No. - ...blood on your hands
就像那个淫秽荡♥妇♥
just like the harlot whore.
你的原罪玷污了这个地方
Your original sin has stained this place.
假司铎
False priest!
抱歉
Sorry.
没错 如果跟那名侦探找出真♥相♥
But, yeah, if finding the facts with that detective
代表我要与你 还有这群信众为敌 放马过来
puts me against you and this flock then so be it.
抱歉
Sorry.
沙包可以借打一下吗
Can I use your bag?
当然 请便
Sure. Go ahead.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
浓雾散去 这不是无解的谜题
A fog was clearing. This was a puzzle that was solvable.
尸体 凶器 犯罪现场 飞刀机器
The body, the weapon, the crime scene, robot-knife guns,
视角 还有石墙和遥控器
and angles of view and stone walls and remote controls.
和遥控器
And remote controls.
星期五的礼拜你没有听球赛转播
You didn't listen to the game during Friday's service.
你没用收音机
On your radio.
我不会听 玛莎不准我听
I would not. Martha doesn't approve.
所以你录下来了
So you taped it.
对
Yep.
我算进转播的误差 把两边的时间戳重叠
Okay. I've overlaid a time stamp taking into account the broadcast delay.
夏普医生是在下午3点47分 拨♥打♥电♥话♥到医院
Dr. Sharp's call to the hospital happened at 3:47 p.m.
在那之前90秒...
and 90 seconds before that...
造成讯号♥故障的原因有几种
So, several things could have caused that glitch,
但要回答你的问题 没错
but to answer your question, yes,
这或许符合功率加强版遥控器
it is consistent with a strong burst of RF interference
发出的射频干扰强烈突波
that you might get from a souped-up remote control.
靠
Damn.
就是这个吧 这讯号♥触发飞刀机器
This is it, right? This triggered the knife robot.
一定是吧 你能破案了吧
This has got to be it. You can... You can solve it now, right?
你有没有跟赛的影片同步
Did you, um... Did you sync this up with Cy's footage?
有 iPhone录的影片 有时间戳 非常精准
I did, yeah. The iPhone video has a time stamp. It's very precise.
好 麻烦让我们看一下 - 好
Okay. Can you show us please? - Yeah.
让我们看什么
Show us what?
背负着世界的救世主
蒙席
Monsignor?
所以射频突波发生时
So when the RF burst happened,
他已经倒在地上 背后插着一把刀
he was already on the ground with a knife in his back
当时贾德神父正盯着他
and Father Jud was staring right at him.
怎么可能这样
How does that work?
如果是飞刀机器 的确不可能
Well, for the knife robot, it doesn't.
所以...这没有意义
So... this was nothing?
不对
No, no.
这绝对事有蹊跷
This was very much something.
所有线索都摆在我们眼前
We have all the pieces laid out before us now.
是吗 - 对
We do? - Yeah.
考虑到恶魔头和红线的来源
Consider the origin of the devil's head, the red thread,
沉重的当啷声 射频遥控的时间点
the clangy clunk, the timing of the RF remote.
全都连在一起
It all lines up.
那就告诉我们答案
So give us the answer.
不行
I can't.
你说过线索找齐就会有答案
You said if you had all the pieces, you would have an answer.
我知道 但是
I know. And yet,
就算所有线索都摆在我们眼前
with all the pieces on the table,
在我看来犯案凶手仍然
this crime still truly appears
不可能做得到
impossible.
你跟我说过你能破案
You told me you could solve this.
那是你的专长
That's what you do.
我把信心都押在你身上
I put my faith in you.
天啊...
Oh, God. Oh, God.
你36个小时没睡了 上♥床♥时间到了
You haven't slept in 36 hours. I think it's bedtime.
对
Yeah.
今天忙到翻掉 晚安 贾德神父
It's been a hell of a day. Good night, Father Jud.
来吧 我载你回去
Come on. I'll drive you back.
其实
You know,
你说得对
you're right.
这不可能做不到
This can't be impossible.
一定是少了哪条线索
There must be a piece missing.
我应该知道要去哪里找
And I think I know where to find it.
我觉得你的脑袋里有一些事情
See, I think there's something in there, in your head,
是我破案需要知道的
that I need to solve this case.
如果我这样你都想不起来 抱歉
And if I can't shake it loose, I'm sorry,
但我得好好调查你的脑袋里面
but I'm gonna have to go in there and get it.
好的 你吓到我了
Okay, you're freaking me out now.
我不懂
I don't... I don't understand.
我不懂这能帮上什么忙 你要我写故事
I don't get how this will help. You want me to write the story?
对 故事
Yes, the story.
维克斯牧者谋杀案的故事
The story of the Reverend Wicks' murder.
是维克斯蒙席
Monsignor Wicks.
蒙席或蒙吸都一样
Monsignor Jalape?o. I don't care.
我需要从你的角度 来看他的谋杀案和那之前发生的事
I need to see his murder and the events leading up to it through your eyes.
从哪开始
Starting where?
随你高兴
Oh, wherever you like.
写得有趣一点 别拖泥带水 写下所有细节
Just keep it interesting, keep it moving and spare no detail.
白朗 我不是作家
Blanc, I'm not a writer.
慢慢写
Take your time.
我会放松一下
I'll be quite comfortable.
所以我过去一个小时 都在照你说的做
So I've spent the past hour doing exactly that
现在我要放下笔 把成品交给你
and now I'll put down this pen and hand it to you
看来我只能等你
and I guess, wait
看完我写的故事
while you read my story
杰弗逊维克斯蒙席谋杀案
of the murder of Monsignor Jefferson Wicks.
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do it?
更好的问题是
Better question is,
我为什么觉得我有办法 骗过你还不被抓到
why'd I think I could lie to you and get away with it?
不 你没有骗我 我知道你不会说谎
Oh, no, you didn't lie. I knew you wouldn't.
你只是没大声说出不诚实的部分
You just didn't say the dishonest part out loud.
「当我去外头 找其他人时 警♥察♥刚到」
"When I joined the others outside, the police were just arriving."
「去外头找其他人」
"Joined the others outside."
所以你本来待在里面
So you stayed inside.
所以你是案发之后 唯一能趁警♥察♥搜索现场前
So you were the only person with unobserved access
在不被看到的情况下进去储藏室的人
to the utility closet after the murder, but before the police searched it.
为什么 我是说...
Why? I mean...
为什么要掩护他
Why protect him?
我那么做不是为了掩护维克斯
I didn't do it to protect Wicks.
我是不想让相信他的人
I did it to save the people who believe in him
幻想破灭
just a little disillusionment.
大家一定早知道了
Well, surely everyone knew.
每次弥撒完后 一定能从他的口气中闻到端倪
I mean, it would have been on his breath after every Mass.
「储存体力」用词真巧妙
"Fortified himself." Oh, clever wording there.
但大家一定早知道了
But everyone must have known.
今天圣酒对他的影响真大 对吧
The spirit really moved him today, huh?
不 不是每个人
No, not everyone.
阿参
Sam.
这地方唯一的好人
The one good person in this whole place.
戒酒救了他一命
Getting sober saved his life.
我早知道媒体和警♥察♥会来 何必让这故事见报
I knew the press and police were there. Why let that be part of the story?
维克斯被刺死了
Wicks had been stabbed.
我不知道是谁用什么方法杀了他 但我知道他是被刺死的
I don't know how or by who, but I... but I knew he'd been stabbed.
所以这跟案子一定无关
So this had nothing to do with it.
我是一时冲动
It was an impulse.
为了保护信众所编的小故事
A little storytelling to protect my flock.
乱说
Oh, bullshit!
为了保护他们的幻想 你掩护了凶手
And in protecting their bubble of belief, you have shielded a killer!
那酒壶在哪里
Where is that flask?
该死
Shit!
该死 东西不见了
Shit. It's not here.
白朗
Blanc.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他是被刺死的 所以我没想到...
He was stabbed, so I didn't think--
没错 你是没动脑
No. You did not think.
电影精选列表