剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
你知道这是我的人生低谷吧
You realize that this is a low point for me.
-你知道的 对吧 -我知道
- You know that, right? - I know.
我们不在学校时
Hey, you don't have to call me Ms. Wilson
你不必叫我威尔森老师
when we're not in school.
我有名字的 我叫克莱尔
I mean, I have a first name. It's Claire.
抱歉 说出来好怪
Sorry. Wow, that is so weird to say.
克莱尔
Claire.
好了 明天补课时见
Okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow for tutoring.
好 听起来很棒
Yep. Yeah, sounds great.
到时餐馆见
See you at the diner.
埃里克 门外有位女士找你
Eric! There's a lady at the door.
好 马上来 菲尔
All right, one sec, Phil.
抱歉
Sorry.
真抱歉
Um, I'm so sorry.
我之前打给你 你没接
I was calling you and you weren't answering,
所以我就直接过来了
so I just showed up.
这样 没事
Oh, okay, yeah.
抱歉 我手♥机♥好像调成静音了
No, um, I'm sor-- I think my phone was on silent.
好吧
Oh, okay.
对 我的错
Yeah, my bad. Um...
你...你想进来吗
do you--do you want to come in?
好啊 当然
Yeah, okay. Sure.
你们要打招呼
Uh, say hi, guys.
你看我画了什么
Look what I made.
-好棒啊 -真酷
- Oh, that's really good. - Oh, pretty cool.
我知道我们说好在餐馆见面的
I know we were supposed to meet at the diner,
但我想着可以做些
but I just thought we would do something different
跟平时不一样的
than the regular routine.
是吗
Oh, really?
好吧 那不准备高考了
Okay. So no SAT prep?
今天不了
Nope, not today.
好吧
All right. Um...
我把这两孩子送回街对面去
I'm gonna just get these guys across the street.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我不想去 我要画画
I don't want to go. I want to keep drawing.
你在那边也能画啊 而且还能喝汽水
You can keep coloring over there, plus you get soda.
-汽水 -汽水
- Soda? - Soda.
-我可以喝汽水 -是的
- I get soda? - Yeah.
-那好 -我超爱喝汽水
- Okay. - I love soda!
-我也是 -我知道
- Me, too! - I know.
好了 你们快去拿书包
Okay, go grab your backpacks.
-快点快点 -太棒了
- Come on, come on, come on. - Yeah!
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
我马上回来 好吧
I'll just be right back. All right.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
我怎么有种被你绑♥架♥的感觉
'Cause I kind of feel like you're kidnapping me.
我要带你去得克萨斯大学
I am taking you to UT
带你参观校园
to give you a tour of the campus.
天啊 真的吗
Wow. Really?
除非你更愿意做高考题
I mean, unless you'd rather study for the SATs.
-那也可以 -不
- We can do that. - No.
我觉得逛学校更有意思
I thought this would be more fun.
没有 我完全赞成
No, no, I'm totally down.
-那就好 -嗯
- Good. - Yeah.
我为什么要继续帮你
So why should I keep helping you?
你打算怎么过你的人生
What do you want to do with your life?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的目标是什么
Like, what are you goals?
我的目标...
My goals. Um...
-我不知道 -别这样
- I don't know. - Oh, come on.
你肯定有想过自己想做什么吧
You've gotta have some sort of idea of what you want to do.
我想当医生
I want to be a doctor.
想是这么想的 我有这么个计划
I-I mean, I think. I sort of have this whole plan.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的 这...
Yeah. It's, um...
我也说不好 我知道这很难
I don't know. I know it's hard
学费也很昂贵 但...
and how expensive it is, but...
不管我做什么 我都希望能帮到他人
I--whatever I do, I just want to help other people.
你明白吗
You know?
当然明白 这也是我想成为老师的初衷
Yeah, that's why I wanted to become a teacher.
我有件事不吐不快
I feel like I gotta get something off my chest.
那天晚上的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other night.
我不该让你哥打电♥话♥的
I should not have had your brother call,
我知道 我就是...
and I know that. I just...
怎么说呢 我觉得我能...
I don't know. I feel like I can...
我能信任你
I can trust you.
那很好啊
Well, good.
他妈的埃里克·沃克
Eric fucking Walker!
我去 我就知道是你
Holy shit. I thought that was you.
科迪 你好啊
Cody. What's up, man?
你好啊
What's up, baby?
-你怎么样 -好极了
- How are you? - I'm groovy.
你朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
这是...
This is--
我是克莱尔
I'm Claire.
你好啊 克莱尔
Hello, Claire. What's up?
我是科迪 认识你很高兴
Cody. Nice to meet you.
怎么 你都到学校来了
Yeah, so you're just coming to campus,
还想瞒着不告诉我吗
think you're not gonna tell me that you're here?
我的错
Oh, my bad.
我开玩笑的
No, I'm just kidding, man.
我们准备回宿舍办早酒活动 你们一定要来
We're doing kegs and eggs at the house. You guys gotta come.
不了
No, man,
我们还要参观学校的其他地方
I think we're gonna just check out the rest of the school--
是啊 还有得逛呢 你必须来 给个面子嘛
Yeah, tons to see. You're coming. Come on.
没问题 我们可以顺便去一会儿
Yeah, we can swing by for a minute, sure.
瞧 克莱尔想来
See? Claire wants to come.
-那你来吗 -行 我来
- So you're coming? - Great, yeah.
-我们会去的 -赞 我把地址短♥信♥给你
- Yeah, we'll be there. - Boom. I'll text you the address.
-再见 -再见
- See you. - See you.
早酒活动
Kegs and eggs!
贵宾来了啊
Hey, guests of honor.
你们要喝什么吗
Can I get you guys a drink?
血腥玛丽
A Bloody Mary?
先给我来一杯橙汁吧 谢谢
I'll just have an orange juice for now. Thanks.
马上就好
Coming right up.
你呢 埃里克
What about you, Eric?
我也要一杯橙汁吧
No, I'll just have an OJ too.
先这样 谢谢
For now. Thank you.
好吧 你确定不要来点解醉酒吗
Okay, you sure you don't want a little hair of the dog?
洛根跟我说昨晚玩得很疯啊
Logan told me last night got pretty wild.
我不用了
No, I'm good.
-不用 多谢关心 -好吧
- I'm good. Thank you, though. - Okay.
该死的条子 真扫兴
Fucking cops, man. Total bummer.
是啊 太糟了
Yeah, no, that sucks, dude,
不过我们最后都没什么麻烦
but, you know, I mean, we got out okay,
他们人也还行
and they were all right.
真奇怪
Weird.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
敬新朋友
To a new friend.
你们想吃什么食物 任何东西
You guys want any food or really anything at all,
千万别客气
make yourselves at home.
-好了 谢谢 -好
- Okay, thanks. - Cool, man.
-谢谢 -玩得开心
- Thank you. - Have fun.
长角牛队 冲啊
Longhorn, bitch! Whoo!
干杯
Well, cheers.
你想听个秘密吗
You want to know a secret?
好啊
Yeah. Yes.
这是我第一次参加兄弟会派对
This is my first frat party.
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表