剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
我从来见不到这样的你
I never get to see you like this.
哪样啊
Like what?
真实的你
Like...yourself.
来吧
Come on.
-什么 -带我转转
- What? - Show me around.
-好 -我们在哪 克莱尔
- Okay. - Where we at, Claire?
好
Okay, uh...
跟着我参观
Follow me for the grand tour,
但首先 我们得给你装扮下
but first, we gotta get you a costume.
谢谢 夫人
Oh, thank you, ma'am.
好了
There you go.
好
Okay.
这有一头鹿
Here we have a deer.
-驼鹿 -驼鹿
- Elk. - Elk?
-那是驼鹿 -嗯 是驼鹿
- That's an elk. - Okay, that's an elk.
这有一头鹿提醒我们身处得州
Oh, well, there's a deer to remind us we're in Texas.
别惹得州
Don't mess with Texas.
好了 去看看后院吧
Um, all right, let's go check out the backyard.
不想离开
Never want to leave.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
删了那视频
Delete that video.
删除
教师情事
第一季 第五集
你能相信我找到了这地方吗
Can you believe I found this place?
你什么时候订的
When'd you book it?
几周前
Mm, couple weeks ago.
几周前
A couple weeks ago?
是的
Yeah.
你怎么知道我生日是哪天
How'd you know when my birthday was?
因为我会读心术
'Cause I'm a mind-reader.
因为你跟我说过
'Cause you told me.
-我跟你说过吗 -是的
- Did I tell you? - Yeah.
敬...
So, here's to...
我认识的最有才华 最聪明
the most talented, smartest, kindest,
最善良 最帅的人
most handsome guy I ever met.
请继续
Please keep going.
更别说你高考拿了1375分
Uh, not to mention the 1375 you got on your SATs.
-多亏了你 -我真为你骄傲
- Thanks to you. - I'm so proud of you.
你是怎么瞒了我这么久
How'd you keep this-this whole cooking thing
你会做饭的事
a secret from me for so long?
我不知道 很简单
I don't know, it's easy.
而且我经常给我弟弟做 练习机会很多
You know, I also got a lot of practice cooking with my brothers.
真希望我小时候能像这样吃饭
I wish I ate like this when I was a kid.
意面加酱汁吗
What, spaghetti and sauce?
不 一顿家常菜
No, a homecooked meal.
我妈妈去世后 我爸每晚
My dad basically took us to McDonald's
都带我们去吃麦当劳
every night after my mom died.
我妈妈也很会做饭
Oh, my mom was the best cook too.
她什么都是从头开始做
Everything she made was from scratch.
她去世的时候你9岁
You were, like, what, um, nine when she died?
嗯 差不多
Yeah, about that.
我妈妈很酷
My mom was so cool.
每次派对上最活跃的人就是她
She was the life of every party.
我们经常举♥行♥大型烧烤聚会
We used to have these huge barbecues,
她会喝很多金汤力
and she'd have, like, buckets of gin and tonics.
街坊邻居都会来
The whole neighborhood would come by.
家里感觉
The house just felt...
我也不知道 充满活力
I don't know, it felt, like, alive.
然后她就病了
And then she got sick.
然后又病了
And then she...got sick again.
癌症最折磨人了
Cancer's just the worst.
然后就过世了
And then she died.
然后
And, um...
内特参军 离开
Nate joined the military, and he shipped off,
然后我爸爸开始酗酒
and then my dad, he started drinking, and...
而我好像一个人待在
And I was, like, alone in this...
这座无比安静的房♥子里
incredibly quiet house.
-我不知道 抱歉 不知道怎么就难过了 -没事
- I don't know, sorry, I don't know why I'm getting upset. - No.
不要紧
It's fine.
我想听
I want to hear.
总之 很长一段时间我都试着完美
Anyway, I tried for a really long time to be perfect, you know?
这是我的叛逆 想成为跟我父亲完全不同的人
It was, like, my rebellion, to be the opposite of my dad.
但没用
It didn't work.
我就像是 时刻提醒着他失去了什么
I was just this, like, walking reminder of what he lost.
你没想过去找你♥爸♥爸吗
You ever think about reaching out to your dad?
你对他不好奇吗
Are you curious about him?
老实说
Honestly?
不
No.
反正我从来不认识他 有什么好怀念的
I mean, I never knew him, so, really, what's to miss?
你是最棒的哥哥
You are the best older brother.
还是个好人
And a really good man.
靠过来
Snug in.
-靠过来 -靠过来
- Snug in. - Snug in.
-我喜欢 -嗯 过来
- I like that. - Yeah. Come here.
我喜欢你早晨的气味
I like the way you smell in the morning.
我喜欢早上看到你
I like seeing you in the morning.
你感觉变老了吗
You feel any older?
老了好几岁
Years older.
马特来电
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, I gotta take this.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
嗯 演讲者还行
Yeah, the speakers are just okay,
但我觉得值得
but I think it's still worthwhile.
你们最后练习了多久
How long did you guys end up practicing for?
嗯 我不会...
Um, yeah, I wouldn't...
是4点 对吧
Yeah, it's at 4:00, right?
我不会错过你第一次演出的
I wouldn't miss your first gig.
听着 我有个课程研讨会
Listen, I actually have a curriculum seminar
我必须参加 所以得挂了
that I gotta hit, so I should-- I should go.
好 拜 我爱你
Kay. Bye, I love you.
有咖啡
Coffee.
刚才的事很抱歉
Sorry about that.
没关系
It's fine.
怎么 别这样
What-- come on.
你知道我别无选择
You know I didn't have a choice.
没事 好吗
It's fine. Okay?
别这样
Stop.
把内♥裤♥脱了
Take your underwear off.
什么
What?
把内♥裤♥脱了
Take your underwear off.
我害怕抽大♥麻♥
I'm scared to smoke pot.
你害怕
You're scared?
-别笑我 -不好意思
- Don't laugh at me. - I'm sorry.
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, I just--
我不知道世界上还存在你这种人 真的
I didn't know people like you still existed, to be honest.
我知道 太可悲了 对吧
I know, it's so pathetic, right?
嗯 是有点可悲
Yeah. Kind of pathetic.
严格来说
Okay, well, technically,
我大概在20岁的时候抽嗨过一次
I did sort of get stoned when I was, like, 20.
但那时我以为大家都讨厌我 还尿裤子了
But I thought everybody hated me, and then I peed myself.
不过我其实没有尿
I didn't, for the record.
这样的话 我要给你个副驾享受
In that case, I'm gonna shotgun you.
-你知道那是什么吗 -不知道
- Do you know what that is? - No.
我吸一口
Okay, I'm gonna take a little in,
然后吹给你
and then I'm gonna blow it to you.
-吹进我嘴里吗 -对
- Like in my mouth? - Yeah.
像接吻一样
Like we're kissing?
-对 没错 -好
- Like that, yeah. - Oh, cool.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
怎么样
So?
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表