剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表
我觉得他很害怕
I think he was scared!
看来我不是他的菜
I'm obviously not his type.
只是有人比你早出现
Someone just got there first.
你没做错什么
But you didn't do anything wrong.
表达了自己的感受
You showed your feelings.
那是好事
That's good.
我希望我能更多地表达情感
I wish I'd shown my feelings more.
对丽莎
With Lisa.
我...
I...
有时候 我会觉得当众牵手很丢脸
Sometimes, I'd be embarrassed to hold hands in public.
如果我们打电♥话♥时旁边有人
Or if we were on the phone and there was people around,
她总会说"再见 爱你"
she'd always say, "Bye. Love you."
我说"我也是"
And I would go, "Me too."
她就会大笑 因为她知道我怂
And she'd laugh, 'cause she'd know.
对
Yeah.
有时我出差 很晚才下班
Sometimes, I was out, working late.
有电♥话♥来我就会想"天哪 出什么事了"
The phone would go, and I'd think, "God, what's happened?"
我会说"喂 怎么了" 然后...
And I'd go, "Hello?" I'd go, "What's wrong?" And...
她会说"没怎么 我很爱你"
she'd say, "Nothing's wrong, I just love you."
所以... 你也会遇到一个人 那时候...
So... And one day, you'll meet someone, and it'll be...
生活会特别美好
Life will be brilliant.
那...
So...
没什么好伤心的 还没到时候
Nothing to feel sad about. Not yet.
我去走一走...
I'm going to walk for...
好
Okay.
谢谢你的咖啡 -不客气
Thanks for the coffee. - Sure.
谢谢你跟我说 你老婆打电♥话♥给你的事
And thanks for telling me that thing about your wife calling you.
很温暖
It was lovely.
一会儿见 -一会儿见
See you later. - See you later.
恐怕今天很糟糕
Bad day, I'm afraid.
你最不该做的就是一个人买♥♥醉
The last thing you should do is drink alone.
好喝
Nice.
丽莎是我最大的收获
Lisa was my greatest achievement.
我从来没有别的作为 没什么价值
I've never done anything else, really. Not of worth.
没什么值得我骄傲的
Nothing else to be proud of.
只有丽莎
Just that.
我是人生赢家
I won at life.
没错
You did.
我没她那么好 我还挺骄傲的
I'm not as good as her, and I'm proud of that.
你只是不一样
You're just different.
我易怒 小气 伤心
I'm angry. I'm petty. I'm sad.
嫉妒还有伴侣陪着的人
I'm jealous of anyone who's still got someone.
你要是那么差 是怎么追到丽莎的
How did you get Lisa if you were so bad?
不知道
I'm not sure.
可能因为我对她好吧
I was just nice to her, I think.
那你该再试试
You should try that again.
我好想她
I miss her so much.
也总是很伤心
I feel sad all the time.
我和从前不同了
I'm not the person I was.
丽莎病危 我... 就...
Lisa dying, I just... It's like...
失去了大部分自我 失去了所有的美好和幸福...
I lost most of me, and all the good stuff, all the happiness...
了无生趣...
any joy in anything...
觉得自己一无是处
I feel like I'm nothing, you know?
不是这样的
That's not true.
别人觉得我还过得去
People think that I'm sort of okay, you know,
在慢慢适应 觉得我只是不时毒舌
like I'm getting on with it, I'm snarky now and again,
觉得我只是暂时这样 但不是的
and that this is a lapse, but it's not.
我现在总是这样
This is me all the time now.
别的都是伪装
Everything else is the front, you know?
明明不舒服 但我记得正常的感觉
I'm not well, but I remember what it was like to be normal,
所以会装成那样
so I do an impression of that.
但真正的我就是这样
But this is what I really am.
我也想再正常起来... 可我做不到
And I want to be normal again... ...but I'm weak, you know?
丽莎病重的时候 我也想勇敢...
When Lisa was dying, I tried to be brave and put a...
装出乐观的样子
you know, a face on, to be positive,
可我有时候还是会崩溃 她就会...
and even then, I'd break down sometimes, and she'd...
反过来安慰我
have to comfort me.
我连这点都做不到 她都快死了 还得完成任务
I couldn't even give her that. When she was dying, she was still on duty.
得照顾我
Looking after me.
那是她愿意做的
She'd have loved that.
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道
I do.
因为我也是女人
'Cause I'm a woman too.
被人需要总是更好的
And it's better to be needed.
坚强点
Be strong.
人人有所挣扎 不能总是怪他们
Everybody's struggling. It's not always their fault.
医院里有个护工 体味有点重
There's a porter here with a bit of a BO problem.
说实话 幸好你没遇到他 他很臭
I'm quite glad you haven't bumped into him, to be honest. He stinks.
知道为什么吗
And do you know why?
因为他付出了别人两倍的努力
'Cause he's working twice as hard as everyone else.
跑来跑去 帮助别人
He's always running around doing stuff for other people.
都不知道自己有味道
He's got no idea.
我本来打算说点什么 但你知道我说什么了吗
And I was going to say something, but do you know what came out?
"谢谢你这么努力"
"Thank you for working so hard."
他差点哭出来
And he nearly cried.
偶尔对别人表达感激 好吗
Just tell people you appreciate 'em now and then, yeah?
打扰了 -你好
Sorry. - Hello.
我能... -坐吧
Can I...? - Yeah.
你是托尼吧 -对
Is it Tony? - Yeah.
有没有人让你...
Has anyone asked you...
不要停刊 也不要把楼卖♥♥掉
not to close the paper and sell the building?
没有
No.
好吧
Right.
请你不要这么做
Please don't.
很多人都依赖着它 而且...
A lot of people rely on it. And...
要是卖♥♥掉 你能赚多少钱
I mean, how much will you make from selling it?
50万
Half a million.
对... 好吧
Right... Yeah.
挺多的
That's a lot.
你准备用那笔钱做什么
What will you do with that?
也许买♥♥辆新车吧
New car, maybe.
我不知道...
I dunno...
做点琐碎事
Potter around a bit.
只是我 如果...
No, it's just that, you know, if...
如果不尽快把筹码兑现 那就没有...
if I don't cash in my chips soon, you know, none of my...
我可能时日不多了 那时就太晚了
I might kick the bucket, then it'd be too late.
倒不是我需要什么...
I mean, it's not as if I need anything as such, it's...
不过...
Although...
要是能有个伴儿 我也不会拒绝
I wouldn't say no to the company of a nice lady.
那才最重要
That's all that matters.
我有过一段最美好的婚姻
I had the best marriage imaginable.
如同奇迹
Magical.
所以我的妻子丽莎去世的时候
So, when, Lisa, my wife, when she died,
我想自杀 十分抑郁
I was suicidal, and depressed.
大家都很善良 都想要帮我...
And everyone was so nice, everyone tried to help me and...
他们救了我 所以我想做点好事 报答他们
they sort of saved me, so I wanted to do something nice back.
总之 你人很好 我想告诉你
But, anyway, you're a nice guy, and I just want you to know,
故事的始末 然后...
you know, the whole story, and...
如果你不卖♥♥的话
I mean, if you weren't to sell it,
我们... 会再努力一次
we could... you know, give it another go.
要是还没起色 那你可以明年再卖♥♥
If it didn't work out, you could sell it next year.
也许会成功...
It might work, and...
在乎成功的人可以推我们一把
we could do with someone who cared about success,
你一定没遇见过比我们更失败的人
'cause we are the biggest bunch of losers you will ever meet.
但是... 我们很不错
But it's a... it's a good bunch.
再次迎接挑战也是好事
It might be nice to have a challenge again.
谢谢你
Cheers.
好
Okay.
♪ 多么强烈 ♪
♪ Isn't it rich? ♪
♪ 你我绝配 ♪
♪ Aren't we a pair? ♪
剧集 | 后半生 | 导航列表