搞什么?
What the fuck?
天啊
Oh,my God.
这是魔术吗?
Is that a parlor trick?
没事
It's okay. It's okay.
鲍伯 摸我的黏液
Touch my goo,Bob.
感觉像精♥液♥
Feels like cum.
哇靠 感觉就像精♥液♥!
Holy fuck, it feels like cum!
他是外星人!
He's a fucking alien!
贾马克斯 不要靠过来!
You stay the fuck back, Jamarcus!
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
法兰克林 我来不是为了想伤害你
Franklin,I'm not here to hurt you.
相信我 我有过很多机会可以杀你
Believe me,I've had many chances to kill you.
你是他们的人?
You're one of them?
你是外星人?
You're an alien?
我们的太空船六个月前来到这里...
Look,our ship came here six months ago...
之后我们一直在躲藏
and we have been hiding ever since.
我们占据人体好渗透人类的社会...
We inhabited your human form to infiltrate your society...
...了解你们的弱点 结果...
...and learn your weaknesses, but instead...
这东西怎么还在讲话? 把他杀了
Why is this thing still talking? Let's kill him.
因为再过几小时
Because in a few hours,
我们的发送器会开始运作
our transmitter will become operational.
讯号♥发出后
When it signals,
外星人舰队就会入侵地球...
our armada will commence a global invasion...
第一站是葛林威
starting here in Glenview,
这对你们来说显然很不理想
which is clearly not ideal for you.
啥? 为什么?
What? Why?
我们是外星人 外星人专干这种事
We're aliens. That's what we do.
我们到各个星球搞破坏 然后闪人
We come to planets,we destroy them,we move on.
等一下
Wait a minute.
安东尼奥是你杀的吗?
Did you kill Antonio?
不是! 当然不是
No! God,of course not.
我知道是谁干的 他叫福乐洛克
I know who did,his name is Flertrok.
那个人是他妈的混♥蛋♥
The man is a fucking cunt.
发送器在哪里?
Where is this transmitter thing?
只有一个地方够大
The only place big enough,
有足够的电力跟补给品
with enough power and supplies.
好市多?
Costco?
对
Yeah.
你们在我的好市多 策画外星人入侵?
You've been planning an alien invasion in my Costco?
这地方真的能搞定我们全部的需要
You really do have everything we need under one roof.
如果我们来不及阻止 你干嘛说?
Why are you telling us this if we don't have any time to stop it?
你在玩什么变♥态♥心理战?
What kind of sick fucking head game are you playing?
因为事情有好消息
Well,because there's good news.
如果你们现在走人
If you leave now,
就能熬过第一波入侵
you will survive the initial invasion.
之后 如果你们待在沙漠
And after that,if you take to the desert
在洞穴跟夹缝中求生存...
and live in caves and crevices...
大部分的时候就能活出尊严来
you could live with moderate dignity for most of your lives.
我不相信他说的任何一个字
I don't believe a word he's saying.
他背叛了好邻巡逻队
He betrayed the Watch.
对 可是我来了以后...
Yes, but since then...
我见识到人类的慈悲 美与爱
I've come to know humanity's compassion and beauty and love.
我不想再说谎了
I don't want to lie any more.
舔蛋蛋也让我大开眼界
And also the ball-sucking was a real eye opener.
我不敢奢求你们原谅...
Look,I'm not going to ask for your forgiveness...
因为我不配
because I don't deserve it.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你走吧
Just go.
好
Okay.
趁时间还够 快点自救吧
Please,save yourselves while there's still time.
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is happening?
我们不马上走人就会没命
If we don't leave here right now,we're going to die.
你们真的要放弃 离开葛林威?
Guys,are you actually talking about giving up and leaving Glenview?
我认为我们应该去通知当局
No,I think we go and alert the authorities.
能救多少算多少
Get as many people out as possible.
然后呢?
And then what?
然后 我不知道
And then,I don't know.
伊凡说的对 我们得躲到洞穴
Evan's right. We need to hit the caves.
我们不能让葛林威...
Guys,we're not going to let Glenview become ground zero...
...变成外星人入侵的进攻点...
...for an alien invasion...
...却袖手旁观
...and not do something about it.
我们是好邻巡逻队
We're the Neighborhood Watch.
这是我们的职责
This is what we do.
不是 鲍伯 拜托
No,Bob,come on.
这是我们从前做的事或没做过的事
It's what we did, or never really did,
因为我们什么也没去做
because we didn't really do anything.
现在要做了
Until now.
我说 今晚我们要改变局面
I say, tonight we change that.
伊凡 你因为信念成立好邻巡逻队
Evan,you started the Neighborhood Watch because you believed in something.
你对葛林威有信心
You believed in this town.
你相信这里的人
You believed in these people.
你相信我们 我现在还是相信
You believed in us and I still do.
我们不要让外星人随便跑来...
We're not going to let a bunch of aliens waltz in here...
...爱怎样就怎样
...and do whatever the hell they want to do.
有我们守望的时候可不行
I say, not on our watch.
他们选中葛林威算他们倒楣
I say,they drew the short straw when they picked Glenview.
好了 各位 理智起来吧
Now,come on,guys. Get your heads right.
社区今晚需要我们拿出最好的表现
This neighborhood is going to need our best tonight.
伊凡 一些外星人住进你的店了
Evan,some aliens just set up tents in your store.
你打算怎么办?
What do you want to do about it?
好市多只限会员进入
Costco is for members only.
我们把发送器打爆吧
Let's take out that transmitter.
这就对了
Now we're talking.
好了 队员们 时候到了
All right,Watch, this is it.
这下来真的了
Now it gets real.
鲍伯 你的手♥枪♥好帅
That's a cute 10-milli Beretta,Bobby.
但我提议到我家一趟
But I say we make a pit stop at my house.
欢迎光临糖果店
Welcome to the candy shop, motherfuckers.
老天 水喔
Jesus. Nice.
哇靠
Holy shit.
女士优先
Ladies first.
这把看起来很帅
This one looks cute.
又帅又危险
Cute and deadly.
就跟我一样
Just like me.
法兰克林 你在干嘛? 他们是谁?
Franklin,what are you doing? Who are these people?
你拿这些枪干嘛?
And what are you doing with these guns?
该死 妈 别进我的房♥间!
God damn it,Mom. Stay the fuck out of my room!
我不翻你的东西 不碰你的蝴蝶
I don't go through your shit. I don't touch your butterflies.
所以你别进来
Stay the fuck out.
通通出我的房♥间
Everyone out of my room. Everyone out of my room.
通通离开 出去
Everyone leave. Everyone out.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
幸会
It was a pleasure.
妈 对不起 我只是想让朋友惊艳
I'm sorry,Mama. I was just trying to impress my friends.
我想当大咖
I was trying to be a big man.
我爱你 今晚待在家里 好吗?
I love you. Stay inside the house tonight,okay?
你是天使
You're an angel.
葛林威警局 我是布雷斯曼巡佐
Glenview P.D. This is Sergeant Bressman.
布雷斯曼 我是伊凡 仔细听我说
Bressman,it's Evan Trautwig. Listen to me very carefully.
外星人要在好市多展开入侵
There is an alien invasion happening at the Costco.
我知道听起来很夸张
I know it sounds crazy,
可是你得立刻过去
but you have to get down there right now.
外星人入侵 是喔? 在好市多?
An alien invasion,really? At Costco?
现在? 太好了 我马上出动
Right now? Oh,great,I'm on my way.
等等 我没走
Oh,wait,no,I'm not.
我因为某个原因还杵在这
I'm still here for some reason.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone. Give me the phone.
布雷斯曼 你说对了
Bressman,you were right.
崔维就是好市多凶手
Trautwig is the Costco killer.
他现在要把我们带去好市多干掉
He's going to take us to Costco right now and kill us.
电影精选列表