如果我害我们曝光...
I'd never hear the end of it from you...
你会没完没了
if I blew our stakeout position.
不可能的
There's no shot.
我要尿 我要尿了
I got to mount up. I'm mounting up.
好 尿进去了 天啊 好爽
Okay,in we're going. Oh,my God,we're going.
我憋尿憋好久 现在跟炒饭一样爽
I've had to pee so bad for so long,it's borderline sexual, Evaroo.
而且我尿得很准 告诉他
I'm not missing,either. Tell him.
伊凡 他控制得很好
It's incredibly controlled,Evan.
就跟拿线穿针一样
It's like he's threading a needle.
我知道我可以...
I know I'm okay...
因为我的龟♥头♥贴着铁罐
because I can feel the steel right around the tip.
我的蘑菇就抵着冰冷的铁
I've got the mushroom pushed right against the cold steel.
鲍伯 来个节奏 来个暂停再开始
Bob,hit me with a beat. Hit me with a stop and go.
停
Stop it.
来吧
Make it happen.
停
Stop it.
来吧
Make it happen.
停 来吧
Stop it. Make it happen.
很行喔
You're killing it.
结束
And we're done.
非常好
Well done.
谢谢 这个主意真好
Thank you. That was a good idea.
义气一下帮我拿好吗?
Would you be a pal and hold this for me?
好了! 够了
Oh,come on! That's enough.
我闹你的啦!
I'm busting your chain!
我撇尿的时候有错过什么吗?
Hey,did I miss anything while I was pissing?
我们逮到凶手没?
Did we catch the killer?
大只佬 别这么严肃!
Lighten up,big guy!
鲍伯 我很高兴你觉得这样很好玩
I'm glad you think this is so funny,Bob.
我很高兴你觉得这很搞笑 好吗?
I'm glad you think this is a laugh riot,okay?
大家来笑啊...
Let's all have a laugh...
就让凶手继续趴趴走就好啦
while Antonio Guzman's killer continues to roam free.
你知道吗? 他说的对
You know what? He's right.
那变♥态♥可能就在外面远远盯着我们
That sicko's probably out there right now,staring at us from a distance.
猛打手♥枪♥
Beating the living shit out of his dick.
重温他的变♥态♥幻想
Reliving his sick fantasy.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
开啤酒?
Popping a toll?
不行 为什么?
No,you can't do that. Why not?
这样犯法 在车里不能开啤酒
It's against the law, it's illegal. You can't have open alcohol in a car.
车子又没在动 连钥匙都没插
The car's not moving. There's not even a key in the ignition.
不重要
Doesn't matter.
法兰克林 你警♥察♥考试没过
Franklin,you failed the police test.
这么做违法吗?
Is this illegal?
绝对违法
It's definitely illegal.
可是我考试没过耶 你知道我在说什么?
But I also failed the boring test,you know what I'm saying?
我欣赏你 给我
I dig it. Hook me up.
我要来喝这瓶小小的必噜
I'm going to drink this little,little cervezas.
好 贾马克斯?
All right,Jamarky-Mark?
啤酒来啰 来势汹汹
Cannonball coming at you,coming in hot.
伊凡儿 你要先跳过?
Evaroo, you want to hold off?
不怪你 开车不喝酒
I don't blame you, you're driving.
敬美好时光 这样玩就对了
Hey,to great times. And doing it right.
敬犯罪
To criminality.
伊凡 必噜好喝喔
Evan,tasty cervezas.
放下 我说真的
Keep it low,guys. Seriously.
放下来 放在膝盖中间 再低一点
Put it low,put it between your knees. Even lower.
我被逮过好多次了 相信戎
I've been here many times,trust me.
装没事就行了
Act like nothing's going on,you're fine.
他妈的条子
Fucking guys.
哈啰 警官
Hello,officers.
各位晚安 你们在找妹吗?
Evening,gentlemen. Are you doing a little cruising?
没有 我们其实在...
No,officers. We're actually on...
守望相助
Neighborhood Watch business.
丘丘 把水烟管藏起来!
Hide your bong,Chucho!
好邻巡逻队来了
Neighborhood Watch is here.
巡佐 你记得我吗?
Sergeant, do you remember me?
不记得
No.
我抓过你吗? 我不太会认脸
Have I arrested you before? I'm not so good with faces.
不太会认脸咧
Not good with faces.
你是警♥察♥ 不太会认脸是啥意思?
You're a cop. What do you mean you're not good with faces?
我看不出这之间有啥关联
I don't see the connection.
但我一直看到这些宝贝
But what I have been seeing are these babies.
情况怎么样?
How's it been going?
很好 说实话 非常好
Good,actually. Very good.
太好了
Great.
我们想从好市多开始监视
We thought we'd start here at the Costco and stake it out for a while.
因为大部分凶手会跑回犯罪现场
Because as you know,most killers return to the scene of the crime.
那当然
Oh,of course they do.
凶手一向会回到犯罪现场
The killer always returns to the scene of the crime.
崔维 想不到会在这里看到你啊
So,fancy seeing you here,Trautwig.
在犯罪现场
At the scene of the crime.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
意思是你在这里超级可疑
It means it's super-suspicious that you're here right now.
让我觉得你就像是有秘密
And it makes me feel like you have some secrets.
我没有
Well,I don't.
总之 你们继续扮柯南吧...
Anyhoo,when you fellas finish playing Hardy Boys...
别忘了缴开酒的罚单
don't forget to pay this ticket for those open alcohol containers.
这是没申请许可...
And,this one is...
就张贴两百张传♥单♥的罚单
for putting up 200 fliers without a permit.
什么?
What?
对不起
I'm sorry,guys.
祝你们晚上平安
You fellas have a safe night.
丘丘 走了
Hit it,Chucho.
操!
God damn it!
我知道他记得我 他只是在整我
I know he remembers me. He's just messing with my head.
在车子里不能喝酒了?
You can't drink in your car any more?
这国家变成什么鬼样了?
What the hell is this country coming to?
伊凡崔维
Evan Trautwig.
对 当然
Yes. Of course.
有人投诉足球场太吵
Noise complaint at the football field.
时候到了
This is it,guys.
这是我们的第一通电♥话♥
It's our first call.
好耶! 上路吧
Hell,yeah! Let's roll.
来吧
Let's do it.
你有看到什么吗?
Do you see anything?
哈啰? 搞什么?
Hello? What the hell?
把灯关掉!
Turn off the lights!
我被打中了!
I'm hit!
这是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
鲍伯 我们被人埋伏了!
Robert, we're getting ambushed!
发生什么事了?
What's happening?
我们被蛋洗了 简直是蛋雨!
We're getting egged. It's raining egg!
我们是来帮忙的耶!
We came to help!
吃蛋黄吧 混♥蛋♥!
Yolks on you, ass-wipes!
叫我吃蛋黄?
Yolks on me?
他妈的痞子 我要宰了这小子
A fucking pun! I'm going to kill this kid.
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
该死!
God damn it!
鲍伯 他们要跑了!
They're getting away,Bob!
并不会
No,they're not.
因为我们有人...
Because one of us...
是葛林威慢慢跑俱乐部的会长!
is the founder of the Glenview Running Club!
对 吼伊细!
Yeah,you fucked him up,man!
小子 现在换谁得意了?
Who's laughing now,kid?
你料不到是你很难看吧
I bet you didn't egg-spect to get your ass kicked.
你拿蛋丢人 觉得很好玩吗?
You throw eggs at people. You think that's funny?
你看他有多痛苦
Look at how much pain he's in.
猜猜今晚你学到什么教训?
Guess what you learned tonight?
别招惹好邻巡逻队!
You don't mess with the Neighborhood Watch,baby!
电影精选列表