No shame for you.
是吧
Right?
生母是谁
Who was the mother?
那有差吗
Does it even matter?
没差 她跑回来 直接把这个可怜小孩丢给你
No. No! No, she came back and dropped this poor kid in your lap.
然后就去过自己的人生
And then she went and had a life.
我忠心耿耿的父亲出手相助
And my faithful father came to the rescue.
又一次 男人互相掩护 我则是那个忠心的小蠢蛋
Once again, the boys club closed ranks and there I was, the loyal little idiot.
被困在这
Trapped.
乖乖听话 遵守承诺 养大你儿子
And I obeyed and I honored and raised your son
你则高枕无忧 毫无羞耻心
while you sat on your pulpit, shameless.
你这个...虚伪的王八蛋
You... hypocritical son of a bitch!
赛
Cy?
你本来知道吗
Did you know?
今早薇拉告诉我才知道
Not until Vera told me this morning.
对
Yes.
赛是我儿子
Cy is my son.
一个不值一提的放荡♥女♥生下他
From a loose woman of no importance
我跟她只有一夜之情 之后30年再也没见过她
who I knew for one night and haven't seen in 30 years.
薇拉的父亲和我 曾保守秘密 但到此为止
Vera's father and I kept this secret. But no longer.
他是我的继承人
He is my heir.
我的儿子
My son.
现在全世界都会知道
Now the world is going to know it.
所以 鼠辈
So, rats,
快逃离这艘将沉之船
flee the sinking ship.
省省吧
Oh, cut the shit.
你们都会支持这男人
You're all standing by your man.
我只是想看看 亲眼看到
I just wanted to see it. I wanted to see for myself.
你们手拿汤匙吃着 他的狗屎道理 吃得意犹未尽
You eat his shit with a spoon and come back for seconds.
你那样有点瞧不起人 薇拉
That's kind of condescending, Vera.
你不知道我们的感受
You don't know what we're feeling. - Oh.
我认为我们大家身为基♥督♥徒 对你刚刚说的事感到非常震惊
I think we're all, as Christians, very shaken up by what you just said.
但这可是生死存亡之战
But we're fighting an existential war here
结果比过程重要
where the end justifies the means.
教会不需要一个孬种
The church doesn't need some pussy who's gonna
只会逆来顺受 我们需要一个战士
lie down and take it, we need a warrior.
我们需要一个战士
We need a warrior
我相信维克斯蒙席是上帝选中的战士
and I believe that God chose Monsignor Wicks to be His warrior.
所以我愿意效忠你和你儿子
So, you and your son have my sword.
况且...
And...
我们不认识这女人
we don't know this woman.
我们不认识她
We do not know her.
我们不知道她怎么...
We do not know, right, how she...
真♥相♥为何 对吧 众说纷纭
What is truth? Right? With various sources.
我们不知道...到底什么真的存在
We don't know that... We don't... - What exists?
这一切存在吗
Does any of this exist?
所以...
So...
说得好 医生
Well said, Doc.
谢谢
Thank you.
你答应过我 只要跟在你身边 就会治好我
You promised if I stuck with you, you could heal me.
如果那是真的
If that's true,
你不需要是圣人
I don't need you to be a saint.
我们支持你 维克斯蒙席
We're with you, Monsignor Wicks.
无论你说什么话 做什么事 都无法改变这点
And literally nothing that you say or do is gonna change that.
我将在一周后的
I will give my final service
复活节星期日 主持我最后的礼拜
a week from today on Easter Sunday.
然后
And then
我就会永远收掉这间可悲的小教会
I will close the doors of this sad little church for good.
但在那之前我会摧毁在场每一个人
But not before I have destroyed each and every one of you.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry. Wait, what?
你的酗酒问题 奈特
Your drinking, Nat?
什么
Yeah. What?
你很危险
Oh, you're a dangerous man.
喝醉时上班
Going to work drunk.
喝醉时治疗病患 小孩
Treating patients, children, while drunk.
这个社区应该知道
This community should know.
医药协会应该知道
The medical board should know.
任何人都不该再相信你或雇用你
No one must ever trust or hire you again.
还有李
And, Lee.
你在写的吟游诗人的书
This, uh, Troubadour book you've been writing.
只是在无脑吹捧 根本是侮辱我的教会
Its bootlicking idiocy is an affront to my ministry.
我有义务不只要警告大众
It... It's my duty to warn not only the public but...
还要警告我在出版界的朋友
...my friends in the publishing world.
这本书必须被封♥杀♥ 你必须被封♥杀♥
It must be buried. You must be buried.
揭穿你这个无足轻重的跳梁小丑
Exposed as the irrelevant clown that you are.
搞什么鬼 这到底是怎么回事
What the hell? What is even happening right now?
薇拉
And, Vera.
你是你父亲的恶梦
You are your father's nightmare.
他一定会以你为耻
He would be so ashamed.
席梦 我治不好没信仰的女人
Simone. I cannot heal a faithless woman.
我帮不了你
I cannot help you.
你说过你能驱除我的问题
You said you could cast it out of me.
我没有答应你任何事
Mm, I promised you nothing.
我把毕生积蓄都捐给你了
I've given you all of my savings.
上帝的治愈无法用钱买♥♥到
You cannot buy God's healing.
你的问题永远治不好
You will never be healed.
你余生都离不开 那张椅子 被疼痛所困
You will die in pain in the prison of that chair.
你为什么要这样 我不明白
Why are you doing this? I don't understand.
这是在开玩笑 对不对 - 我好困惑
This is a joke. Right? A joke. - I am so confused.
这是报复我们参加贾德神父的 祷告团契吗 我们被他阴了
Is this payback for the Father Jud prayer meeting because he ambushed us.
贾德神父的祷告团契
Father Jud's prayer meeting?
我支撑起这间教会
I have kept this church.
用上帝的真理筑起城墙
I have fortified it with the truth of God.
却有人背叛我 而且我的权威
And now the betrayal to find my authority
我的信念和我的性命都受到挑战
and faith and life itself challenged...
在我自己的圣所内
...and from inside my own sanctuary!
滚出去
Get out!
懦弱
Weak.
你们所有人
All of you.
都不能追随我的道路
You can't follow my path.
没错 我们在打仗
Yes, we are at war
而我要把你们赶出我的堡垒
and I cast you out of my fortress.
你这王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
当复活节星期日来到 教会里坐满了镇上的居民
On Easter Sunday, when the pews fill with townspeople,
我将公开在场信众的罪孽
I will lay bare the sins of this flock.
跟你们撇清关系 抛下这个地方
Cut you loose and shake the dust of this place off of my sandals.
祝你们
And to hell
全都下地狱
with you all.
荣光显耀 让人全跑光了
Well, glory be. - That cleared the room.
赛
Cy.
他为什么那么做
Why'd he do that?
赛 告诉我那到底是怎么回事
Cy. Tell me. What was happening?
他为什么要毁掉他们 他为何那么做
Why'd he torch them all? Why would he do that?
因为我叫他那么做
Because I told him to.
薇拉告诉我真♥相♥时 我跑去找他
When Vera told me the truth, I went and found him.
我这辈子 他第一次认我当他儿子
And he embraced me as a son for the first time in my life.
他跟我诉苦
He unburdened himself.
我很讨厌这地方
I hate this place.
我讨厌这群可悲的信众
I hate this sad flock of losers.
我想脱身
I want to get out.
现在我终于...
And now, finally...
能离开了
I can.
他告诉我
He told me,
他祖父的家产这么多年都找不到
his grandfather's family fortune, lost all these years,
他告诉我他找到了 是这星期的事
he told me he found it. Just this week.
不可能 那笔钱不见了
No. No, that money is gone.
没人知道普伦提斯把钱藏去哪 但他完全没留下任何线索
Nobody knows where Prentice put it, but it's gone without a trace.
他告诉我他找到了
He told me he found it.
他本来要关掉这破地方 去当富到流油的退休老人
He was gonna shutter this dump and retire in filthy wealth.
我告诉他:「你疯了吗 」
And I told him, "Are you nuts?"
退休 你知道 你在台上做的事有多厉害吗
电影精选列表