剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
我有外遇了
I'm having an affair.
我有外遇了
I'm having an affair.
我有外遇了
I'm having an affair.
什么
What?
我跟我学生睡了
I'm sleeping with my student.
教师情事
第一季 第六集
-菲尔 看 -好了
- Phil, look! - All right--
好了 放下
Okay. Put that down.
-抱歉 -没事
- Oh, sorry. - That's all right.
-你看到我手♥机♥了吗 -没有
- Have you see my phone? - No. Mm-mm.
你们快点吃
All right, you guys,
我去开
I'll get it.
我们五分钟后出发 知道吗
We have to go in five minutes, okay?
-知道 -知道
- Okay. - Okay!
为什么
Why?
你好 埃里克·沃克吗
Hi. Eric Walker?
嗯 是的 我是埃里克
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm Eric.
威尔森女士是你的英文老师 对吗
Ms. Wilson is your English teacher, right?
是的
Yeah.
你和威尔森老师是朋友吗
So you and Ms. Wilson are friends?
我是说
Um...I mean,
她是个很好的老师
she's like a really good teacher.
她帮助我提升我的高考成绩
She helped me get my-my SAT scores up.
你有和她独处过吗
Have you ever spent any time with her alone?
比如放学后或者在校外
Like, uh, after school or... off school grounds?
不好意思 我不明白 她还好吗
I'm sorry. I don't understand. Is she okay?
埃里克 你有在校外见过她吗
Eric, have you ever met her outside of school?
有 她辅♥导♥我功课
I mean, yeah, she, uh, she tutors me.
所以她在我上班的餐厅跟我见过几次
So she... met me at the place I work a few times, restaurant.
但我...
But I--
我对她没那么了解
I don't really know that much about her.
你们除了辅♥导♥功课之外还有做别的事吗
You guys do anything else besides tutoring?
在她家玩或者开车兜风
Hang out at her place or drive around?
她送我回家过几次
I mean, she's--she's dropped me off at home a couple of times.
埃里克 威尔森老师对你有不得体举动吗
Eric, has Ms. Wilson ever been inappropriate with you?
没有
No!
她这么说听上去是很怪
Yeah, it sounds weird when she says it that way.
你们有乱搞之类的吗
Have you ever fooled around or anything like that?
-你们是说... -我懂的
- Are you saying that- - I-I totally get it.
她很漂亮
She's an attractive lady.
我能理解事情也许变得令人糊涂
I-I can see how maybe things could get a little confusing.
有什么糊涂的 没有
What's confusing? No--
我清楚得很
Uh, nothing's confusing.
学校今早收到了通知
The school was notified this morning.
有人举报
A report's been filed.
我们知道事情的全貌
We know the whole story.
我们知道你们两个这周末一起出了远门
We know you guys went away together this weekend.
我的天
Oh, my God.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
现在最重要的是你能说出真♥相♥
The most important thing right now is for you to tell the truth,
因为我们了解到事情的来龙去脉
because it's gonna be easier on Claire
对克莱尔和其他所有人都有好处
and everyone else if we know the real story.
说谎对她无益 对你也是
Lying isn't gonna help her. Or you.
她有婚外情
She's having an affair.
克莱尔
Claire.
她...
She's, um...
-我去 -是啊
- Fuck, man. - Yeah.
听我说
Listen.
我和丽莎的婚姻也遇到过坎坷
You know, Lisa and I, we went through a rough patch too,
-我们就去看了... -是和她的学生
- and, um, we just saw somebody-- - It's with her...student.
是她...
It's with some, uh,
在帮忙补习的那个孩子
kid that... she's been tutoring.
好吧 谁告诉你的
All right, who told you that?
她告诉我的
She did.
没错
Yeah.
还有其他人知道吗
Does anyone else know?
有
Yes.
她还告诉了一个老师
She told...another teacher.
知道了
All right.
如果他矢口否认 并且是双方自愿发生的关系
If he doesn't confirm it and it was consensual,
那他们很可能就不会提起诉讼
then--then they most likely won't press charges, you know?
我该怎么办 内特
What do I do, Nate?
我...我得见你
I'm-- I need to see you.
警♥察♥今天来我家了 他们...
The police came to my house today. They--
我不知道该说什么 该做什么
I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do.
我...他们说他们什么都知道了
I just--I--they said that they knew everything.
我们能见面吗
Can we meet?
拜托 克莱尔 求你了 我们见一面吧
Please, Claire, please. Can we meet?
我不知道该怎么办
I just--I don't know what to do.
我真的手足无措了 求求你
I don't know what to do. Please.
克莱尔 你在听吗
Claire. Are you there?
我在听
Yes, I'm here.
你能说句话吗
Can you say something?
对不起 我得挂了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
我不敢相信居然发生了这种事
I can't believe it's happened.
我已经让比尔联♥系♥地检了
Well, I already had Bill call the D. A.
好的 佩姬 好 谢谢
Okay, Peggy. Okay, thanks.
行 再见
All right, bye.
你知道埃里克到底怎么了吗
Do you know what's going on with Eric?
我知道 可能他...
I mean, yeah, I guess he's, uh...
他最近表现得和我们不太合群
he's been acting like too cool for us
因为他在跟一个女大学生约会
'cause he started dating some college girl and...
跟他约会的可不是什么女大学生
No, he's not dating a college girl, okay?
他与一位在校老师发生了性关系
He is having a sexual relationship with a teacher at school.
威尔森老师
Ms. Wilson.
你在说什么呢 这...
What are you talking about? That doesn't--
这怎么可能啊 他...
that doesn't make any sense. He--
这样吧 我们待会再谈
Okay, you know what? We'll get back to this.
丹妮尔 你好
Danielle, hi.
我知道 简直疯了
I know. It's crazy!
克莱尔
Claire.
我想挽救我们的感情
I wanna save this.
你怎么还愿意看我
How can you even look at me?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我把一切都搞砸了
I messed everything up.
是啊 你是搞砸了
Yeah, you fucked up.
弄得一塌糊涂
You fucked up...real bad.
我也很他妈生你的气
And I'm so fucking mad at you.
但我们一起十年了 克莱尔
But this is ten years, Claire.
我不想就此失去你
And I do not wanna lose you.
好吗
Okay?
我见了内特 告诉了他
I saw Nate and I told him.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我们会找个律师
We're gonna get a lawyer.
去接受婚姻咨♥询♥
And we're gonna go to therapy.
我们可以一起度过这个难关
We can get past this.
这件事闹得沸沸扬扬的
Everyone's freaking out about this, man.
太不可理喻了 我妈都知道了
This is insane. My mom fucking knows.
兄弟 你最好把事情经过全都告诉我们 天啊
Dude, you gotta fucking tell us everything. Jesus!
你这下要成传奇人物 被封神了
You're gonna be like a legend, like a fucking god, dude.
别这么说行吗
Don't say that, man.
死条子都来我家了 好吗 他们...
Fucking cops came to my house, all right, they--
还当着我妈的面
In front of my mom.
我不知道她会怎么样
I don't know what's gonna happen to her.
那不是你的问题
That's not your problem.
她是成年人 她都三十岁了吧
She's an adult. She's like 30, right?
那是她的错 你没做错什么
It's on her. You didn't do anything wrong.
她因为我在接受调查
She's under investigation because of me.
她不愿意跟我说话了
I mean...she won't talk to me.
她也不接我电♥话♥
She won't pick up the phone.
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表