My sole purpose
我却失败了
and I failed.
除非...
Unless...
除非...
Unless...
除非我能先偷走宝石
Unless I could... I could steal the jewel first
把东西处理掉
and get rid of it forever.
用同一个计谋
And with the same stroke,
让维克斯复活 成为奇迹复活的圣人
raise Wicks up as a miraculous risen saint.
不是犯错之人 而是一个象征
Not a fallible man, but a symbol
那将救回我的教会
that would save my church.
一切只需要一个奇迹
All it would take is a miracle.
所以我拟定计画
So I formed my plan.
维克斯的死必须是教堂里的悬案
Wicks' death must be a holy mystery.
无法破解 有如天意
Unsolvable and divine.
但你一个人做不到
But you couldn't do it alone.
没错
No.
我原以为他是软弱之人
A weak man, I thought.
走投无路
Desperate.
他会乖乖听话 拯救教会
Someone who would fall in line to save the church
并为了隐瞒自身耻辱听命行事
and stay in line to cover his shame.
他还拿得到医疗级的镇静剂
And who had access to medical-grade tranquilizers.
对 还有那原因
Yes. And that.
一切都照计画进行
It all went according to plan.
天啊
Oh, God.
我真自负
My vanity.
太邪恶了
So wicked.
玛莎
Martha.
我明白 我向你保证
I understand, I promise, I do.
继续讲 我在这里
Keep going. I'm here.
我不知道代价这么大
I didn't reckon the cost.
原谅我 参孙
Forgive me, Samson.
坚强的参孙 虔诚的参孙
Strong Samson, faithful Samson.
制♥作♥棺材的参孙
Samson. Who made the coffins.
该死
Shit.
你会再度复活
You will rise again.
不会有事的
It will be okay.
你会再度复活
You will rise again.
不会有事的
It will be okay.
我保证
I promise.
他不明白我们为何那么做
He didn't understand why we were doing it.
为了你我什么都愿意 我的天使
Anything for you, my angel.
但他相信我
But he trusted me.
因为他爱我
Because he loved me.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
事情怎么会错得这么离谱
How did it go so wrong?
本来应该很单纯
It was supposed to be so simple.
医生发出讯号♥
The doctor gives the signal.
参孙拿回宝石
Samson retrieves the jewel.
拉撒路之门完成了它的使命
The Lazarus door serves its purpose.
全都照我们的计画 被监视器录下来
All caught on camera the way we planned.
奈特医生会开卡车载走维克斯的尸体
Dr. Nat would drive off with Wicks' body in his truck
再用他的地下室里 那恶心的粘液毁尸灭迹
and dispose of it in that nasty gook in his cellar.
隔天参孙会述说圣人复活的传说
And the next day, Samson would tell the tale of the risen saint
还有他在升♥天♥回天堂前
and his word of blessing to his faithful groundskeeper
对虔诚管♥理♥员♥的祝福
before ascending back into heaven.
一个奇迹
A miracle.
原本是如此完美
It would have been perfect.
我不该出现在那里
I wasn't supposed to be there.
你说的一点也没错
You most certainly were not.
你当时
Did you know
发现参孙的尸体后 就知道是怎么回事了吗
what had happened when you found Samson's body?
我有个想法
I had an idea.
不
No, no!
但我必须确认
But I had to be sure.
赞美主
Praise be.
大功告成
It's accomplished.
然后他跟我说得天花乱坠
Then he told me the fairy tale
说一切都照计画进行
of how everything had gone according to plan.
我在那时才告诉他 我已经去过墓室
It was only then that I told him I'd been to the crypt.
我知道他在说谎
And I knew he was lying.
然后他才告诉我真♥相♥
And then he told me the truth.
该死 不能让他看到我们
Shit. We can't let him see us.
天啊
Jesus.
我的第二个失误
My second mistake.
低估了夏娃的禁果的诱惑
Underestimating the temptation of Eve's Apple.
我们说好任务是摧毁它 或丢进海中
Our agreed mission was to destroy it or throw it in the sea.
我把这一切权势都给你
But all this power will I give thee.
基♥督♥有办法抗拒诱惑
Christ himself could resist temptation,
但这个走投无路的小人
but this desperate little man,
他唯一的阻碍是我和参孙
all that stood in his way was Samson and I.
现在他的机会来了
Now, here was his opportunity.
移除他的阻碍
To remove his obstacles.
嫁祸给一个有暴♥力♥史的年轻司铎
Frame a young priest with a violent past
拿走宝石
and keep the jewel.
他拿走了
He took it.
我是剩下的最后阻碍
Then all that remained in his way was me.
他在我的咖啡里 掺入致命剂量的戊巴比妥
He had poisoned my coffee with a lethal dose of pentobarbital.
喝下后没解药可救
No remedy once ingested.
无痛
Mm, painless.
嘴唇只有些微的麻木感
A little numbness in the lips.
十分钟后就该开始说临终祷告
Then in ten minutes, time for your final prayer.
然后他哀求我的谅解 解释他为什么这么做
Then he begged me to understand why he was doing all this.
还说那笔钱能诱回 他那不检点的老婆
That the money would lure back his harpy wife,
老掉牙的借口
blah, blah, blah.
我告诉他我明白
I told him I understood.
我明白他为什么那么做
I understood why he did it.
我早就明白了
I had understood it all.
我做下那些事时
These things I did with
心中满是仇恨
hatred in my heart.
主说:「申冤在我」
Vengeance is mine, said the Lord.
那就是这犯罪现场 会告诉世人的故事...
And that is the story the crime scene will tell the world, but...
但在我心中
...inside my heart,
我知道
I know.
报冤在我
Vengeance is mine.
神父 我告解这些罪孽
These sins I confess to you, Father.
我说过谎 杀过人
I have lied, I have killed,
现在
and now
最后还要再加上一条天大恶行
I have topped it all off with a real doozy.
神父 讲快一点
Father. Quickly now, quickly.
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
我看到她嘴唇时就知道了...
I knew when I saw her lips...
当时已经太迟了
it was already too late.
她服下戊巴比妥了
She's taken the pentobarbital.
天啊 快叫救护车 - 我马上去
Oh. Oh, God. Call the ambulance now! - On it!
巡逻车里面可能有中毒急救包
There might be a poison kit in the prowler!
原谅我 神父
Forgive me, Father,
让你忍♥受这么多事
for all you have endured.
主啊 原谅我 因为维克斯和奈特...
Forgive me, Lord, for... for Wicks and Nat and...
还有参孙
Samson.
我心爱的参孙
My sweet Samson.
还有葛蕾丝
And Grace.
玛莎
Martha.
葛蕾丝
Grace.
你现在很安全
You're safe now.
放手吧
Let it go.
放下那股恨意
Let the hatred go.
葛蕾丝
Grace.
是
Yes.
我明白了
I see it now.
她好可怜
That poor girl.
原谅我 葛蕾丝
电影精选列表