剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
明年到你了 你期待吗
Yo. Next year. You excited?
-欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔会等着你 -当然期待
- Omega Kappa Beta, baby. - Yeah, man.
-我和你所向无敌 -那可不
- You, me, killing it. - Yeah, dude,
但你懂的 前提是我得考上
you know how it is. If I even get in.
拜托 你肯定能考上
Come on, you're getting in.
别说丧气话啊 哥们
What are you even talking about? Dude!
你都没和我说 你跟那个妞怎么样了
You never told me. How did it go with that chick?
上周末和你一起散步的那个
The one you were parading around with last weekend.
-她叫什么来着 -等下 什么
- What was her name? - Wait, what?
你居然告诉了我兄弟都没告诉我
You fucking tell my brother before you tell me?
-又不是认真的 我们刚认识 -她是谁
- No, it's no big deal. I--we just met. - Who is it?
我在打工的地方认识的她
I met her at work.
是的 她叫 斯黛芬...
Yeah, her name's, uh, Steph--
-斯黛芬 -斯戴芬妮 没错
- Steph... - Stephanie. Yeah.
-斯黛芬妮 -是的 她...
- Stephanie. - Yeah, she, um--
她有天来餐厅吃饭
she came into the diner one day,
我们就开始聊天 一拍即合 然后...
we started talking, we hit it off, and, uh...
她在得克萨斯大学念书
She--she goes to UT.
是真的
It's true.
到底有多性感 伙计们
Okay, well, how hot are we talking, boys?
非常性感 知性的那种性感
Really hot--you know, like a sophisticated kind of way.
辣上天
Smoke shop.
我去 兄弟 大学生
Damn, dude. College girl?
我喜欢比我大的女生
God, I love older women.
-所以今晚你要带乔什的姐姐去 是吗 -不是吧
- That's why you're taking Josh's sister tonight, right? - No.
你猜怎么着 去你们的
Hey, you know what? Fuck you guys.
去你们的 年龄只是数字 好吗
Fuck you guys. Age is just a number, all right?
我们什么时候能见到她
When are we gonna meet her?
我不知道 她...
Well, I don't know. She, uh--
她最近有点忽冷忽热的 不过
she's been a little hot and cold recently, but...
你们知道我的 我在想办法
You know me, I'm working on it.
当然了 你可是埃里克·沃克
'Course you fucking are. You're Eric fucking Walker.
你可别忘了
Don't you forget it, baby.
-洛根 给我瓶啤酒 -没问题
- Yo, Logan, give me a beer. - I got you.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
你是个神经病
You're a psychopath.
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -敬斯黛芬妮
- Cheers. - To Stephanie.
克莱尔
你在哪儿
你在给她发短♥信♥吗
Are you texting her right now?
不 我在玩欲擒故纵
No, I'm just, you know, playing hard to get.
-啤酒乒乓 -来吧
- Beer pong. - Let's do it.
你得教我 我不会玩
You have to teach me. I don't know how to do this.
-你想喝点什么吗 -当然 一向如此
- Do you want a drink? - Yeah, 'course, always.
你想喝什么 啤酒
What do you want? A beer?
我们来拼酒吧
Let's, uh, let's do shots.
-拼酒 好 -嗯
- Shots? Okay. - Yeah.
来吧
Yes, please.
好主意
Sounds great.
好
Okay.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
真够劲啊
Whoa, that's--
拜托 高手 拿出你的实力
Come on, champ, step it up.
我以为你应该是这领域的专家呢
I thought you were supposed to be the expert here.
好吧 女汉子
Okay, tough girl.
-嗯 -能给我一杯吗
- Yeah. - May I have one of those?
给你
Yeah, here you go.
你没下迷幻药吧
You didn't roofie this, right?
很好笑
Nice one.
你们今晚会来余兴派对吧
You guys are coming to the afterparty tonight, right?
-嗯 -我在戴斯酒店租了三个房♥间
- Yeah. - I rented three rooms at Days Inn.
我们知道
Yeah, we--we know.
你一直没完没了地提这事
I mean, you've been talking about it nonstop.
事实上根本没停过 我们会去的
Constantly, actually. We're gonna be there.
天啊 乔什 你能消停点吗
Oh, my God. Josh, can you chill?
我们应该大概三十分钟后出发吗
We, uh, should get going in like, 30 minutes?
嗯 三十分钟可以
Yeah, 30's good, yeah.
你该悠着点 哥们
Just--you should cool it a bit, man.
这个酒店开房♥的事
The whole, like, hotel room thing--
你得放松点
You need to loosen up.
-我得放松 -是的
- I need to loosen up? - Yeah, oh yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
为什么我们要做这事
Why are we doing this?
为什么学生们不能自己来拿汽水
Why can't the students get their own soda?
你今晚很好玩
You're fun tonight.
抱歉
Sorry.
-不要 -来嘛
- No. - Come on,
我们在储藏间 没人会看到你
we're in a storage closet. No one's gonna see you.
你很需要这个
I can see how much you need this.
好吧
Okay.
这些小孩搞得好像我们很愚蠢一样
These kids act like we're some dumb teacher,
好像我们不了解...
like we don't know what it's like--
-我们清楚他们的把戏 -是啊
- We know their tricks. - I know,
就像是我们在教室之外不存在一样
it's like we don't exist outside the classroom.
我们可以说为他们做了一切 却没人道谢
We basically do everything for them, there's no thank you.
你还需要喝
You need another.
呕 你真是坏影响
Ew. You're such a bad influence.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今晚玩得好开心
I'm having so much fun.
我也是
Me too.
抱歉我等了这么久才邀请你
Hey, I'm sorry it took me so long for me to ask you.
你真要在这首歌♥期间道歉吗
Are you really apologizing during this song?
也许吧
Uh, maybe.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我在餐馆里等了你差不多45分钟
I waited in the diner for you for like 45 minutes.
该死
Oh, shit.
-抱歉 我完全忘了 -别骗我
- I'm sorry, I totally forgot-- - Don't lie to me.
你求我继续辅♥导♥你
You basically begged me to continue tutoring you,
然后又来这一出
and then you pull this crap?
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我无法停止想你
I can't stop thinking about you.
我 我做梦也梦见你
I mean, I--I have fucking dreams about you.
我
I...
我想继续让你辅♥导♥ 但是
I wanted to keep tutoring, but...
我太喜欢你了
I'm too attracted to you.
我不想让你陷入麻烦 我只是
And I don't want to get you in trouble. I--I just--
我感觉我在你身边没法控制自己
I feel like I can't control myself around you.
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I, um...
-我该跟你说的 -你该回去了
- I should've told you-- - You should go back inside.
去吧
Just go.
你要是不想的话我们不用这么做
We don't have to do this if you don't want to.
我想
I want to.
到后座去
Get in the backseat.
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表