剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
教师情事
第一季 第八集
克莱尔
Hey, Claire.
爸
Dad.
内特让我一起来 希望你不介意
Nate let me come along. I hope you don't mind.
我们走吧
Let's just go. Okay?
-我得赶回店里了 -好
- Well, I suppose I better get on back to the store. - All right.
替我向孩子们问好
Tell the kids I said hi.
会的 他们有在问起你
Will do. They've been asking about you.
我知道你现在处境很难
I know you're in a tough spot,
但你会熬过去的
but you're gonna make it through it.
相信我 我是过来人
Trust me. I've been there.
我知道我们这些年来并不亲近
Um, I know we ain't been close,
但我现在想陪在你身边 如果你愿意的话
but I'd like to be there for you now. If you'll let me.
谢谢
Thanks.
回见 爸
Later, Pop.
你该告诉我你会叫上爸爸的
You should have told me you were bringing Dad.
我很措手不及
It was a complete ambush.
他只是想帮帮他女儿
He just wanted to help out his daughter.
我不觉得有什么
I didn't see it as a big deal.
你们和好多久了
How long have you guys been talking?
自从丽莎回去做全职后
Well, ever since Lisa went back full time,
他就一直在帮忙带孩子
he's been helping out with the kids.
挺好的
It's been nice.
不会长久的
Yeah, until it's not.
他已经戒酒七年了
Well, he's been sober almost seven years. So...
你想在这里住多久都行
So, uh, you can stay here as long as you want.
不过有一些基本准则
Uh...there are some ground rules, though.
我跟丽莎说你会很快找到工作 所以快点找到工作
I told Lisa you'd get a job soon, so get a job soon.
也让假释官满意
Make the probation officer happy too.
明天就去找
Going job hunting tomorrow.
很好
Good.
如果你饿了 冰箱里还有东西
If you're hungry, there's stuff up in the fridge.
尽管吃
Have at it.
马特把你大多数东西都拿过来了
Matt brought by most of your things.
所以你应该不会缺什么
So you should be good there too.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
你懂的
You know...
他肯定很高兴离婚手续就快办完了
I'm sure he's happy that the divorce is almost finalized.
他现在几乎对任何事都开心不起来
I wouldn't say he's happy about pretty much anything right now.
好了
All right.
我回去上班了 晚点回来
I'm gonna head back to work. I'll be back later.
内特 谢谢你让我住在这
Hey, Nate, thank you for letting me stay here.
我很感激 我知道丽莎...
I‐‐I really appreciate it, and I know that Lisa is‐‐
没事的
Oh, it's‐‐it's fine.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
丽莎
Hey. Lisa.
一大早就开始喝啊
Starting early, huh?
是的 抱歉 我应该先问问你的
Yeah, sorry. I should have asked you first.
我就是很久没喝过红酒了
Just been such a while since I've had any wine.
我给你倒一杯
Um, can I pour you a glass?
不了 晚点再说
No. Maybe later.
你气色很不错 尽管才出狱
You look surprisingly good, considering.
谢谢
Thanks.
就想重新找回自己
Just wanted to feel like myself again.
-克莱尔姑姑 -宝贝
‐ Aunt Claire! - Hi, sweetie.
我好想你们
Aww, I missed you guys.
好了 克莱尔姑姑今天一定很累了
Hey, guys. Auntie Claire must be really tired from her big day,
我们别打扰她 让她好好休息吧
so why don't we just leave her alone for a little bit, okay?
我没事
I'm‐‐I'm fine.
我们去吃零食 走吧
Let's go get some snacks. Let's go.
你要点什么
What can I get you?
我想要一杯小拿铁
Um...could I get a small latte and...
再加一块司康饼 谢谢
maybe one of your scones, please?
一共是7块5
It'll be $7.50.
糟了
Crap. Uh...
我只要拿铁就好 谢谢
I'll just get the latte, please.
免费请你吃
Well, it's on the house.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? ‐ Yeah.
-谢谢你 -不客气
‐ Thank you. ‐ You're welcome.
-拿铁马上就做好 -好
- Your latte will be right up. ‐ Okay.
这些裤子彻底改变了我的人生
These totally changed my life.
我家里大概有五条
Got, like, five pairs at home.
区区一条紧身裤
It's dumb that something as trivial
就能让你感觉焕然一新 挺傻的
as a pair of leggings can make you feel so different.
而且穿上之后显得臀部很翘
Plus, they make your butt look so good.
是挺好看的
I mean, they are really cute.
好看死了
They're so cute.
好 我买♥♥了
All right. I'm sold.
你想找工作吗
Looking for a job?
我的确有在考虑申请
I was thinking about applying.
你简直不要太适合
I feel like you'd be such a good fit.
-我给你拿张申请表 -好啊
- Let's get you an application. - Great.
来 你先填好表
Okay, so you just fill out one of these,
参加个面试
do an interview‐‐
所有人都是我们的目标客户 有的没的
our target customer's everyone, blah, blah, blah‐‐
再做个简短的背景调查 就可以啦
and after a quick background check, we'll be good.
好
Okay.
关于背景调查
So about the background check‐‐
可能会显示我犯过一个轻罪
um, there may be this small misdemeanor that comes up,
-但我觉得... -克莱尔·威尔森
- but I think‐‐ ‐ Claire Wilson?
还真是你
It really is you.
失陪一下
Excuse me for just one minute.
你这就出来了
You're out already?
我刑满出狱了 维多利亚
I served my time, Victoria.
得了吧 把我当猴耍呢
Oh, come on, you gotta be kidding me.
不行 绝对不行
Okay. No, no, no.
这个女的不能在这里工作
This woman cannot work here.
你去网上搜她就知道了
Google her. You'll see.
克莱尔·威尔森 她是个性掠夺者
Claire Wilson‐‐she's a sexual predator.
请问一下
Excuse me.
你知道还要多久吗
Uh, do you know how much longer?
我在这等了一个多小时了
I've been waiting for over an hour.
他们准备好了会叫你的
They'll call you when they're ready.
好吧
Okay.
先做尿检 然后再看看你的就业状况
We'll do your sample and then go over your employment status.
露出腹部和背部
I need to see your stomach and your back.
有必要吗
Really?
掀起上衣
Lift up your shirt.
我又没有藏尿什么的
It's not like I'm hoarding pee or something.
你想让我向法官举报你违抗命令吗
I can report your insubordination to the judge, if you prefer.
现在去采尿样
Now the sample.
克莱尔·威尔森
奥斯汀教师供认与学生有染后被捕
克莱尔·威尔森 教师因与学生有染被判刑
克莱尔 准备吃晚饭了
Claire, you ready for dinner?
我马上就来
I'll be up in a minute.
-不 不要动手 -快动手
- No, no, don't do it. - Do it!
工作找得怎么样
How'd the job hunt go?
没戏
Didn't.
我有去一家商店找活儿做
I mean, I went‐‐I went to one store,
但之后就丧失了动力
but I kind of lost energy
因为有个学生的妈妈当着所有人的面
when a mom from Westerbrook called me a predator
说我是性掠夺者
in front of the entire place.
真的
Really?
你真意外她那样想吗
I mean, are you really surprised that she feels that way?
你能饶了我吗
Oh, can you give me a break?
让我消停一会吧
Give me one fucking break.
很显然你不想让我来 我明白
It's obvious you don't want me here. I get it.
真有你的 克莱尔
Nice, Claire.
-我自从到这后 她就没给过我好脸色 -别说了
- She's been a bitch since I got here. ‐ Don't.
你知道我们是双方自愿的吧
You do know it was consensual, right?
如果情况对调
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表