Got it.
好
Good.
大家专心点 我们在出勤 对吗?
Hey,guys,let's stay focused. We're in the field,right?
好
Okay.
好邻巡逻队
N.W.
安静
Shh.
你听到了吗?
Hear that?
这是曼福的手♥机♥
This is Manfred's.
事情不妙了
This is not good.
什么声音?
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊
Oh,my God.
伊凡 我们应该逃命
Evan,we should run for our lives.
我们应该过去
We should go up to it.
我们干嘛过去? 我们该走才对
Why would we go up to it? We should go.
他看起来很害怕
It looks scared.
说不定他受伤了
Maybe he's injured.
说不是我们撞到的就是他
Maybe that's what we hit in the car.
对 说不定这让他很火大
Yeah,and maybe it's really pissed off about it
所以他要把我们给吃了
and is going to eat us.
只有一个方法能知道答案
Only one way to find out.
来吧
Come on.
伊凡
Evan.
伊凡 你在搞什么鬼?
Evan,what the fuck are you doing?
他显然不懂我们的话
It obviously doesn't understand our language.
我在发出友善的声音
I'm making friendly tones
让他知道我们不会伤害他
to show it that we mean no harm.
哈啰
Hello.
哇
Wow.
糟了
Oh,no.
我感受到你
I see you.
饿吗?
Hungry?
吃东西?
Food?
吃东西?
Food?
口香糖
Gum.
没关系 嚼就行了
It's okay. You just chew it.
要来一点吗?
You want some?
口香搪
Gum,gum,
给你口香糖
gum for you
贾马克斯 他喜欢
He likes it. Jamarcus,he likes it.
人人都爱口香搪 是吧
Everyone likes gum. Let's go.
他在挖东西
He's digging something.
他想给我们看一样东西
He's got something he wants to show us.
要分享你的礼物吗?
Want to share your gift,huh?
操♥他♥妈♥的!
Oh,mother of fuck!
贾马克斯 你在干嘛?
Jamarcus, what are you doing?
快跑啊!
Run,man!
快跑!
Run!
操!
Fucker!
靠!
Oh,shit!
老天!
Jesus!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
刚刚好紧张
That was really stressful.
我想我杀死他了
I think I killed it.
怎么回事?
What's going on here?
各位 我们成立好邻巡逻队...
Gentlemen,we formed the Neighborhood Watch...
有个特别的任务在身
with a very specific task.
那就是找到杀害安东尼奥的凶手
To find the murderer of my friend,Antonio Guzman.
今晚 我要告诉大家...
Well,tonight, I say to you...
哇靠!
Holy shit!
老天!
Jesus Christ!
那是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is that?
外星人
It's an alien.
他杀了曼福 然后想杀贾马克斯
It killed Manfred,then it tried to kill Jamarcus.
我从后面过来 拿花♥园♥小矮人K他...
I came up and nailed it with a garden gnome...
他的脖子裂开挂了
and it cracked its neck, and it's dead.
太夸张了
This is fucking insane.
我知道 我们想找凶手 结果呢?
I know,we tried to find a killer,but guess what?
我们找到他妈的外星人
We found a fricking alien.
我碰他 他有感觉
It touches it and it feels it. Ugh.
这个聪明有意识的个体...
This intelligent, sentient being...
走了不知多少光年才来到地球
travelled untold light years to come and visit our planet.
结果被你杀死了
And you killed him.
有你的! 伊凡 好啊!
Nice! Evan,yeah!
他把外星人干掉了
He killed it.
哇靠
Holy shit.
去他的警♥察♥局 这能让我进中情局
Screw the police department. I'll get into the CIA for this.
我觉得我们先别急 不要张扬
I think we should slow down, keep this quiet.
我们应该火速告诉别人
Or 100 miles an hour and really loud,
因为他可是外星人啊
because you're looking at an alien.
可以生产T恤 商品 谈电影约
I'm thinking about T-shirts, merchandising,movie deals.
想到能赚大钱就让我发疯
My mind's going crazy with this thing,here.
谁想跟外星人合照? 我想
Who wants a snapper with the alien? I do.
大家来吧 我不想给你们压力...
Let's go,bitches. I don't want to put pressure on you...
但这是人类有史以来
but it's the first historical
第一次跟外星人合照
picture of anyone with an alien.
不管这对你们来说有什么意义
So,whatever that means to you.
我要拍啰
Here we go.
准备好了吗? 来啰
Ready? And we're bringing it.
我也要拍 谁来拿相机
Let me share in the sunshine. Somebody get in here.
好 把你的老二放在他的肩膀上
Yeah. Put your dick on its shoulder.
天啊!
Oh,my God!
鲍伯 撞球伤不了他!
Bob,the pool balls aren't hurting him!
法兰克林 你要打中他才行
Franklin, you have to hit him.
准头好差 操!
This is bad aim. Fuck!
拜托你不要杀我!
Please don't kill me!
贾马克斯 你在干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing,Jamarcus?
他又不是大黄蜂!
He's not a bumble-bee!
伊凡 救命! 他要杀我!
Evan,help! He's going to kill me,man.
我不知道该怎么办!
I don't know what to do!
天啊! 天啊!
Oh,my God! Oh,my God!
他要吃我的脸!
He's going to eat my face!
他要在我嘴里滴黏液了!
He's getting goo in my mouth!
法兰克林 贾马克斯!
Franklin,Jamarcus!
我们制住他了
We got him.
我尝得到黏液的味道!
I can taste the fucking goo!
对 放弃吧 乖乖睡觉
That's right,give up. Just go to sleep.
别紧张 乖乖睡觉
Relax. You go to sleep.
我们就在你们身边
We are already among you.
那是怎样?
What the fuck was that?
商品的事别想了
You can forget about the damn merchandising play.
大家还好吗?
Is everyone all right?
该死的外星人射在我脸上
Fucking alien came on my face.
你们听到他说的话了吗?
Did you hear that thing?
我们就在你们身边 啥意思?
"We are among you." What does that mean?
意思是外面还有更多该死的外星人
It means there's more of those damn things out there.
天啊
Oh,my God.
难怪他们要把皮剥走
That's why they take the skins.
他们要穿在身上
To wear them.
他们就在我们身边
They're among us.
太好了
Oh,fucking great.
他到过我家 知道我住在哪里
And that damn thing's been to my house,he knows where I live.
如果他要我们死
I think if that thing had wanted us dead,
我们已经没命了 鲍伯
we'd be dead,Bob.
我们不知道谁是外星人 谁不是
So,we don't know who is and who isn't an alien.
我保证布雷斯曼是其中一个
Bressman's one of them,I guarantee it,
百分之一千
1000 percent.
对 我们先别张扬
Yeah,we should keep this quiet
查清楚谁能信任再说
until we find out who we can trust.
现在 我们谁都不能相信
Right now, we can't trust anybody.
你在干嘛? 走开
电影精选列表