但我们已深陷其中 所以你最好开始想
But we're into the woods now, so you better start.
有人闯进我房♥间
Someone broke into my room.
我刚刚才顿悟
It's just hitting me.
这是恶意针对我的诡计
This is devious, it's calculated against me.
你现在才看清我们面对的敌人
And now you see the enemy we're up against.
你一直带着同情和慈爱 聆听信众的故事
You have listened to this flock's stories with empathy and grace,
但那些我们早就不管了
but we're done with that now.
已经浪费够多时间了
We've wasted enough time.
明天利用告别式时大家聚在一起
Tomorrow we use the gathering at the burial
我们一次问完所有人
to question them all together.
我们必须查出那晚发生了什么事
We must discover what happened that night.
还有这群阴险的信众到底在隐瞒什么
And what this flock of wicked wolves is hiding.
(《杰弗逊维克斯的 最终讲道:命案当天》)
被背叛
Betrayed.
被打
Beaten.
被嘲笑
Mocked.
被刺穿
Pierced.
被杀害
Murdered.
然后被丢到山洞里任其腐♥败♥
And left in a hole to rot.
被遗忘
To be forgotten.
我们的救世主是如此 教会亦是如此
As with our Savior, so with the church.
上帝的敌人 邪恶的现代社会
Our church is assailed by wicked modernity,
攻击我们的教会
by the enemies of God.
那些淫秽荡♥妇♥
The harlot whores,
这些害虫迫♥害♥我们 要我们噤声
the vermin who would oppress and silence
阻止我们夺回属于我们的地位
and bar us from our rightful place
基♥督♥教国家的统治者
as the rulers of a Christian nation of faith.
即使我站在你们眼前 作为基♥督♥的战士
And even as I stand before you as a warrior of Christ,
以上帝为我们的盔甲 准备好对抗全世界 奋战到底
in the armor of God ready to fight the world to my last breath,
你们不准通过
you shall not pass!
如同我们的主 我也被犹大背叛
As our Lord was, I am betrayed by Judas.
能请各位让我独处一下吗
Gentlemen, may I have a moment?
犹大有很多种型态
Judas in many forms.
真正的威胁总是来自内部
Always the true threat comes from within.
记住我的话
Remember my words.
这周的圣周五 记好即将发生的事
On this Good Friday, remember what's to come.
你们全都要记住
Remember, all of you.
你会再度复活
You will rise again.
不会有事的
It will be okay.
你会再度复活
You will rise again.
你会复活
You will rise.
那一刻即将到来 我不断警告你们的那一刻
The hour approaches. The hour I have warned you about.
记住我向你们所有人 保证过的事 复活节星期日一到
Remember what I have promised you all, come Easter Sunday.
我一定会说到做到 没错
For I will make good on that promise, yes, I will.
看哪 虽然祂被击倒 但正统的上帝之子将再度复活
For behold, though He is struck down, the righteous Son of God will rise again.
夏娃的禁果将物归原树
Eve's Apple restored to the tree
祂王国的财富和将崛起的王国
and the wealth of His kingdom and His rising reign.
你们则在黑暗中咬牙切齿
And as you gnash your teeth in the darkness,
这群不忠不义的恶魔
you unfaithful devils,
只能在寒风中独自遭到遗忘
as you lie cold and forgotten and alone,
祂将复活并拿回属于祂的
He will rise again to reclaim what is His.
击杀恶人
And strike down the wicked
并扶持祂的正统之子 登上这国家的王座
and raise His true Son to the throne of this nation!
没错 祂将复活
Yes, He will rise! Yes, He will rise!
没错 在恐惧中颤抖
Yes, tremble in fear,
因祂将再度复活 得荣耀 得复仇 得权力
for He will rise again in glory and vengeance and power!
节哀顺变 神父 请在下面签名
Sorry about your loss, Father. Here, sign on the bottom.
听着 别告诉别人
Listen, between you and me,
我不管网路上怎么说 我认为有可能不是你做的
I don't care what the Internet says. I think there's a chance you didn't do it.
好了 大家听好
All right, everyone. Listen up.
看看是谁来了 犹大贾德
Oh, would you look who it is. It's Judas Jud.
神父 这里不欢迎你
Father, you are not welcome here.
好了 住嘴
All right, stop!
接下来要这么办
Here's what's gonna happen.
该死的贝诺瓦白朗和我 会问你们所有人问题
Benoit fricken' Blanc and I are gonna ask you all some questions,
都给我乖乖回答 我们会查出 到底是谁杀了维克斯蒙席
you'll answer them and we'll get to the bottom of who killed Monsignor Wicks
以及为什么杀人 然后...
and why and then...
就没了
That's it!
好吗 好 所以...
Okay? Okay, so...
谢谢你 贾德神父 你讲得
Thank you, Father Jud, that was
非常好
very good. Um,
我们就从
and we're gonna start...
那晚在这个房♥间里发生的事问起
...with what happened that night right here in this very room.
你是说贾德向我们所有人 承认他杀过人那时候
You mean the time Jud admitted to all of us that he killed a man.
好的 不是 那是... 那是拳击的事 我当时...
Okay, no, that was... That was the boxing thing, I was--
他现在把矛头转向我们 来掩盖自己做的事 他是虚父
And now he's covering his ass by attacking us. He's a PINO.
虚父
A... a PINO?
虚有其表的神父
Priest in name only.
帮贝诺瓦白朗 破解万恶教会发生的悬案
Helping Benoit Blanc crack the mystery of the evil, evil church
然后某个左胶会录一集播客 对这件事高谈阔论
and then some libtard will make a podcast about all of this
等你回过神来 我们的故事 已经被网飞改编成无厘头喜剧
and before you know it, the idiot versions of all of us will end up on Netflix.
喔不 不要是无厘头喜剧
Oh, the idiot versions. God forbid.
天啊
Jesus!
这是奇迹
It's a miracle!
我能走路 玛莎 只是会痛
I can walk, Martha. It just hurts.
我认为很好
And I say, good.
全都曝光吧
Expose it all.
维克斯就是骗子
Wicks was a con man.
奇迹和上帝超自然能力个头
Miracles and supernatural power of God bullshit.
我真的相信过
I really believed.
我仍然想相信
I still wanna believe.
这是多么恶心
How sick is that?
其实 我想问的事情 跟贾德的祷告团契无关
Well, actually, I was inquiring not about Jud's prayer group,
而是关于圣枝主日那天
but about the shadowy meeting with Wicks
你们跟维克斯在这里举办的秘密会议
that took place in this room on Palm Sunday.
内容讲了些什么
What was that meeting actually about?
谁先想讲
Who wants to go first?
我告诉你们
I'll tell you.
赛 给我等一下 兄弟 - 不行
Cy. Hey. Wait, hold on, buddy. Hey! - No, no, no.
给我闭嘴 你这该死的小奸人
You shut your mouth, you little shit weasel.
轮不到你作主 - 什么都不准说
It isn't your decision! - Tell him nothing!
听着...小力点 贾德神父
Hey, look... Whoa. Easy, Father Jud.
我向你保证我们那晚谈的事
I promise you that what we talked about that night
跟维克斯的命案完全无关 好吗
has nothing to do with Wicks' killing, okay?
但那些事情如果公开
But it does have to do with things that, if made public,
会毁掉现场某些人
could ruin people in this room.
我全都录下来了 按播放就好
I recorded the whole thing. Just hit play.
不行 这轮不到... - 不 你这无赖
No! This is not-- - You scoundrel!
开门 混♥蛋♥ - 你们会玷污我的档案
Open this door, you bastard! - You are defiling my files!
开始播放 - 开门...
Play it. - Open it--
排场真大 薇拉
All right. Very dramatic, Vera.
有你要的观众了 你想讲什么
You've got your audience. What's this about?
我最近想起你♥妈♥的♥事
I've been thinking about your mom.
我从没见过她本人 但在这间教会长大
I never knew her, but growing up in this church,
我知道淫秽荡♥妇♥的故事
I knew the story of the harlot whore
我就在想她的人生会是什么样子
and I've been thinking about what her life must have been like
被关在这房♥子里 只有她父亲和她儿子
to be trapped in a house, with her father and her son.
同仇敌忾地羞辱她
Closing rank, shaming her
教导我们都要羞辱她
and teaching us all to shame her.
她好可怜
That poor girl.
昨天有个在布鲁克林 专攻家事法的同行打给我
Yesterday, I got a call from a family law colleague in Brooklyn.
他想确认一个联络资讯
He wanted to double-check contact details
对象是我的委托人杰弗逊维克斯蒙席
for Monsignor Jefferson Wicks, my client,
因为我的委托人跑去布鲁克林
because my client had filed an AOP with him.
委托他帮忙申请AOP
In Brooklyn.
我才不会发现
So I would not know.
什么是AOP
What's an AOP?
「确立亲子关系」
"Acknowledgement of parentage"?
「确立我 杰弗逊维克斯
"Affirmation that I, Jefferson Wicks,
是赛勒斯达瑞文的亲生父亲」
am the biological father of Cyrus Draven."
真不要脸
电影精选列表