a man can't just rise from the dead.
这显然是某种《史酷比》的鸟剧情
I mean, there's obviously some Scooby-Doo shit going on here.
「史酷比」
"Scooby-Dooby-Doo."
赞美上帝 荣耀归于全能上帝
Praise to God! Praise and glory to the Almighty!
赞美祂
Praise Him!
赞美上帝 荣耀归于全能上帝
Praise God! Praise and glory to the Almighty.
上帝之子已被复活 - 利兹
He hath raised His Son. - Hey, Ritz.
去路上拉警戒线
Set a perimeter on the road.
消息很快会传出去 我不希望有任何旁观民众
News is gonna spread fast and I don't want any lookie-loos.
没问题 - 警长
You got it. - Chief!
怎样
What?
那个动态侦测器也是监视器
That motion-detector light there, it's also a camera.
但没连到任何地方
But it's not hooked up to anything.
监视器
A camera, huh?
也许是录在里面的记忆卡上
I don't know. Maybe it's recording something on a chip inside.
不如你先拿去数位鉴识组
Why don't you bring it into the media lab?
哈雷路亚 赞美上帝
Hallelujah, praise God.
祂让祂的仆人死而复生
He has raised up His servant from the dead.
帮我个忙 拿警戒线 把这区到树林那封起来
Hey, do me a favor? Tape off this entire area, down to the grove.
知道了 - 这是命案现场
Got it. - It's a homicide scene.
管♥理♥员♥死了
The groundskeeper is dead.
不 不要啊
No! Please!
该死 - 不
Oh, shit. - No! No, no, no!
来人帮我一下
Can I get some help?
叫人来帮忙 玛莎 - 不
Get help! Martha. - No! Oh, no, no!
玛莎 你得让开 - 不要啊
Martha, you need to back up. - Oh, no!
玛莎...
Martha...
遁入黑暗中吧 你这杀人凶手
Flee into the dark, you murderer!
但他已经复活
But he has returned!
他将来索命 找你复仇
And he brings vengeance! He brings death!
我是贾德神父
This is Father Jud.
贾德神父 我是露意丝 你好吗
Oh, Father Jud, it's Louise. How you doing?
还好...你好 露意丝
Yeah... Hi, Louise.
希望我现在打不会太晚 你说过这非常要紧
I... I hope it's not too late, but you said it was urgent,
所以我只想告诉你...
so I just wanted to tell you...
我问过詹姆斯了 堆高机的订单
I spoke to James and the order for the forklift
其实是维克斯蒙席预订的
was actually placed by Monsignor Wicks.
他亲自跟詹姆斯讲的 所以希望这厘清了你的疑问
He spoke to James directly about it, so I do hope that this clears things up.
上帝保佑你 神父 祝你有美好的夜晚
Hey, God bless you, Father, and you have yourself a good night, okay?
好
Yeah.
你也是 露意丝
Yeah, you too, Louise.
天啊
Jeez.
喂
Yes?
慢一点 玛莎 什么
Slow down, Martha. What?
什么
What?
这是奇迹 - 唬烂
It's a miracle. - Bullshit.
真的发生了 玛莎说墓室是空的
No, it happened. Martha said the tomb is empty.
我现在打给大家 而且正要过去
I'm calling everyone. I'm on my way now.
你有没有...
Did you, uh...
你在干嘛 你不抽烟的
What are you doing? You don't smoke.
我以前会抽
I did.
我曾有15年烟龄
I smoked for 15 years.
李有没有打给你 他告诉你了吗
Did Lee call you? Did he tell you?
有
Yep.
好 那我要去见证奇迹
Okay. Well, I'm gonna go witness a miracle.
你好好享受在室内抽烟
You enjoy your cigarette indoors.
(纽约-未知号♥码)
赞美主
Praise be.
大功告成
It's accomplished.
快点
Come on.
快接啊...
Come on, it's...
他弄好了
He's got it.
好 所以...画质没有很好...
All right, so... it's not great quality...
没关系 - ...但是...
It's fine. - ...but, uh...
这是什么情况
What am I looking at here?
好
Okay.
一有动静监视器就会开始录影
Um, yeah, so, it records anytime there's motion
这则是四秒后录到的画面
and this clip is four seconds later.
好的
Okay?
园艺工具上的指纹
Prints from the gardening tool.
我们还没跟资料库比对过 只有比对你问话过的嫌犯
We didn't run the full database check, just the suspects you questioned.
是贾德神父
It's Father Jud.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我真心希望我知道
I sincerely wish I knew.
(警♥察♥局)
白朗
Blanc. Blanc!
我要这么做...我要去自首...
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna... turn myself--
...388 - 388在路上
...388. - 388, en route.
433
433.
我要去自首 - 不准你去
I'm turning myself in. - No you are not.
是我♥干♥的 我杀了参孙 我有罪 我必须认罪
I did it. I killed Samson. I'm guilty. I have to confess.
让我下车 - 听好了
Let me out. - Listen.
你要告诉我到底 发生了什么事 但现在
You're gonna tell me exactly what happened, but right now,
奈特医生家要怎么走
how do I get to Dr. Nat's house?
奈特医生 - 对 快点
Dr. Nat? - Yes, quickly.
我后悔拖延了
I regret my stalling.
只希望我们不会太迟 给我趴下去
I only hope we're not too late. Now, just get down!
万福玛利亚 你充满圣宠 主与你在
Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with you.
你在妇女中受赞颂...
Blessed art thou amongst women...
...我很尊重你 也尊重那枚警徽
...sir, that I respect you. I respect the badge.
但这是我们的教会 我的意思不是我会用暴♥力♥手段
But this is our church and I'm not telling you that I'm gonna resort to violence,
但如果有必要 我们会待整晚 我们要看墓室
but we're gonna stay here all night if we have to. We are seeing that crypt!
是真的吗 - 他们不放我们进去
Is it real? - They won't let us in.
我得看到
I need to see.
拜托 我得看到
Please, I need to see.
奈特医生
Dr. Nat?
天啊
Oh, God.
那是什么味道
What's that smell?
在这边等
Just wait here.
白朗
Blanc.
是
Yep.
天啊
Oh, God.
对
Right.
天啊 那味道...
Oh, Lord, that is...
维克斯
Wicks.
对 那...是他
Yeah, that's... It's him.
他... - 对
Is he... - Yeah.
虽然说了可能也是白说
I mean, for what it's worth these days.
来看一下...
Let's see now. Let's...
好
Okay.
这味道可能会很难闻
This might get unpleasant.
我是说更难闻
I mean, more unpleasant.
奈特医生
Dr. Nat.
正是他本人...或者该说他的残骸
In the flesh. Yeah... Or, what's left of it.
(戊巴比妥)
洁菈汀 我是白朗
Geraldine, it's... it's Blanc. Um...
对 他就站在这边
Yeah, he's standing right here.
听我说
Listen to me.
你会想来奈特医生家一趟
You're gonna wanna come to Dr. Nat's house.
有一具尸体 或是两具
There's a body. Or two.
都在这边
It's all here.
对 一切都结束了
Yes, yeah. It's... it's finished, yeah.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
贾德神父 等等
Father Jud. Wait, wait.
我杀了参孙 我必须这么做
I killed Samson. I have to do this.
必须是我本人的意愿 否则那没有任何意义
I have to do it of my own free will or it won't mean anything.
车牌查了 收到 所有能行动的单位请到...
Plate check. Copy that. Any available units to respond...
麻烦你帮我去叫洁菈汀
Would you call Geraldine for me, please?
说贾德神父回到他的教会 而且他准备好要认罪了
Say Father Jud's returned to his church and he's ready to confess.
贾德神父 我要以 杀害杰弗逊维克斯蒙席
Father Jud. I'm here to arrest you for the murder
和参孙霍特的罪名 将你逮捕归案
of Monsignor Jefferson Wicks and Samson Holt.
你也是奈特夏普医生 命案的主要嫌疑人
And you're a person of interest in the death of Dr. Nathaniel Sharp.
电影精选列表