你在说啥?
What are you talking about?
碍于警方规定 我们不能透露
We can't divulge that,sir. Police policy.
等一下 你是经理
Oh,wait a second, you're the manager.
你知道昨晚上班的人叫什么名字吗
Do you happen to know the name of the guy who was working last night?
知道 安东尼奥古兹曼
Yes,Antonio. Antonio Guzman.
怎么了? 他出事了吗?
Why? Did something happen to him?
安东尼奥古兹曼
Guzman.
对 他死了
Yeah,he's dead.
什么?
What?
你确定?
Are you sure?
挺确定的
Pretty sure.
看来你朋友被禽兽碎尸万段了
It looks like your friend was ripped apart by a wild animal.
老天!
Jesus!
对方是死变♥态♥
We're dealing with one sick son of a "b".
把受害者的皮给剥走了
Took the victim's skin.
你们... 有线索吗?
Are there... any leads?
还是指纹? 他们有没有...?
Or fingerprints? Or did they...?
别急 我们才来两个小时
Slow down,guy. We only got here two hours ago.
我们花了不少时间才拉好封锁线
We strung up this yellow tape,which took a while.
你跟死者熟识吗?
So,you knew the victim well?
对 他是我的朋友
Yeah,he's a friend.
他才刚拿到美国公民
He just became an American citizen.
这让你很不爽
And that made you angry.
不 我很开心 我替他高兴
No,it made me happy. I was happy for him.
那你为什么杀人?
Then why did you kill him?
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
你在说啥?
What are you talking about?
你干嘛用那种眼神看我?
Why are you staring at me like that?
闹你的 来吧
Just kidding. Come on,
或许你能帮忙指认尸体
maybe you can help ID the body.
在后面这里 不过我吓唬到你了!
Back here. I had you going,though. Man!
死者经指认是安东尼奥古兹曼
The victim has been identified as Antonio Guzman.
警方对攻击事件做出回应
Here's what police told us about the attack.
警方将全力缉凶...
We will do the best we can...
但我想将部分责任...
but I,for one,would like to put some of the responsibility...
交给本镇的居民
on the citizens of this town.
本镇只有八名警力
There are only eight cops in this town,
居民却有几千人
and there's thousands of you guys.
我不是在指责 不过...
Not to point fingers or anything,but...
请锁定本台最新的案情报导
Stay with us for the latest details on this developing story.
现在交回给棚内 盖儿
Back to you,Gail.
现在中场休息 球员回更衣室时
That's the half,and as the players march into the locker room...
请大家欢迎他上场...
we're going to be joined on the field by,um...
"伊凡崔维"
伊凡崔维
Evan Trautwig.
"终结谋杀"
昨晚有人哭着入睡吗?
Did anyone here cry themselves to sleep last night?
没关系 大家可以笑
It's okay. You can laugh.
大笑是哀伤常见的表现
Laughter is a common expression of grief.
对 我哭了...
And yes,I did cry...
因为昨晚有一个人被杀害
because a man was killed yesterday.
但是今晚 我化悲愤为力量
But tonight,my tears have turned to fists.
因为凶手还在外面趴趴走
Because whoever did this is still out there.
这个人是谁?
Who is this guy?
我们得制止他 以免他再度犯案
And we need to stop him before he strikes again!
他又犯案啰
Oh,he struck again.
终结谋杀!
No more murders!
嘘! 因为我们的社会是有规范的
Shh! Because our society has rules.
其中一条规范是...
And one of those rules is...
你不能杀人然后剥走人家的皮!
you can't kill someone and take their skin!
这可不酷
That's not cool.
所以 本着这个想法
So,with that in mind,
我要成立好邻巡逻队
I am forming a neighborhood watch.
这支热心市民组成的专案小组
A task force of concerned citizens
要揪出杀害安东尼奥古兹曼的凶手
to solve the murder of Antonio Guzman.
留意所有可疑的活动...
To keep an eye on any and all suspicious activities...
大体上...
and generally...
把事情通通查清楚
get to the bottom of things.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
好 出席很踊跃
Okay. Solid turnout.
谢谢各位过来
Thanks everybody for coming.
你是那个在好市多上班的人吧?
You're that guy from Costco,right?
对 就是我
Yes. I am that guy.
好
Okay.
好 你想...?
All right. You want to...?
又来了一个热心市民
One more concerned citizen.
你介意我参观一下你家吗?
Do you mind if I look around the place a little bit?
看来你有不少摆设
Looks like you have a lot of knickknacks.
哇 嗨
Oh,wow. Hi.
这里是好邻巡逻队筹备会吗...?
Neighborhood watch meeting is...?
对 你是认真的? 对啊
Yes. Really? Yeah.
太好了 我是伊凡 贾马克斯
Great. I'm Evan. I'm Jamarcus.
幸会 幸会
Great to meet you. Good to meet you.
太好了 我正希望能再来一个人...
Great,that's great. I was hoping another person would come...
你这种类别最赞了
and you're the best type of person it could be.
其实 我根本不敢奢望...
Actually,I couldn't have even hoped...
像你这样的人出现
for someone like you.
我很高兴一开始就有这种效果
I'm so pleased to have this effect this early.
太好了 这太棒了 请进
Terrific,this is exciting. Come on in.
我也很兴奋 好
I'm excited,too. Great.
多数人见到我时很失望 这实在...
Most people are disappointed when they meet me which is so...
英国人吗? 我是 你是美国人
British? I am,and you're American.
对
Yeah.
这看起来像泰国货
This looks like it's from Thailand or something.
我不知道这是什么 很漂亮
I don't know what it is. Beautiful.
不会吧! 里面还有一个娃娃
Oh,my God! There's another doll in here.
你看 里面有一个娃娃
Hi,look at this. There's a doll in here.
你看这个 不会吧 里面又有一个
Man,look at this thing. Oh, my God,there's another one.
你看 你知道里面有娃娃吗?
Look at this. Did you know that?
知道啊
Yeah. I did.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥娃娃 要坐下吗?
It's a Russian nesting doll. Do you want to have a seat?
了不起 你看这个小娃娃
That's incredible. Look at that little doll.
不会吧 你看看 没完没了
Oh,my goodness,look at that. It keeps going.
没完没了 里面有更多娃娃
It keeps going,there's more. There's more dolls in here.
这就是俄♥罗♥斯♥娃娃
They call them nesting dolls.
你要坐下吗? 我们来开会吧
You want to sit down? We can start the meeting.
还有更多娃娃 一个接一个
There's more dolls. You have one doll,you have another.
我要放在这个娃娃上面
I put this on top of this doll.
我就是要看 我非得搞清楚不可
I just have to see. I have to get to the bottom of it.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me.
好 我们来开会吧?
Okay,why don't we start the meeting?
别说会继续下去
You're not going to tell me that goes again.
啥?
What's that?
又有一个
Guys,there's another one.
我去哪里买♥♥得到?
Where can I pick one of these up?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
要坐下吗? 开会了
Want to sit down? We can get going.
我要坐在这里开
I'm going to jump in here and do this.
我们把开会当成开趴吧?
Let's make party out of this thing,right?
这里有手册
Here's some handbooks.
好 我叫伊凡
All right. My name is Evan.
我要谢谢大家过来...
I want to thank you all for coming...
我想先从认识彼此开始吧
and I thought we'd start out by just getting to know each other.
大家轮流站起来自我介绍...
Maybe we each stand up, say who we are...
说明参加的原因跟目的 好吗?
why we joined up,what it's all about for us,okay?
在我们破冰之前 有啤酒可以喝吗?
You have any beers while we get acquainted?
啤酒? 没有啤酒
Beers? No,no beers.
好 我先开始
All right, I'll start this off.
我叫鲍伯 鲍鱼的鲍...
My name is Bob, with a...
鲍伯 欢迎你
Welcome,Bob.
我爱本镇 爱老婆 爱女儿
I love the town. I love my wife,I love my daughter.
电影精选列表