剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表
-对不起 -关注我的人都能看到
- I'm sorry. - Anyone who follows me can see that.
我丈夫能看到
My husband can see that.
你知道如果被别人发现我就完了吗
Do you realize how fucked I am if anyone finds out?
如果我们要继续私会
If we're gonna keep doing this,
我们需要定些规矩
then we need to set some ground rules.
行 好的
Yeah, okay.
-什么都行 -你永远不能告诉别人我们的事
- Whatever you need. - You cannot tell anyone about us ever.
我知道
I know.
不能拍照 改掉你手♥机♥上我号♥码的名字
And no photos. Change my name on your phone.
已经改了
I already did that.
斯黛芬
Steph?
我们只能一周见一次
And we can only meet once a week.
就每周一吧
Let's stick to Mondays, okay?
而且不能在学校附近
And nothing on school grounds.
好
Okay.
听着 我很抱歉给你的照片点赞
Look, I'm sorry about the photo, too.
你看
Look.
删了
Gone.
好的
Okay.
照片里的你真的很美 所以
Well, you did look really beautiful there, so...
你该知道我是真的喜欢
you should know I do like it.
那我们就没事了
I think we're good.
今天是周一 所以
It's Monday, so...
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's all right.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我买♥♥了泰式炒河粉 绿咖喱
Got some pad thai, green curry.
还冒了风险去买♥♥了点
Went out on a limb, got a little, uh,
辣茄子
little spicy eggplant.
谢谢
Thanks.
我做错事了吗
Did I do something wrong?
没有 我想你了
No. I missed you.
我也想你
Missed you too.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
只是今天我...
Yeah, no, I just had a...
只是今天我工作不顺 所以...
I had a shitty day at work, so...
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're home.
过来
Come here.
干嘛 不要
Why? No.
过来
Come here.
我很遗憾你今天工作不顺
I'm sorry you had a bad day at work.
谢谢
Thank you.
克莱尔
Claire...
你们周六想玩彩弹枪吗
You guys wanna paintball Saturday?
我不喜欢
Not into, uh...
想象的战争 懂吗
imaginary warfare, man. Huh?
你那算什么 借口吗
What was that? Excuses?
怎么了 太刺♥激♥受不了吗
What's the problem? Can't handle the heat?
借口 我只是不 那很暴♥力♥
Excuses? I just don't--It's violent.
-你会来的 对吧 -我倒是想 但是
- You're comin', right? - Well, I would, but, um,
我得看孩子
I have to babysit.
我妈要出去约会
My mom has a date.
冲啊 桑迪
Oh. Get it, Sandy.
闭嘴
Shut up.
那是什么 闻起来像屁
Hey, what's even in that? It smells like farts.
这是羽衣甘蓝
It--kale.
你知道羽衣甘蓝是什么吗 屁精
You know what Kale is, fucking ass?
知道 羽衣甘蓝闻着像屁
Yeah, kale smells like ass.
现在睡我沙发太早了
Too early sleeping on my couch.
你这周末有计划吗
Do you have plans this weekend?
没有 屁也不干
No, I'm not doing shit.
老天 这周简直把我吸干了
God, this week has, like, totally bled me dry.
那我们 你想不想
Should we, um... do you wanna--
你想出去聚聚吗
do you wanna go out?
想 真的吗
Yes! Really?
-想去吗 -想
- Yeah? - Yes.
-我太想出去了 -那好 我们出去玩
- I wanna do that, like, really bad. - All right, let's do it.
我忘了带人文学科的论文
Hey, uh, I forgot my humanities essay.
你能送我回家去拿吗 我第七节课需要
Can you run me home? I need it for seventh period.
我才刚坐下喝果汁 真的假的
I just sat down. I'm drinking my juice. Really?
我吃完了 我可以载你去
I'm finished. I can drive you.
乔什 拜托
Josh, please.
-真的 小事一件 -好吧
- Seriously, it's not a problem. - Okay.
-嗯 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
哥们
Dude.
喂 我要说多少遍你才明白
Hello? How many times do I have to keep saying this?
住手 行吗
Just stop, okay?
住手
Stop.
那可是他妹妹啊
That's his sister, man. Like...
你别再惹毛他了
you gotta stop fucking with him.
我没惹他啊
I'm not fucking with him.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not joking.
我是真的喜欢她
I, like, I like her.
-认真的吗 -当然是认真的
- Seriously? - Yeah, man, I'm serious.
我觉得酒店的事彻底毁了我们的关系
I feel like I really ruined it with that hotel shit.
我搞得好像只想跟她上♥床♥一样
I was, like, playing like it was all about sex or something,
我也不知道
and--I don't know.
我就应该对她说实话
I think I should have just been honest with her
告诉她 我想和她约会
and told her I wanted to, like, date her.
我不知道了 我真傻
I don't know. Fuck me.
还有 你也很贱
You know, fuck you too.
你就当我没说过这些话 好吗
Just forget I said this, all right?
真的 你就...
Seriously, just...
洛根
Logan.
-谢谢 宝贝 -应该的
- Thank you, sweetheart. - Yeah.
你很漂亮
Hey, you look nice.
我也不知道我为什么要去
I don't know why I'm going.
我现在就能说我不会喜欢他
I can tell I'm not gonna like him already.
他今天下午给我发了个"哟"
He texted me, "'Sup?" this afternoon.
他可是个48岁的老男人
Supposedly a 48-year-old man.
-谁知道呢 -好了 反正
- Well, never know... - All right, well,
现在后悔来不及了 我们不会弄太晚
it's too late now. We're not gonna be late, I'm just--
我就点一杯酒和一碟开胃菜
having one drink and app, so...
我没问题的 别担心
I got this. Don't worry.
拜 祝我好运
Bye. Wish me luck!
-拜 -拜 妈妈
- Bye. - Bye, Mom!
等等 他送了两杯 怎么知道这是请我喝的
Wait, he sent two. We don't know if they're for me.
天呐 肯定是请你喝的啊
Oh, my God! They're for you.
别犯傻了
Don't be fucking stupid.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
-怎么了 -那是吻痕吗 克莱尔
- What? - Um, is that a hickey, Claire?
哪有 别开玩笑
What? Are you serious?
天呐 你真是个小骚货
Oh, my God, you're a bad bitch!
有那么明显吗
Is it that noticeable?
-是啊 涂点遮瑕就好了 -我的天啊
- Yeah. Just a little concealer, you'll be fine. - Oh...my God.
太棒了吧
That's amazing!
你老公给你种草莓好好啊
I love that your husband's giving you hickeys.
-我实在是尿急 马上回来 -好的
- I really do have to pee. I'll be right back. - Okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
快拍
通知
我去
Oh...shit.
威尔森
我了个去
怎么样
真是绝了
我了个去
怎么样
真是绝了
我想见你 就现在
现在不行
克·威尔森正在输入中...
真的很抱歉
我有和你说过我想领养一条狗狗吗
Did I tell you about this dog I was thinking of adopting?
它的腿短得离谱
He has these, like, weird little short legs
但脑袋又是正常大小 它叫小花生
剧集 | 教师情事(2020) | 导航列表