剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah, baby!
给我开快点
Yo, fucking faster!
再快点
Fucking faster!
糟了
Oh, shit!
-不不不 -别啊
- No! No, no, no! - Oh, no!
我去
Fuck this!
好吧 兄弟
Okay, dude.
靠 埃里克
Oh, shit! Eric!
靠
Shit!
哥们 埃里克
Dude! Eric, dude!
你还好吗
You okay?
我应该没事
I think‐‐I think so.
-好了 -天啊
- Okay. - Oh, dude!
我的天啊
Oh, my God, dude.
吓死我了
Holy fucking shit.
爽
Yeah!
-我的天 -我靠
- Oh, my God. ‐ Holy shit.
我都要被你吓出心脏病了
You gave me a fucking heart attack.
-真♥他♥妈♥爽 -天
‐ Hell yes! - God.
我去 兄弟
Holy shit, dude.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
嗯 我应该没事
Yeah. Yeah, I think I'm okay.
-太好了 -他就是个疯子
- Hell yeah! ‐ He's a fucking maniac!
太厉害了
That was incredible.
我的天 兄弟 我他妈要吓死了
Oh, my God, dude, I was so fucking scared.
你真牛逼 他最牛逼了
You're the champ. He's the fucking champ!
你脸上挂彩了 兄弟
Oh, your face is fucked, dude.
欢迎来到欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔兄弟会
Welcome to Omega Kappa Beta,
欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔的兄弟们
men of Omega Kappa Beta.
我们都各自的优势和能力
We all have different strengths and abilities,
今晚 我们作为兄弟聚在一起
and tonight, we come together as brothers.
今晚站在你身旁的兄弟
The men that you're here with tonight
会在你的婚礼那天陪伴在你左右
are the same men that will stand with you at your wedding
也会在你的葬礼那天把你安葬
and the men that will carry you to your grave.
你们的大哥现在会以欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔之名
Your big brothers will now greet you in the bonds
与你们结义
of Omega Kappa Beta.
瑞安·约翰森 请上前来
Ryan Johnson, please come forward.
欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔兄弟会欢迎你
Welcome to Omega Kappa Beta.
埃里克·沃克 请上前来
Eric Walker, please step forward.
欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔兄弟会欢迎你
Welcome to Omega Kappa Beta.
你的人生从现在开始 小弟
Your life begins now, little brother.
你还好吗
You good?
嗯
Yeah.
新人们 你们可以摘下眼罩了
Pledges, you may remove your blindfolds.
今晚 你们有荣幸和特权
Now tonight, you have the distinct honor
与我们的贵宾相会 凯伦
and privilege of meeting our esteemed guest, Karen.
好了 小子们
All right, boys.
凯伦是欧米伽·卡帕·贝塔大家庭
Karen is a very special and beautiful friend
一位十分特别又美丽的朋友
of the Omega Kappa Beta family.
我们爱凯伦 对吗
We love Karen, right?
我们珍视凯伦
We treasure Karen.
你们这些混球最好都别动凯伦
None of you fucks better touch Karen,
但你们最好给她小费 明白吗
but you all better fucking tip her. Okay?
我告诉过你们这些混球带点现金来
I told you little butt bitches to bring some cash.
五十块应该够了
50 bucks should do.
罐子在前面 明白了吗
Jar's at the front. You got that?
-明白 -棒极了
- Yes, sir. - Fucking awesome.
凯伦 他们都是你的了
Karen, they're all yours.
你们准备好开始了吗
Are you boys ready to get started?
天啊
Oh my God!
如果这都没硬 那我不知道你是什么怪物了
If you ain't hard, I don't know what you are!
-哪位是埃里克 -起来 新人
- Who's Eric? - Hey, get up, newbie!
他就在那
Oh, he's right there.
在那儿呢
There he is!
你这下有麻烦了 伙计
Now you're in trouble, buddy!
我听说你是个很调皮的学生
I heard you were a naughty, naughty student.
棒
Nice!
留堂时间到
Time for detention.
你考试总是
You keep getting
拿到D
all of those Ds.
你难道不想拿点A吗[屁♥股♥]
Don't you want some of this A?
不用了 谢谢
I'm‐‐I'm good. Thanks.
-不用了 -埃里克 埃里克
- I'm good. - Eric! Eric!
-你是老师的乖学生吗 -不用了
‐ You're not teacher's pet? ‐ I'm good.
埃里克 埃里克
Eric! Eric! Eric! Eric!
你能停下吗
Can you stop?
快停下
Just fucking stop!
下一个谁上
Who's next?
埃里克 你要去哪
Eric! Hey. Where you going, man?
你要去哪 怎么了
Where are you going, man? What's up?
对不起 伙计 对不起
I'm sorry, man. Sorry.
我...
Um, I, uh...
我只是得赶紧回去
I just‐‐I gotta get‐‐ I gotta get back.
老兄 这只是个很蠢的传统
Dude, it's just a stupid tradition.
别让它烦到你 凯伦跟谁都闹着玩
Don't let that shit bother you. Karen fucks with everybody.
你该看看她当初怎么对我的
You should have seen what she did to me.
我只是不想这样做
I just don't wanna do this.
你不想做什么
You don't wanna do what?
这个 如果不想你可以不做
This? You don't have to do this if you don't want to.
不 所有这一切
No, any of this.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
-埃里克 等等 -对不起
- Eric, wa‐‐wait. ‐ I'm sorry.
等下 我们谈谈
Hold up a sec. Let's just talk about it.
埃里克
Eric.
你是瑞安的室友吗
Hey. You're, uh, Ryan's roommate?
对
Yeah.
埃里克
Eric.
迈卡
Micah.
晚上过得很糟吗
Shitty night?
-对 -我也一样
‐ Yeah. - Same.
我室友在跟妹子拍拖
Uh, my roommate's hooking up with some girl,
所以我暂时不能进去
so can't go in there for a while.
-真糟 -是啊
‐ Sucks. - Yeah.
我想着抽点这个来打发时间
I was...thinking about doing these to pass the time.
那些是致幻蘑菇吗
Are those mushrooms?
来点吗
'Shroom?
不管了
Fuck it.
我们深处在
We are deep inside
并且完全包含在
and fully implicated in...
所有事物中
every single thing.
一个个体关联与
One being in relation to
无数个事物 也与整体相关
a myriad of beings and to the whole.
你是天空
You are the sky.
你是月亮
You are the moon...
还有星辰
and the stars...
我也一样
and so am I.
克莱尔也是
So is Claire.
我想她
I miss her.
我好想她
I miss her so much.
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表