How does all this make you feel?
给我什么样的感觉吗
How does it make me feel?
要听实话吗
Truthfully?
当然
Sure.
这里的建筑构造很有意思
Well, the architecture, that interests me.
有种宏伟壮丽的神秘感
I feel the grandeur, the... the mystery,
刻意营造出一种情绪...
the intended emotional effect. It's...
仿佛有人♥大♥声说出一则 我不相信的故事
And it's like someone has shone a story at me that I do not believe.
建立在空话和童话故事之上
It's built upon the empty promise of a child's fairy tale
充满恶意 厌女和恐同的气息
filled with malevolence and misogyny and homophobia
还有无数以大义之名犯下的残酷暴行
and its justified untold acts of violence and cruelty
层出不穷 即使如此
while all the while, and still,
仍有可耻行为还没见光
hiding its own shameful acts.
所以就像对付一匹踢人的顽驴
So like an ornery mule kicking back,
我想把它全身肢解 戳破那充满谎言的信仰迷思
I want to pick it apart and pop its perfidious bubble of belief
找出一个能够下咽 又不会噎死我的真♥相♥
and get to a truth I can swallow without choking.
不过屋椽的做工非常精良 非常...
The rafter details are very fine, though. It's...
听着...如果你想赶我走 请便
Listen... you want to kick me out, you go right ahead.
不会
No, no.
你很坦诚 那很好
You're being honest, it's good.
讲实话有时满爽的
Telling the truth can be a belly rub.
我怀疑你在信徒前不能总是说实话
Now, I suspect you can't always be honest with your parishioners.
不诚实的部分不要说 就能做到保持诚实
You can always be honest by not saying the unhonest part.
是啊
Yeah.
你说得对 这是在说故事
You're right. It's storytelling.
这座教堂也不是 中世纪盖的 这里可是纽约
And this church, it's... it's not medieval. We're in New York.
这是19世纪的新哥德式建筑
It's neo-Gothic 19th century.
比起圣母院 这里跟迪士尼乐园的共通点更多
It has more in common with Disneyland than Notre-Dame...
那些仪式和礼仪
...and the rites and rituals
还有那些服装
and costumes, all of it.
都是在说故事
It's storytelling.
你说得对
You're right.
看来应该要问的是
I guess the question is
这些故事是要说服我们 相信一个谎言吗
do these stories convince us of a lie?
还是在与我们内心深处的 深刻真理产生共鸣
Or do they resonate with something deep inside us that's profoundly true?
没有任何其他方法能够表达...
That we can't express any other way...
只能说故事
except storytelling.
说得不错 神父
Touché. Padre.
孩子 - 抱歉
Son. - I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
又找回当司铎的感觉
I just felt like a priest again,
现在那会离我而去...
and now I'm gonna lose that and...
我会失去使命 而且我好怕...
and lose my purpose and I'm frightened, I...
我不知道该怎么活下去
I don't know how I'll live.
白朗
Blanc!
嘿 你找到他了 他...
Hey! You found him! Is he...
你是谁
Who are you?
我刚刚应该先自报名号♥
I probably should have led with this.
我是贝诺瓦白朗 一名侦探
My name is Benoit Blanc. I'm a detective.
我在调查杰弗逊维克斯的谋杀案
I've taken an interest in the murder of Jefferson Wicks.
你是侦探 所以你是警方的人
You're a detective, so you're with the police?
不是 我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
No, no. I work in a private capacity.
大家都认为是我♥干♥的 不是我
Everyone thinks I did it. I didn't do it.
但或许我想过要那么做
But in my heart maybe I did,
然后发生某种奇迹 让我心想事成
and the way it happened was some kind of miracle.
而且...
And...
不知道 我好像迷失了
I don't know. I'm lost. I don't know.
可以让我帮你吗
Would you allow me to help you?
什么
What?
你因为缺水嘴唇干裂
Your lips are cracked with dehydration.
你整晚都没睡
You haven't slept all night.
你一直待在户外
You spent it out of doors,
观察你裤脚的状况 应该是在跪着祷告
by the state of your pant legs, on your knees in prayer.
我看到的不是有罪而内心煎熬的人
What I see is not a guilty man in torment,
而是一个内心因罪恶感 而煎熬的无辜之人
but an innocent man tormented by guilt.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
怎么帮
How?
这件案子被伪造成奇迹
This was dressed as a miracle.
实际上只是谋杀案 而我专破谋杀案
It's just a murder and I solve murders.
等等...你是不是
Wait... Were you
用终点相机 破解肯塔基德比谋杀案
the Kentucky Derby thing with the murder and the guy that they caught
抓到凶手的那个人 - 对
with the photo-finish camera? - Yeah.
所以你...
So you're...
你上过《观点》那节目
You were on The View.
对 - 你怎么会在这里
Yeah. - What are you doing here?
我得快速了解圣周五的礼拜上 到底发生了什么事
I need to come up to speed rapidly on the events of that Good Friday service
还有万毅圣母堂的情况
and the goings-on here at Our Lady of Perpetual Fortitude.
洁菈汀慷慨地让我自♥由♥进出
Geraldine has graciously allowed me access.
如果你能拨出一天陪我进行调查
If you can spare the day and accompany me on my investigation,
检查尸体 追查凶器 调查犯罪现场
view the body, trace the murder weapon, inspect the crime scene,
你将获得协助我的独家机会
you are in a unique position to assist me.
尸体
The body?
我改变心意了 我不应该在这里
Yeah, I've changed my mind. I don't think I should be here.
白朗 我对你的办案方法 有信心 但我同意他说的
Blanc, I'm trusting your process, but I agree with him.
不行 我要你看清楚这里的实际情况
No, no, no. I want you to get a clear clinical picture of what happened here.
看清维克斯只是一具尸体 一个空壳
To see Wicks as he is, a corpse. Just an empty vessel.
不是你心中的神话怪物 只是单纯的血肉之躯
Not the mythologized monster in your mind, but merely flesh and blood.
被刀刺死 伤口能够加以分♥析♥
Dead from a knife wound we can analyze.
单纯的...血肉之躯
Just... flesh and blood.
血肉之躯 对
Flesh and blood, yeah.
这样摇就对了
Yes, that's our wiggly wiggly.
看看那里 - 请你住手
Yeah. Look at that. - Please stop doing that.
谭美 能帮我翻面一下吗
Tammy. Would you mind flipping the meat? - Mm.
像帮松饼翻面
Pancake him. Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
(停尸间)
嘿 - 不行 我不该来这里
Hey! Hey. - No, no, no. I don't belong here.
我无法待在这里 我不懂你干嘛带我过来
I can't be in here, I don't know why you brought me.
我无法... - 嘿
I can't-- - Hey!
如果你想开脱罪嫌
If you want absolution,
如果你还想当司铎 就需要陪我把案子查完
you want ever to be a priest again, then you need to go through this with me.
真正的凶手仍逍遥法外 我们必须找到他 钉死他...
The real killer is out there. We've got to find him, nail him, I...
对不起 是抓到他 帮你找回人生
I'm sorry. I mean, catch him and get your life back.
神父
Father.
我需要知道你了解现在情况
I need to know you understand the situation.
我们不是一群为了破案 到处乱跑的好朋友
We are not all buddies running around trying to solve a case.
你仍是嫌犯
You are still a suspect.
重点在于 你不需要 没有律师陪同待这里 你明白吗
The point is, you do not need to be here without a lawyer, do you understand that?
这不是我做的
I didn't do this.
如果我能帮忙找出凶手
If I can help find out who did,
算我一份 我们继续吧
then I'm in, yeah, let's do it, yeah.
好
Okay.
尸体看完了
The body.
接下来是凶器
Next the murder weapon.
然后是犯罪现场
Then the crime scene.
撑住
Stick with me.
告诉你们 我根本不喜欢恶魔
I'll tell you something, I don't even like the devil.
迪亚沃罗酒吧 听起来很有格调 还是好听的义大利文
You know, Il Diavolo, it sounds classy, Italian, that's fine, you know,
然后我太太买♥♥了有恶魔的招牌
then my wife, she buys a devil sign,
又买♥♥了恶魔主题的灯
then she buys the devil lamps
然后大家就想:「他很爱恶魔周边 送他几个来装饰酒吧」
and then people start, "Oh, hey, get him a devil thing for the bar, he loves it."
接着恶魔装饰就莫名其妙塞满酒吧
And then, you know, uh, devil, devil, devil, bang, I don't know.
但...那个就是凶器吧 那是... - 对
But that... But that's it, right? - Yeah.
没错
Oh, yeah.
但是...
But, uh...
但东西原本不是红色的 现在变成红色了 这是漆的
But you know, it wasn't red though, it's red now, it's paint.
对 刚漆的 - 应该吧
Yes, yes, freshly painted. - I hope. Hmm.
凶手在里面塞了某种石膏 然后再把刀刃装进去
They filled it with some kind of plaster and stuck the blade in that way.
我会不择手段挽救这里
I'll do whatever it takes to save it.
切除你这个癌细胞
To cut you out like a cancer.
拜托 别闹 那样不好 别这样
Hey, hey, hey. Come on, ixnay. That's not cool. Come on.
电影精选列表