剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
不是吧
Shut up.
真的 因为我走读
Yeah, 'cause I was a commuter.
我必须照顾我爸 所以我一直没机会...
I had to take care of my dad, so I never got to...
-他生病了吗 -他是酒鬼
- Was he--was he sick? - He's an alcoholic.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不 他现在戒酒了
No, I mean, he's sober now, so...
如果这能安慰到你
If it makes you feel any better, um...
我从没见过我爸
I never met my dad.
没有吗
No?
对 我妈怀了孕
No. My mom got pregnant, and...
他就离开了
he was out.
别错过这个
Don't miss this.
错过什么
Miss--miss what?
你的这段人生
This part of your life.
你会有大把的时间做成年人的
You're gonna have plenty of time to be an adult.
快乐就好
Just be happy.
你...
You, um...
-怎么了 -你这里有个...
- What? - You have a little...
-什么 -你这里有个小绿辣椒
- What? - No, you have a little green chile...
我们应该...
We should, um...
我们应该走了
we should probably go.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Yeah, cool.
埃里克
今天玩得很开心
删除本条消息
今天玩得很开心
请求已发出
此账户为私密账户
-宝贝 -这些是什么
- Hey, babe. - What is all this?
这些是什么
What is all this?
我给你介绍下伙计们
Uh, let me introduce you to the gang.
这个是EVH 5150型音箱
This is an EVH 5150.
音色饱满 深沉 失真效果出众
Massive tone, deep, rich overdrive--
这些玩意在这干什么
What is it doing here?
我买♥♥下来了
Uh, I bought it.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我跟你说起过的那个医生
Uh, you know that doctor I was telling you about,
医院的罗伯 他有个朋友
Rob at the hospital? He has this friend.
他是个麻醉师
He's like this anesthesiologist--
等等 你花了多少钱
Wait, how much did you, uh, spend?
不 这些东西
Oh, no, this stuff, like...
不会贬值的
never loses value.
你都不先跟我打声招呼
You're just gonna buy all this shit
就买♥♥了这些破烂吗
and not talk to me about it first?
这不是破烂 其实是顶级...
Well, it's not shit. It's actually top of the line--
不 你不能把我们的积蓄花光
No, you can't just blow our savings
就因为你想要跟一帮中年医生随意搞搞音乐
because you want to jam with a bunch of middle-aged doctors.
我们不只是随意搞搞
We're not just gonna jam.
你要组建乐队吗
What, are you gonna start a band?
天啊 你真要组建乐队
Oh, my God. You're gonna start a band.
不好意思 这很疯狂吗 我爱音乐
I'm sorry, is that crazy? I love music.
那一直是我生命中重要的一部分
It's always been a big part of my life.
对 在你20岁的时候
Yeah, when you were, like, 20.
对 而我放弃音乐后就一直在怀念那段时光
Yeah, and I've missed it ever since I stopped playing.
-你这是哪一出 -所以你就
- Sorry, what the fuck? - What, so are you gonna--
你要辞掉工作 去巡演吗
you're gonna quit your job and go on tour?
谁要辞职了 我不会辞职
Who's quitting? I'm not quitting.
而且钱是我从我祖父的债券得到的
And it's money I got from my grandfather's bonds--
我以为那笔钱是为更有意义的用途存着的
Money that I thought we were saving for something special.
你真的很混球 这是我想要的东西
You're being real shitty. This is something I want. It's...
你为什么要这样
why are you being like this?
我不知道 行吗 对不起
I don't--I don't know, okay? I'm sorry.
我不知道
I don't know.
那个...进行得怎么样
So how's it going with, um...
她叫什么来着 你的英语老师
oh, God, what's her name? Your, um, your English teacher?
-威尔森老师 -对
- Ms. Wilson. - Yeah.
好极了
Um, it's great. Yeah.
今天做高考热身题了吗
You had your SAT prep today?
实际上 我们去了得州大学 很棒
Actually, we went to UT. Yeah, it was awesome.
她带我逛了校园 我们去了图书馆
She showed me around campus, we went to the library.
她以前在那上学 所以她
She used to go there, so she kind of, like,
对那里很了解 带我到处看了看
knew the ropes and showed me around.
真好
Nice of her.
你觉得你能去那里吗
Can you see yourself there?
-妈妈 我饿了 -能
- Mom, I'm hungry. - Yes.
什么 我知道 亲爱的 晚饭马上就好
What? I know, sweetheart. Dinner's almost ready.
我现在就饿了
I'm hungry now!
我知道 晚饭马上就好 亲爱的
I know, dinner's almost ready, sweetheart.
-忍♥忍♥ 她真好 -是的
- Bear with me. It's nice of her, you know. - Yeah.
真慷慨 她放弃周六休息
It's a big deal, her giving up a Saturday
而带你去做这样的事
to take you and do something like that.
嗯 她很酷
Yeah, I mean, she's cool, you know?
跟她聊天也很不错
She's good to talk to too.
可以跟她谈大学
Someone to talk to about colleges
申请过程 高考什么的
and the application process, SATs, all that.
-妈妈 -好了
- Mom! - Okay.
来 我们出去玩
Come on, guys, let's go outside and play, okay?
别打扰妈妈了 好吗
Let's leave Mom in peace, all right?
-好 -怎么样
- Yeah! - Does that sound good?
好的 来吧
All right, come on.
关注请求
埃里克·沃克 确认 删除
回关
你有看到他摔得多惨吗
Did you see how hard he went down? Like...
直接摔进了灌木丛
Straight into a bush.
他还没穿裤子 手里拿着一瓶打开的啤酒
And he had no pants on, had an open beer in his hand.
知道吗
You know what?
你的破事又搞砸了我的安排
Your bullshit has got my alignment just totally fucked again.
-老天 妈 至于吗 -少来这种语气
- Jesus, Mom, really? - Okay, don't with the tone. All right?
亲下妈妈
Give your mother a kiss.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
那个
So...
好啊
What's up?
我没事了
I'm in the clear, baby.
-不会吧 -真的
- No. - Oh, yeah.
-你逗我吧 -没有
- You've gotta be joking. - No, I'm not.
我不懂 我不懂 我真的不懂
I don't get it. I don't get it. I don't understand.
我被停课了三天
Like, I get three days in-school suspension,
你却屁事没有 那可是在你家举办的
and you're in the clear? It's at your house.
我不知道 你倒霉罢了
I don't know. Sucks for you, dude.
这家伙在喝了六杯伏特加后
This dude magically passes a breathalyzer test
神奇地通过了酒精测试 鬼信啊
after six vodka shots. Like, yeah, right?
是很奇怪
That was weird.
首先 根本没喝那么多
Dude, okay, first of all, that's an exaggeration.
-放屁 -其次
- No, it's not. - And second of all,
喝水 哥们 那是关键
hydrate, dude. That's the key.
-喝水 -一杯对应一杯
- Hydrate. - One to one.
-相信我 -喝水 喝水
- I'm telling you. - Hydrate, yeah, hydrate.
他是对的 对我有用
No, he's right. That works for me.
一杯对应一杯 喝水吗
One to one. What is that, water?
克莱尔·威尔森
喝一杯水
Drink a cup of water?
根本没用 相信我
Yeah, it doesn't work. Trust me.
你怎么了
Dude, what's up with you?
什么
What?
没什么
Oh, uh, nothing.
-没什么 -是的
- Nothing? - Yeah.
好吧 哥们
Okay. Bro.
回头见
See you guys.
一杯对应一杯
One to one.
怎么了 怎么了
What's going on? What's going on, man?
没什么
Nothing, bro.
克莱尔·威尔森
她跟我说了 谢谢
She told me. Thanks for doing that.
我很高兴你们认识了
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表