同一时间 同一地点
Same Bob time. Same Bob place.
"好邻巡逻队"
"看到就大声说出来"
老兄! 你在干嘛?
Hey,fella! What are you doing?
你在这里
There you are.
杰隆公园大道1162号♥
1162 Jerome Park Drive.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
我住杰隆公园大道1157号♥
I'm 1157 Jerome Park Drive.
我叫保罗 刚刚搬来这里
Name's Paul. I just moved in.
抱歉 我是伊凡 嗨
Oh,sorry. I'm Evan,hi.
伊凡
Evan.
伊凡崔维 男性保健杂♥志♥订户
Evan Trautwig,subscriber to Men's Fitness.
对 那是我的
Oh,yeah,that's mine.
谢谢 你是不需要啦
Thank you. Not that you need it.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
你的身材跟十项全能选手一样
You got the body of a decathlete,Evan.
而且你的皮肤很好
And you got great skin.
你一个人住在一间大屋子里吗?
You live here alone in this big old house?
没有 我跟我老婆住
No,I live with my wife.
我老婆是女的 她叫艾比
My female wife,Abby.
我现在要进家门了
I'm going to go inside now. Mmm.
好吧 伊凡崔维 很高兴认识你
All right,Evan Trautwig, nice to meet you.
保持身材喔
Stay fit.
伊凡崔维!
Evan Trautwig!
好啊
Yeah.
很可爱 我们有自己的澎澎漆...
It was really cute. We all got our own puff paints...
还自己做了婴儿连身服
and made these little customized onesies.
你又搞了一个俱乐部
Wow. So,you started another club.
不是俱乐部
No,it's not a club.
是热心市民的专案小组
It's a task force of concerned citizens.
我去球赛演讲
I went to the Spartan's game and made a speech.
社区热烈响应
And the community really responded.
猜谁在飞机上用了排卵测试棒?
Guess who peed on an ovulation stick on the plane?
你吗? 没错
You?
颜色不深 但我想有两条粉红线
It's kind of faint,but I think there's two pink lines.
是吗? 我分辨不出来
Yeah? I can't tell.
总之我觉得我们应该做
Well,I think we should do it anyway.
我想做 这样比较保险
I would love to do it. Just to be safe.
可是我得跟好邻巡逻队的人去巡逻
But I got to go meet the Neighborhood Watch guys for a patrol.
伊凡 你答应过我的
Evan,you promised.
我晓得 但我答应安东尼奥的家人
I know,but I also promised Antonio's family that I would catch his killer.
揪出杀人凶手
I made a vow.
我发过誓了 好吧
Okay,okay.
这几个人很棒
It's a great group of guys.
真的 我很兴奋
Really. I'm very excited.
来 超屌♥的制♥服♥
Here we go. Badass jackets for the Watch.
我今天早上去大卖♥♥场请人家做的
I went to the mall this morning and I had them made up.
趁烧快拿喔
Get them while they're hot.
来吧
Let's do it.
上面有大家的名字
Got your names on them.
好 鲍伯 外套很棒
All right,Bob, this is great.
"好邻巡逻队"
我的图案怎么了?
What happened to my logo?
这跟你原本的图案很像
This is just like your initial logo,
但是更加分
only now it's awesome.
这跟我原本的图案一点关系也没有
This has nothing to do with my original logo.
我的图案有个眼睛在守望社区
My logo was an eye that was watching over the neighborhood.
这是啥玩意 老虎长翅膀?
I don't know what this is. A tiger with wings?
没错
Exactly.
这是凶猛矫健的老虎
This is a tiger, who's fierce and sleek.
但它有翅膀能飞越社区
But it's got wings,so it flies above the neighborhood.
看到有人家里出事就会去搞定
And if it sees a domestic problem,it kills it.
还有一件事 你原本的图案在这里
The other thing is, your original one is here.
眼睛就在旁边
Got the eye right there on the side.
眼睛一向在旁边
It's always on the side.
这样很怪 肩膀有眼睛...
That's weird,because it's like an eye on the shoulder...
背上却有老虎
but there's a tiger on your back.
怎么个怪法? 我们是火焰虎吗?
Weird,how? What are we, the Flaming Tigers?
我们看起来就像是火焰飞虎
Because that's what it looks like. We're the Flaming Flying Tigers.
这狗屁不通
It makes no sense.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
这能激励我们
This is inspiring for the Watch.
同一个图案上
Whenever you have a tiger,
只要有老虎 火焰跟翅膀...
flames and wings, all on the same logo...
就像是中国的"闭嘴跳舞"图案
it's like the Chinese symbol for "Shut the fuck up and dance!"
这能激励我们
This is inspiring for the Watch.
不晓得 我们是合音团体吗?
I don't know. What,are we in a doo-wop group?
我们要站到火烧垃圾桶旁合音吗?
Are we're going to stand over a garbage can with fire and harmonize?
合音团体不错
I would see this doo-wop group.
告诉你 合音团体把妹一定成
For your information,doo-wop groups were known to close ass.
唱歌♥是嗜好
Singing was their hobby.
把到妹才是他们的工作
Closing ass was their job.
"大人小孩双拍档"的中音歌♥手...
The baritone from Boyz II Men had to...
连歌♥都不写了...
stop making music...
因为他的妹多到不行
because he got so much pussy.
谢谢 他们是千人斩
Thank you. They're like ass collectors.
这跟时尚没关系 兄弟情谊才重要
This is not about fashion. This is about brotherhood.
团结是重点 这点你应该最清楚
This is about solidarity. You should get that more than anybody.
他说的没错
He's actually right.
条子都有制♥服♥ 我们也应该有
Pigs have uniforms. I think we should have uniforms,too.
我们不能被比下去
We have to match those fuckers on every level.
了吗? 通通不能输
You understand? Every level.
鲍伯 我想说外套套屌♥翻了
Can I just say,Bob, that these are the shits?
说外套就好
Just "the shit."
外套屌♥翻了
These are just shit.
你知道吗? 好 我穿
Okay,you know what? Fine,I'll wear it.
但你得答应我 今晚...
But you have to promise me that tonight...
我们得好好做事 好吗?
we're actually going to do something. Okay?
没问题 那当然
Absolutely. For sure.
各位 这不只是俱乐部
Gentlemen,we're part of more than a club.
这是一种生活态度
We're part of a way of life.
我们今天要奉献自己 奉献团队
We're making a commitment to ourselves and to the Watch today.
伊凡 手伸过来
Get your hands in here,Evan.
把你的帅手伸过来
Get that pretty hand in there.
数到三 我要听大家...
On three,let me hear you...
内心带着骄傲大声说出来
singing out with pride in your hearts.
好邻巡逻队 一 二 三
Neighborhood Watch. One,two,three.
好邻巡逻队
Neighborhood Watch.
"好市多"
好无聊
Yeah, this is boring.
法兰克林说的对
Franklin's right.
我们不会在这里窝一整晚吧?
We're not going to sit here all night,are we?
必要的话就得做 我们在埋伏
Yeah,guys,we are,if we need to. It's a stakeout.
我不想跟个小孩一样
I don't mean to sound childish,
不过我想尿尿
but I do have to pee.
你应该早点尿的
You should have peed earlier.
不好意思 你是大人 给我憋
I'm sorry,as an adult,you're just going to have to hold it.
贾马克斯 你怎么样? 准备好了
How are you doing,Jamarcus? Ready.
我还是想尿尿 有进就有出啊
I still have to pee. The liquid comes in,the liquid's got to come out.
我得尿尿
I got to piss.
你尿在这里面吧 太好了?
Why don't you just pee in this?
好主意
That's a good idea.
别尿在那里面
Don't pee in that.
我准备尿了
I'm mounting up to piss.
你不能尿在罐子里
No,you're not going to pee in a can.
为啥不行? 鲍伯 不要
Why not? No,Bob.
我不会歪掉 我很准
I'm not going to miss anything. I'm a good shot,
是神射手 开门
I'm going to get it perfect. Open the door.
我经常开车上路 都是这么解决
I've taken lots of road trips. I've always done that shit.
不行 尿到车门外
No. Piss out the door.
然后害我们曝光吗?
And blow our stakeout position?
不准你尿在罐子里
You're not going to pee in a can.
电影精选列表