剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
Well then, I suggest you get studying, Mr. Walker.
我会的
Will do.
-不是吧 -拜托 哥们
- Oh, come on. - Oh, come on, dude.
你能不能投入一点
Put a little more heat on it, will you?
哥们 那是谁
Yo, dude, who is that?
是她啊
Oh, yeah.
那是威尔森老师 她是新来的
Yeah, that's Ms. Wilson. Yeah, she's new.
她教大学英语预修课
She teaches AP English.
-她是你的老师吗 -对
- She's your teacher? - Yeah.
怎么可能有这么辣的老师
Oh, she is too hot to be a teacher.
她还行吧
She's all right.
她布置了一堆作业
She assigned us so much fucking homework.
在开学第一天
Like, first day.
所以我也说不好 再看看吧
So I don't know. Jury's still out.
老兄 说实话 她让我♥干♥什么都行
Man, honestly she could tell me to do whatever she wants.
你们还要点别的吗
Hey, you all want anything else?
不用了 玛丽亚 谢谢
We're good, Maria. Thank you.
-谢谢 玛丽亚 -不客气
- Thank you, Maria. - You're welcome.
给我点豆奶
Uh, some soy, please?
豆奶 对 你的豆奶
Soy, yeah. Your-soy.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾莉森太靓了吧
Yo, Alison is looking like fire, man.
艾莉森·马丁内斯 真讨厌暑假结束了
泰莎·帕肯 你好美
普里娅·哈特里 我懂你
会没事的
帕蒂·亨德里克斯 呃
卡丽·斯蒂诺 女王
-还凑合吧 -凑合
- Yeah, she looks all right. - All right?
-对 看着还行 -真的假的
- Yeah, she looks all right. - Really?
她跟你在一起的时候绝对没这么好看
She definitely was not that hot when you guys were together.
我听说艾莉森
Mm, I heard that Alison
和外校的那个哥们分手了
and that dude from the other school broke up.
对 当然分了
Yeah, of course they did.
她太烦人了
She's annoying as hell.
一天到晚说什么气候危机的事
She's always raving about the climate crisis or whatever.
如果你这么担心去加拿大得了
Just fucking go to Canada if you're so worried.
见鬼了
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What?
玛丽·史密斯 准备好开启大一生活了
杰森·拉姆齐 我不知道学校还允许抽烟呢
卢克·维姆斯 会没事的
特蕾丝 迫不及待
希拉里·詹姆斯 我们没问题
不好意思 哥们 但你姐姐什么时候
Okay, I'm sorry, man, but when did your sister get--
你个老色批闭嘴 洛根
Don't fucking say it, Logan.
天呐 兄弟 干嘛啊
Oh, my God, dude. Why?
大家都是别人的姐妹
Everyone is someone's sister.
你这是 你认真的吗 这算什么
Are you f--are you serious? What is this?
-你在关注她吗 -兄弟
- Are you following her? - Dude.
-这些姑娘看着只有12岁 -她14了
- Those girls are like 12. - She's 14, man.
你看起来有30岁了 所以
You look like you're 30, so...
你们谁能送我去打工的地方吗
Yo, can one of you guys give me a ride to work?
你什么时候买♥♥车
When are you going to get your own car?
闭嘴吧 送我就行了
Shut the fuck up and give me a ride.
手♥机♥还给我
Can I have my phone back?
老天 你把一切都看得这么严肃
Jesus, you take everything so seriously.
-你最好不是认真的 -她确实很漂亮
- You better not be serious. - Well, she looks good.
-老天 -我坐副驾驶
- Oh, my-- - Shotgun.
马特
航♥班♥取消了 今晚回不来了
你该出去庆祝下开学第一天
马特
航♥班♥取消了 今晚回不来了
你该出去庆祝下开学第一天
那太糟了 好吧 爱你
好 给我五分钟
Okay, yeah, give me five minutes.
兄弟 你能给我们搞些 奶昔什么的吗
Hey, man, can you hook us up with, like, some milkshakes and shit?
-老兄你认真的吗 -怎么了
- Dude, really? - What?
-我刚下班 -拜托了
- I just got off work. - Please?
好吧 行
Ugh, okay, fine. Yeah.
奶昔现在是个好选择
A milkshake actually does sound pretty good right about now.
这才是我的好兄弟
That's what I'm talking about.
瞧 我们走
See? Let's go.
你们这群吃白食的
You mooches.
惨了 我太嗨了
Oh, no, I got too high.
兄弟 你的 你的眼睛好红
Dude, your, uh--your eyes are pretty red right now.
见鬼 真的吗 有这么糟吗
Shit, really? Are they that bad?
-非常红 -很红
- It's really bad. - It's bad.
看着我 很红吗
Look at me, are they bad?
老兄 真的假的 已经用上眼药水了
Dude, really? Already with the drops?
-真的吗 -没事的 淡定
- Really? - All right, just be cool--
-妈的 -怎么了
- Oh, shit, dude. - What?
-兄弟 是那个新老师 -什么
- Dude, it's that new teacher. - What?
那个超级惹火的老师
The super fucking hot one?
她就坐在那里
She's sitting right there.
见鬼了
Oh, shit.
-我绝对要过去打个招呼 -别啊 别去了
- Definitely going to say hi. - Yo, no, dude, come on.
-怎么了 -老兄 我嗨了
- What? - Man, I'm so stoned.
对 我要去欢迎她来韦斯特布鲁克高中
Yeah, I got to welcome her to Westerbrook.
威尔森老师
Ms. Wilson?
我是洛根·戴维斯 韦斯特布鲁克中学12年级生
Um, my name's Logan Davis. I just... I'm a senior at Westerbrook.
-那很不错 -对
- Oh, that's very nice. - Yeah.
你认识乔什和埃里克吧
You know Josh and Eric, right?
嗯 你们好像是我第三节课的学生吧
Yeah, I think you guys are in my third period?
-第三节课 没错 -挺好
- Third period, yeah, yeah. - Cool.
我们能坐你旁边吗 可以吗
Can we sit with you? Is that all right?
-当然 -太好了
- Sure. - Great.
好吧 谁点的薯条
Oh, all right. Who had the fries?
给
Here you go.
-随便放 谢谢 乔茜 -这是你的
- Anywhere is fine. Thanks, Josie. - That's yours.
说真的 我还挺郁闷
Honestly, I was actually pretty bummed
没去上你的课
I didn't have a class with you.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, yeah.
因为这两个家伙一直跟我说
'Cause these guys are just telling me
你是个很棒的老师
that you're, like, a really good teacher.
-老兄 -真是谢谢你们啊
- Dude. - Wow, thank you, guys.
我好像今晚给你们布置了阅读作业吧 是吗
I believe I assigned you guys some reading to do tonight. Didn't I?
是的 是有这么回事
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我读了 我做完了
Yeah, I read it, I did it.
我在之前休息的时候做完的
I did it on my break earlier.
对 看得我爱不释手
Yeah, a page turner.
你在这打工吗
Huh, so you work here?
嗯
Yeah.
该死 是我妈
Shit, oh, it's my mom.
乔什 你能载我回家吗
Josh, can you give me a ride home, man?
我得走了
I got to go.
好 没问题 埃里克 你一起吗
Oh, yeah, sure. Eric, are you coming?
不了
No.
和你一起聊天很愉快 威尔森老师 真的
It was wonderful spending time with you, Ms. Wilson, really.
是的
Yeah.
-谢谢 -谢谢 谢谢你让我们和你一起坐
- Thank you. - Thank--yeah. Thanks for letting us sit with you.
-小事 -很开心
- Sure. - It was fun.
那我们学校再见吧 真好
I'll see you around school or something, that's great.
好 我们学校见
Okay, I'll see you at school.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Oh, yeah.
就是...
Just, um...
他们以为我在这打工点吃的就不要钱了
These guys think this food is free because I work here.
但其实...算了
But it's...Whatever.
对
Yeah.
打扰一下
Hey, excuse me?
我也准备点奶昔和薯条的
I'm going to also get the milkshakes and the fries as well,
-你就把这些记我账上吧 -没问题
- so if you could put that on my check. - No problem.
-你不用这样的 -没事
- You don't have to do that. - It's okay.
我也在餐厅打过工 我懂你
I used to work at a restaurant, so I get it.
你...
You, uh...
我还剩一半烤奶酪 你要吃吗
you want the other half of my grilled cheese?
我点太多了
I ordered way too much food.
你确定吗
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表