剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
还好她继承了妮可的优点 真是个小美女
Good thing she takes after Nicole. She's beautiful.
我都等不及和你的孩子们说你高中的风流事了
I can't wait to tell your kids stories about you from high school.
-不行 绝对不可以 -我必须要说
- No, never--never. - Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
不不不 这周末来我家聚聚吧
No, no, no. You should come by this weekend.
好啊
Yeah, I will.
我说真的 一定来
Yeah, I mean it. For sure.
你怎么样 还好吗
How are you, man? You good?
嗯 我挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, man, I'm doing all right.
怎么说 你准备待多久
So what's the deal? How long are you in town for?
就几天
Um, just a couple of days.
-就几天吗 -嗯 回来探个亲就走
- That's it? - Yeah, man, it's a quick trip.
好吧 哎哟 她来了
Okay. Whoa, there she is.
我最爱的三人组
My favorite trio.
你好啊
How are you?
-见到你很高兴 -太久没见了
- Good to see you. - It's been so long.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
艾莉森 很高兴认识你
Alison. Nice to meet you.
妮可 我也很高兴认识你
Nicole. Nice to meet you too.
好了 我们得撤了 挤奶时间到
All right, we gotta roll. It's pump time, baby.
-别这么说 -抱歉
- Don't say that. - Sorry.
我认真的 来我家聚聚
Seriously, come by.
嗯 我会的
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I will.
-各位再见 -再见
- Bye, guys. - Bye, guys.
我也得走了
I should probably head out too.
你该早点来的
You should have came earlier.
你说得对 是我搞砸了
You, uh--you're right. I messed up.
不 真的 没关系 见到你就好
No, no, honestly, it's all good. It's--it's good to see you.
我也是 兄弟
You too, man.
来 抱一个
Come on, get in here.
哥们 我听说她还是单身
Dude, I hear she's single.
好了
Okay.
我听说5年前他靠玩比特币赚了好几百万
You know, I heard he made millions off Bitcoin, like, five years ago.
-我也有所耳闻 -嗯
- I heard that. - Yeah.
我毫不意外
It wouldn't surprise me.
你一切都好吗
How does--how's everything with you?
-我挺好的 -是吗
- I'm good. - Yeah?
嗯 我在组织一些
Yeah, I started leading these, um
荒野治愈旅行
therapeutic wilderness trips.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard about that.
原来你一直在密切关注我啊
Oh, you've been keeping tabs on me.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
喝伏特加还是威士忌
Do you want vodka or whiskey?
-都行 -好的
- Either's fine. - All right.
重回奥斯汀的感觉真奇怪
It feels really weird being back here in Austin,
尤其是住酒店而不是住爸妈家
having to stay at a hotel room instead of my parents' home.
他们还好吗
How are they?
完全还是老样子
Exactly the same.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
嗯 没事 我只是...
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just--
抱歉 我只是
sorry. I just, um...
我没想到我们还会这样
I--I didn't think this was gonna happen again.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得我只是 在乱想
I think I'm just... in my head.
没关系
That's fine.
来
Here.
很抱歉12年级时发生的事
Hey, I'm sorry about what happened senior year.
-天啊 -拜托
- Oh, Jesus Christ. - Oh, come on.
-怎么了 -我认真的
- What? - I'm just--I'm being serious.
对 但那已经过去好久了
Yeah, but that was, like, a whole lifetime ago.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你是个好人 沃克
You're a good guy, Walker.
真的
You are.
我说过明早我要赶很早的飞机了吗
Did I mention I have an insanely early flight in the morning?
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
-你想让我走吗 -不
- Do you want me to leave? - No.
我想要的正好相反
I want the opposite.
我只想提前道个歉 以免把你吵醒
I was just apologizing just in case I wake you up.
过来
Come here.
克莱尔
Claire?
我只是去喝点水
I'm just getting some water.
我不知道这还是不是你的号♥码
我是克莱尔
午餐时能见个面吗
停车还顺利吗
Did you find parking okay?
嗯 挺好的
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
那就好 我之前在这找不到停车位
Oh, good. I--I've had trouble parking around here before. So...
我在拐角处找到个空位
I found a spot around the corner.
喝点什么吗
Something to drink?
水吧 自来水就行
Uh, water, please. Tap is fine.
你确定不想来点其他的吗
You sure you don't want anything else?
你结婚了
So you're married now?
有个孩子
You have a kid.
事实上是两个
Well, two, actually.
你们住在休斯顿
You guys live in Houston?
我搜了你
I, uh--I Googled you.
我也搜了你
I've Googled you too.
你为什么给我发短♥信♥
Why did you text me?
我一直...
I--I have been...
我想给你发短♥信♥很久了
I've--I've been wanting to for years.
我感觉像个懦夫
I feel like such a coward.
我没法告诉你多少次
I can't tell you how many times
我想过主动联♥系♥你来道歉
I have thought about reaching out to apologize,
我知道我早该这样做的
and I know that I should have.
但我就是
But I just--
我想让我们都能翻篇
I wanted us both to be able to move on.
我很高兴你上了得克萨斯大学
And I was so happy that you were able to go to UT
并且开始了新篇章
and move forward with your life.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是不想拖累你
I just didn't wanna pull you back.
我的人生没有翻篇
I didn't move forward with my life.
我们的感情毁了我
Our relationship fucking destroyed me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的婚姻走不下去
My marriage wasn't working, and--
所以我就破罐子破摔
and so I blew it up
因为我只知道这样能结束它
because it--it was the only way I knew how to end it.
这不是借口
That's not an excuse.
你是其中的受害者
You were the victim of that,
我不该让那事发生
and I shouldn't have let it happen.
我违背了我作为教师的职责 我
I violated my--my role as an educator, and I...
我不该背弃那些界线
I should have never betrayed those boundaries.
我该
I should have...
我该阻止你的
I should have stopped you.
我不该让你吻我 我该
I shouldn't have let you kiss me. I should have...
我该拒绝你
I should have just turned you down.
你觉得是这样的吗
Is--is that what you think happened?
你到教室里来 然后吻了我
You came into the classroom and kissed me,
但我该终止的
but I should have ended it.
你同意辅♥导♥我
You agreed to tutor me.
你带我去得州大学
You took me to UT.
你坚持让我叫你克莱尔
You insisted that I call you "Claire."
你把我从舞会上带走
You took me away from that dance,
你叫我到后座上去
and you told me to get in the back seat of the car.
我从没想让你做你不想做的事
I never wanted you to do anything you didn't wanna do.
你还在否认
You're in denial.
你知道我花了多久才明白
Do you know how long it took me to figure out
责任不在我
that I wasn't responsible...
你才是那个制♥造♥那些时刻的人
that--that you were the one creating those moments?
你知道我恨了自己多久吗
Do you know how long I hated myself
就因为我以为我伤害了你
because I thought that I hurt you.
我失去了很多年 克莱尔
I lost years, Claire.
我前几天见到我弟弟
I saw my brother the other day.
他现在17岁了
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表