剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
你和那个老师 你们还联♥系♥吗
Hey, so you and that teacher, you guys stay in touch?
-没 -不了吗
‐ Nah. - No?
太操蛋了 给她判得那么重
It's fucked up how hard they came down on her, man.
又不是说她 我也说不好
You know, it's not like she‐‐ I don't know.
又不是说她占了你便宜什么的
It's not like she, like, took advantage of you or some shit.
我也这么说的
That's what I said.
我一直都是这么说的
You know, it's what I've been saying.
就是 而且我见过她
Yeah, you know, plus, I met her.
她 她人很不错
She was‐‐she was cool, you know.
那又怎么样了 她比你大点
So what? She's a little older than you.
你喜欢她 她喜欢你
You liked her. She liked you.
这又不是犯罪
It's not a fucking crime.
他们把她关到了联邦监狱吗
They got her sitting in, like, some federal prison or some shit?
县监狱
County jail.
兄弟 那真是太操蛋了
Oh, dude, that's‐‐that's fucked.
你都不知道
Dude, you don't even know.
她不得不签犯罪协议
No, she had to take a plea deal.
她或许根本不用坐牢 如果我们没有
She might not had to have gone in at all if we hadn't‐‐well, if‐‐
如果我没有说服她私奔的话
if I hadn't convinced her to, like, skip town for just us.
但是 我也不确定 真是糟透了 兄弟
Um, but‐‐I don't know. It was messed up, dude.
太蠢了 而且
So stupid, you know? Like...
检察官对她从严起诉了 所以
Prosecutor came down pretty hard on her. So...
兄弟
Oh, you know, man,
你控制不了那种事
you can't control that kind of thing, man.
-知道吗 -嗯
- You know? ‐ Yeah.
人们只想操心
Like, people just wanna worry about shit that‐‐
他们不该操心的事
that they shouldn't be worrying about, you know?
-是的 -就像是
- Yeah. ‐ It's like‐‐it's like,
"担心该死的叙利亚
"Worry about fucking Syria
或中国人吃狗肉问题吧" 对吗
or, like, dog meat in China," right?
-对 -中国人吃小狗的肉
- Yeah. - Puppy meat in China.
操
Fuck.
这些破事...
This shit...
是啊
Yeah.
说实话 我尽量不去想这件事
Honestly, man, I just try not to even think about it.
你想再来一杯啤酒妈
You want another beer?
-好 -真的
‐ Yeah. - Yeah?
-嗯 谢了 -要不再来两杯吧
- Yeah, thanks. - Maybe two more beers?
好
All right.
克莱尔·威尔森
奥斯汀教师供认与学生有染后被捕
染指学生的教师是否该判刑
-你们吃完了吗 -嗯 吃完了
- Are you done? - Yeah. Oh. Uh, yeah.
如果吃好了 你们就去把盘子洗干净
All right, if you guys are done, you can clear your plates.
洗完盘子我能玩会iPad吗
After I do this, can I have some iPad time?
你可以玩20分钟iPad 但得跟他一起
Um, yes, you can have 20 minutes of iPad time, but together.
两人一起玩
Yes, share it.
菲尔 别忘了你放那里面的
Phil, don't forget your water
水还是牛奶
or milk or whatever is in there.
科迪一直有照顾你 对吧
So Cody's been looking out for you?
是的 他对我真的很好
Yeah. He's been great, really has.
他还会成为我在
And he's gonna be my "big brother"
欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔会的"大哥"
for Omega Kappa Beta.
那帮兄弟都很棒
Awesome group of guys.
我很欣慰你一切都那么顺利
I'm glad things are going so well.
是的 的确很不错
Yeah, they really are.
你开始去做心理咨♥询♥了吗
You start going to counseling?
-埃里克 -妈 能别提吗
- Eric? ‐ Mom, can you not?
别这样 我们谈过的
Come on. We talked about it.
说好了开学后你就会去的
You were gonna go when school started.
那里有很好的咨♥询♥服务
They have a great counseling program there,
并且是免费的
and it's free.
我就是觉得这种事
I just think this isn't something that
-不是你能独自应付的 -我不知道
- you can do by yourself. ‐ I don't know how many times
还要跟你说几遍
I have to ask you to please,
拜托你别再提起这事了 求你了
please don't bring this up anymore. Please.
亲爱的 你所经历的事
Sweetheart, what happened to you is not
不是你一个人就能应付...
something that you can just handle‐‐
听着 我没遭遇什么不好的经历
Look, I didn't go through anything. I...
我就说一句
I'm just gonna say one thing.
-好了 妈 听着... -不
- Okay, Mom, look‐‐ - No, you just‐‐
-你听我说 -听着 我真的没事
- listen to me. ‐ Look, I'm really okay.
-我要你知道... -并没有...
- I need you to know... ‐ It's not‐‐
-我在你身边 -我过得很好
- That I am here. ‐ I'm having a great time.
-好吗 -等她出来后
- Okay? I‐‐ ‐ And when she gets out,
你会需要倾诉对象的
you're gonna need somebody to talk to.
你什么意思
W‐‐what do you mean?
检察官打电♥话♥来了
Prosecutor called.
她两天后会被释放
She's getting released in a couple days.
好吧
Okay. All right.
-宝贝 我很... -够了 老天
‐ Honey, I'm so‐‐ ‐ Okay. Jesus Christ.
妈 听着 我很好
Mom, look, I'm fine.
我好得很
I'm fine.
其实我得回去了
You know what? I actually gotta go, all right?
我明早要交一篇论文
I've got a paper due in the morning.
埃里克 别这样 留下来
Eric, don't do that. Come on, stay.
不 我得走了 我真得回去了
No. I just‐‐I gotta go. I really gotta get back.
谢谢你准备的晚餐
Thanks for dinner.
进来
Hey, come in.
你发短♥信♥给我 我很高兴
I'm really glad you texted.
-是吗 -嗯
‐ Oh, yeah? ‐ Yeah.
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我告诉朋友我们搞上了
I told my friends about us hooking up,
他们说我很白目
and they said it was really insensitive of me
居然提起师生恋那件事
to bring up the whole teacher‐student thing.
-还有... -不
- And‐‐ ‐ Oh, no.
-没关系 -不
- It‐‐it‐‐it's fine. ‐ No.
我觉得自己很混♥蛋♥ 我告诉了我的心理医生
No, I feel like an asshole. Like, I‐‐I told my therapist about it,
她说我们不上♥床♥也能建立亲密关系
and she said that we can build intimacy without even having sex,
比如通过眼神交流或拥抱之类的
like eye contact or cuddling, you know.
你对性一定有复杂的感受
Like, you must have such a weird relationship with sex.
不 不...我没有
No. No, it's‐‐I‐‐I don't.
你是个幸存者 而我是女权主义者
No, I mean, you're a survivor and stuff, and I'm a feminist.
我应该与所有的幸存者成为盟友
And I think that I should be an ally to all survivors,
所以我想让你知道我支持你
so I want you to know that I'm here for you.
不管你需要什么
So whatever you need
以及你想怎样才会觉得舒适安全
and however you wanna feel comfortable and safe,
-我们就怎么来 -好
- that's what we're gonna do. ‐ Okay.
-你和我在一起很安全 -好 谢谢 好吗
- So you're safe with me. ‐ All right, thank you. All right?
但我不用慢慢来 好吗 我没事
But I don't need to go slow, though. Okay? I'm good.
打住 可是我想慢慢来
Okay. I‐‐I wanna go slow, though.
但我们都上过床了
Um, but we already had sex.
我知道 但我现在想慢慢来
I know, but now I wanna go slow.
那我来这里干什么
So why the hell am I here?
你发短♥信♥说要来啊
Because you texted me.
没错 我发短♥信♥问你 "你醒着吗"
Yeah, I texted you, "You up?"
意思是"来一炮" 不是你说的这些狗屁玩意
That means "let's fuck," not whatever bullshit this is.
沃克 来得正好
Walker, perfect timing, bro!
-好啊 兄弟们 -好 哥们
- Yo, what's up, dudes? ‐ What's up, baby?
我来之前应该说一声的
I should have texted before I came over.
别开玩笑了 兄弟 这里永远欢迎你
Are you kidding? Bro, you are always welcome here.
一起喝罐酒上路吗
You want a roadie?
-好啊 你们要去哪吗 -当然
‐ Yeah. You all going somewhere? - Oh, yeah!
-我们要去哪儿呢 -你等着瞧吧
- Are we going somewhere? - You're going to see.
爽
Hell yeah!
-好了 谁先来 -什么 要干什么
‐ All right, who's up? ‐ What? Up for what?
骑车顶
Ride the rack, baby!
想都别想 伙计
Yo, no fucking way, man.
入会任务 快给我上去
Rush, get your ass up there!
管他的
Fuck it.
抓稳了
Hold on.
就是这样
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表