保佑你 罗杰
God bless you, Roger.
我在全国各地都经营过几家本地报社
I've run a few of these little local newspapers around the country.
虽然肯定比不上鲁伯特·默多克[世界报业大亨]
I know that doesn't make me Rupert Murdoch.
但只有这家报社在亏钱
But this is the only one that loses money.
是吗 -没错
Is it? - Effectively, yes.
这栋楼是我的 所以也不是什么大问题
I mean, I own the building, so it's not a massive problem.
其实... 我已经半退休了
Look, the fact is... I'm semi-retired.
我在想...
And I'm wondering is it...
这事值得我♥操♥心吗
is it worth the headache?
我在考虑放弃
I mean, I'm just thinking I could throw in the towel.
把这地方卖♥♥掉 拿一大笔钱
Sell the property and get a nice lump sum.
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表