Forgive me, Grace.
神父...
Father...
你真的很擅长做这件事
you're really good at this.
天主仁慈之父
God, the father of mercies,
藉其子的死亡与重生
through the death and resurrection of His Son
使世人与自己和好
has reconciled the world to Himself
并倾注圣灵以赦罪
and poured out the Holy Spirit for the forgiveness of sins,
借着教会的职务
and through the ministry of the Church,
愿上帝赏赐你赦免与平安
may God grant you pardon and peace,
以圣父 圣子
and I absolve you of your sins.
和圣灵之名 我赦免
In the name of the Father and of the Son
你的罪
and the Holy Spirit.
该死
Shit.
那颗宝石从没找到
The jewel was never found.
教会关门了一阵子
The church closed for a while.
(一年后)
仅剩的信徒也一哄而散
The flock, what was left of them, scattered.
(《复生:活生生的奇迹 杰弗逊维克斯蒙席》)
有些人如愿以偿 却发现 每个虔诚信徒都懂的一件事...
Some got what they wanted only to discover the one thing every holy man knows...
(作者签书会-热门新书)
上帝真有幽默感
God has a sense of humor.
(达瑞文与达瑞文 律师事务所-已售出)
有些人则重新开始
And some got a fresh start.
希望有找到属于他们的道路
Maybe to find a path that's theirs, I hope so.
有些人则得到奇迹
And some got their miracle.
不是被医好或被治好
Not being cured or fixed,
而是找到力量能支撑他们每天起来
but finding the sustaining power to wake up every day
做我们来这世上要做的事
and do what we're here to do
承受所有疼痛
in spite of the pain.
灵命日粮
Daily bread.
那就是我为你祷告的
And that's what I pray for with you.
愿你找到你寻觅之物
That you find what you're looking for.
东西在哪 你知道 - 不行 赛
Where is it? You know. - No! Cy, Cy!
该死的 我很清楚你们俩都知道
Goddamn it, I know you both know.
这是你们的最后机会 否则我们就法庭见
This is your last chance or we're gonna drag you into court.
维克斯先生 请克制
Mr. Wicks, control yourself.
我们希望这次调解能解决这件事
We'd hoped this mediation would resolve this matter.
我知道她把东西交给他们 然后他们藏了起来
She gave it to them and they're hiding it. I know.
我们已经让你的代表搜遍教堂和寓所
We've allowed your representatives to search the church and rectory thoroughly.
他们一无所获
They found nothing.
而且玛莎临终时白朗先生也在场
Also, Mr. Blanc was there when Martha passed
他否认看到任何不当行为
and he denies anything untoward.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
如果有任何动静显示你卖♥♥掉 任何大型慈善捐款 或是屋顶修缮
Any hint you've sold it, any big charity donations, you fix the roof,
买♥♥更高级的烂圣酒 我都会看着
you upgrade your shitty communion wine, I will watch,
我会稽核 找出问题
I will audit, I will find out.
希望你有一天回到教会怀抱 赛
I hope you come back to the church someday, Cy.
基♥督♥才是你真正继承的遗产
Your real inheritance is in Christ.
王八臭小子
Little punk bitch.
你被他拍的影片还是热门主题
His video with you is still trending.
是啊
Yes.
「贝诺瓦白朗遭屌♥打」
"Benoit Blanc 'pwned'."
谁知道屌♥打是什么意思
Owned with a "P". Whatever that means.
我们一直在传递真♥相♥
We keep pushing the facts out there.
玛莎的事 事情真♥相♥ 但好像都没用
Martha, what really happened. But it doesn't seem to matter.
维克斯的死忠信徒一直涌入 我们脸书页面 超级失控
Wicks truthers keep flooding our Facebook. It's an outhouse fire.
真开心能活在这时代
Such a time to be alive.
你开门后会受到极大关注
You're gonna be very popular once you open.
或许不是好的那方面
Maybe not in a good way.
你准备好面对了吗
Are you ready to take that on?
尽管过来
Let 'em come.
祝你好运 孩子
Good luck, kid.
听着...
Listen, uh... Um...
我要先走了
I'm... I'm... I'm gonna go.
如果你想留下来 我很快就要第一次主持弥撒
Uh, my first Mass is coming up if... if you wanna stick around.
你人真好
Um... That's so nice of you.
我没有比那...更不想做的事
There is, uh... nothing I would rather not do.
再会
Toodle-oo.
(万慈圣母堂)
(贾德杜普伦西牧者 欢迎所有人)
欢迎
Welcome!
电影精选列表