剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
教师情事
第一季 第四集
你不是要在乔什家过夜吗
I thought you were staying at Josh's.
是的 但我后来又不想了
Oh, yeah, I was, but I just-just wasn't feelin' it.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
我没事 只是
No, I'm fine, I'm just, um...
有点累了
I'm just a little tired.
所以返校日舞会怎么样
So, how was it? How was homecoming?
-挺有意思的 -是吗
- It was fun. - Yeah?
嗯 很好玩
Yeah. Yeah, it was fun.
那就好
Good.
嗯
All right.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们在舞台上 状态正好
And so we're on stage, and, I mean, we're in the zone.
我看向观众 有个女孩
And I look into the audience, and there is this girl
她也一直盯着我
and she's just not backing down.
-你这就回来啦 -你们好
- You're back already. - Hi, guys.
是的 结果我不用打扫
Yeah, turns out I-I wasn't on clean-up duty, so...
真好
Okay, nice.
我们本来在发短♥信♥
Um...we were just texting about
讨论写歌♥的点子 然后我们就想
ideas for songs, and then we were like,
还不如一起玩玩
shit, let's just hang out and play.
-我不知道你会回来 -嗯 没事
- I didn't know you'd be back. - Yeah, no, it's totally fine.
马特刚在跟我们讲
Yeah, Matt was telling us about
湖光的太平洋西北地区巡演
Lakelight's Pacific Northwest tour.
那是在我们相遇以前
Ah, that was... before our time.
巡演结束后我们就在一起了
We got together right after the tour ended,
所以谢谢
so thank you for that.
你想加入我们吗
Um, you wanna hang out?
不了 我好累 我要去睡了
No, I'm tired. I'm gonna go to sleep.
-很高兴见到你们 -嗯
- Uh, nice to see you guys. - Mm-hmm.
-晚安 -晚安 -再见
- Night. - Night. - Later.
我好棒
I'm the man.
老子牛逼
I'm the motherfucking man!
-好啊 -靠
- 'Sup? - Oh, shit!
瞧瞧 看看谁来了
Look at this! Look who showed up!
哥们 你昨晚跑哪去了
Dude, where the fuck did you go last night?
我...
Uh, I got...
因为舞会开始前喝了太多酒 很不舒服 就走了
super sick from pre-gaming, so I just bounced.
我不知道你酒量这么差
Oh, I didn't know you were such a lightweight.
谢谢告知
It's good to know.
余兴小聚会怎么样
What happened, uh, at the after-party? How was it?
实际上 挺烂的
Actually, it was kinda shit.
你有收到艾莉森的消息吗
Hey, you heard from Alison, yeah?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
兄弟 她气死了
Dude, she was pissed.
她晚上有一半时间都在厕所里哭
I'm pretty sure she spent, like, half the night crying in the bathroom.
-真的吗 -嗯 很糟
- Really? - Yeah, it was bad.
我该发短♥信♥的
Yeah, I should have texted.
我不是有意躲她
I didn't mean to ghost... you know.
看来还悬而未决
Guess it was in the air.
滚吧
Well, hey-yeah, fuck off.
你不是昨晚唯一一个躲人的人
You're not the only one who ghosted last night.
嗯 这混♥蛋♥的妹妹决定
Yeah, this asshole's sister decided
她不能和学长们玩
she couldn't hang with the big boys.
话说她去哪了 新生派对
Where'd she go anyway? A freshman party?
我不知道 好吗
Dude, I don't know, okay?
我只知道她不想待在你身边
All I know is she didn't wanna be around you.
-随便了 -我是认真的
- Whatever. - I'm serious.
你们想喝点什么吗
You guys want something to drink?
-我超级宿醉 -我不用
- I'm hungover as shit. - Nah, no, I'm good.
-谢谢了 -椰子汁
- Thanks, though. - Coconut water.
我没有椰子汁
I don't have fucking coconut water.
-你以为我是谁 -那就倒点水
- Who do you think I am? - Then get water, dude, something, just...
加点冰
A little bit of ice.
好了
Okay...
那么
So, uh...
你昨晚到底做了什么
what'd you really do last night?
-哥们 我不是说了 -别装了
- Dude, I told you-- - Dude, don't--
-别在我面前装 -我不舒服
- Come on, don't. - I got fuckin' sick.
我从一年级就认识你了
I've known you since first grade.
我能看出你什么时候在说谎
I know when you're fucking lying.
告诉我吧
So just tell me, okay?
洛根跟我说了你打工认识的那个女孩
Logan told me about the girl you met at work.
-是的 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
对 那...
Yeah, man, it's...
我说不好 我从没有过这种感觉 是全新的体验
I don't know--I've never felt this way before. It's--it's new.
她也让我搞不懂
She's confusing, too.
哥们 爱就是...
Hey, man, love is, um...
美好又让人搞不懂的事物
it's a beautiful and confusing thing.
-外面看起来不错 -那很好啊
- Looking good out there. - Oh, good.
批改得怎么样
How's it going?
不是所有论文都一塌糊涂 所以还不错
Well...not all of these papers are horrible, so there's that.
那就好
Cool. Nice.
我再出去一下
I'll, uh... I'm gonna get back out.
好
Okay.
你能赶紧点燃吗
Yeah, can you light that shit up already, dude?
我都等了老半天了
I been waiting a fuckin' minute here.
你有即食麦片 对吗
You have all the Trix, don't you?
很好
Nice.
埃里克
我忍♥不住一直想你
我喜欢你 我也喜欢操你
删除
沃克
Walker.
原来你还活着 真好啊
It's nice to see you're still alive.
对
Yeah, um...
抱歉 我该发短♥信♥给你的
I'm sorry, I should have texted you.
舞会结束后我很不舒服 所以我...
I got really sick after the dance, and I just--I, uh...
行 操♥你♥妈♥
Yeah, fuck you.
-好吧 -别骗我
- Yeah, right. - Don't lie to me.
至少做到这一点行吗
Can you at least give me that?
你为什么要邀请我去舞会
Why did you even ask me to the dance?
你去年和我分手
I mean, you broke up with me last year,
现在又当着全校的面把我丢下
and now you abandon me in front of the whole entire school?
艾莉森 对不起
Alison, I'm sorry.
这不是策划好的
It really wasn't planned.
我不想听这个
I don't want to hear that.
大家的论文都完成得不错
All-around really good work with these papers, you guys.
写得很好 埃里克
Great work, Eric.
周末的阅读材料
So...the weekend reading.
索福克勒斯的思想观点很宏大对吧
Sophocles was playing with some pretty big ideas, huh?
《俄狄浦斯王》
Oedipus Rex.
埃里克 我能跟你谈谈吗
Eric, can I talk to you for a second?
可以
Yeah.
两周后就要高考了
So the SATs are in two weeks, right?
是的
Yeah.
那我们应该多安排几节辅♥导♥课
Then we should probably schedule more tutoring sessions.
好
Yeah.
今晚行吗
Tonight?
不行 我要练球
Um...uh, I can't. I've got practice.
那之后吧
After.
我可以去老地方找你
I can meet you at the same place.
好的
Okay.
-很好 -我应该...
- Great. - I think I can...
没问题
Make that work.
很棒
Great.
回见
See you later.
克莱尔·威尔森
我喜欢凉爽的秋天早晨
搞什么
What the fuck?
你不能这么做 太愚蠢了
This cannot happen, okay? This is stupid.
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表