你得救救我们
You've got to help us.
他要来了 真的?
He's coming. Really?
对 他相信这个说法?
Yeah. He believed that?
(好市多)
你看
Look.
天啊 那是外星人
Oh,my God,that's an alien.
我正在看外星人
I am looking at an alien.
我知道 这会让人精神错乱
I know. It can be a total mind-fuck.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
从前门冲进去扫射吗?
Bust in the front door,guns blazing?
我喜欢你的冲劲...
I love the enthusiasm, Frank-n-Beans...
但我们得采用别的战术
but I think we're going to need a different kind of strategy here.
店的底下只有一条通道
There's only one way underneath the store.
它通到冷冻食品区的排水孔盖
It's through the drainage grate in frozen foods.
我们重盖轮胎区的时候...
When we re-built the tire section...
在垃圾溜槽上弄了货架
we put shelving over the trash chute,
可是没把它封起来
but we never sealed it off.
跟紧我
Stay behind me.
走吧
Let's go.
把这东西打开 我会掩护你
Pop this bitch open. I'll cover you.
走吧 我们走
Let's go,guys. Let's go.
我打不开!
I can't. Shh!
你有指甲吗?
Do you have nails? Do you have nails?
他守着排水孔盖 你们就位了吗?
He's guarding the grate. Are you guys in position?
就位了
In position.
好刺♥激♥
This is exciting.
好
Okay.
好 数到三就开枪打他
All right, we shoot him on three.
重复 数到三开枪
I repeat. Shoot on three.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
崔维 不准动
Freeze,Trautwig.
游戏结束
Game over.
他跑去哪了? 我不晓得
Where did it go? I don't know.
你被逮捕了 罪名是谋杀曼福...
You're under arrest for the murder of Manfred Salisbury...
安东尼奥 还有那个滑板小痞子
Antonio Guzman and that little punk skater kid.
把枪放下
Drop the guns.
你不了解状况
You don't understand what's happening.
店里有外星人
There's aliens in the store.
是吗? 外星人? 在哪?
Oh,yeah? Aliens? Where?
他本来就在那里 被你吓跑了
It was right over there until you scared it.
别说话了
Now keep your mouth down.
有外星人被开门声吓跑
Oh,aliens who are scared by the sound of a door opening.
地球 小心 你们碰到对手了
Look out,Earth, you've met your match.
把枪放下!
Drop the guns!
我们不会把枪放下 这里有外星人
We're not going to drop our guns, because there are aliens here.
丘丘 怎么样? 你有话要说吗?
Chucho,what's up,buddy? You got something to say?
那是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is that thing?
靠 靠 靠!
Fuck,fuck,fuck!
丘丘! 丘丘 丘丘!
Chucho! Chucho,Chucho!
你别死啊 老兄 别死!
Stay with me,buddy. Stay with me!
不 丘丘 拜托!
No,no,Chucho. Come on!
拜托 你别死!
Come on, stay with me!
他的心脏都跑出来了
His heart is out of his body,fella.
我想他活不成了
I don't think he's going to make it.
什么? 不 他会活下去的
What? No,he's going to make it.
快点 快啊!
Come on! Come on!
条子 听好!
Listen,cop!
你要了解的事情很多...
You got a lot of shit you need to brought up to speed on...
我没他妈的闲工夫带你走过一遍
and I don't have the goddamn time to hold your hand and walk you through it.
首先 外星人存在 面对这件事吧
First,aliens exist. Deal with it.
第二 你兄弟丘丘完全挂点
Second,your boy Chucho is dead as fuck.
做什么都不能挽回他的命了
And there isn't anything on God's green earth that's going to bring him back to us.
现在 这间好市多有几个外星人...
Now,I have a bunch of aliens underneath this Costco...
再过不久 地球就要被打趴了
and we are moments away from this Earth being stomped a new asshole!
我有个更重要的问题
I have one important question,
我要你现在就回答我
and I need you to answer it for me right now.
你是我们的人吗?
Are you with us?
你是条子吗?
Are you a cop?
不是
No.
你不肯收我 因为我人屌♥了
You rejected me because I was too awesome for you.
这显然是我一生最大的错误
Well,that was clearly the biggest goddamn mistake I've ever made.
小子 你说什么我都照办
I'll do whatever you say,kid.
大家备好武器
Lock and load,bitches.
看到外太空来的就干掉
Anything from outer space,kill it.
来吧
Come on.
那个外星人守着孔盖一定有原因
That alien was guarding that grate for a reason.
死吧!
Die! Die!
你... 杀了... 我的... 朋友!
You... killed... my... friend!
你这个蠢福乐洛克!
You stupid Flertrok!
我不知道我们能不能证实
I don't know if we can confirm or deny
他是不是福乐洛克...
whether or not that's Flertrok...
不过他确实挂了
but this thing's a goner for sure.
好痛
It hurts.
我想你们应该放任我去死了
I guess this is the part where you leave me to die.
不 你不会死的
No,no. You're not going to die.
对啊 你不会死的
Yeah,you're not going to die.
他会死
He's going to die.
你最好去找人来帮忙
You better get some help.
听起来不妙
That doesn't sound good.
快点 我们得找到发送器
Come on,we got to find that transmitter.
嘿
Hey.
宝贝 去杀几个外星人吧
Go kill me some aliens,baby.
好
All right.
好
Okay.
为了我 你得坚强起来 好吗?
Hey. I need you to be strong for me,okay?
法兰克林 我们要怎么办?
Franklin. What are we doing?
你准备好了吗? 好了
You ready? Yeah,okay.
我要抬你的手臂
I'm just going to lift your arm.
来吧
Here we go.
哇靠
Holy shit.
各位
Gentlemen.
你在这里干嘛?
What the hell are you doing down here?
没干嘛 我只是来买♥♥纸巾
Nothing,really. Just picking up some paper towels in bulk.
大罐美乃滋 还有什么?
A super big tub of mayo, and what else?
对了 发送讯号♥给我的舰队
Oh,yeah, transmitting a signal to my armada
摧毁全人类
to destroy your entire race.
哇靠! 他是外星人!
Holy shit! He's an alien!
你这王八蛋!
You motherfucker!
你们去破坏发送器
You guys go destroy the transmitter.
我来对付这蠢货
I'll deal with this jackass.
我们不要丢你一个人对付他
No. We're not going to leave you alone with him.
该死 伊凡 我们没空搞这个
Goddamn it,Evan,we don't have time for this shit.
快去! 我会对付他!
Just go,go,go! I got him!
鲍伯说的对
Bob's right, they have some shit
他们有宿怨要解决 走吧
they have to work out. Let's just go.
好 你要小心 走吧
Okay,you be careful. Come on.
好 鲍伯
Okay. Okay,Bob.
你可以搞定
You can do this.
快点 鲍伯! 这也太简单了
Come on,Bob! This is too easy.
耶!
Whoo!
好呀!
Yeah!
天啊 我们该怎么办?
Oh,my God. What do we do?
我有个点子
I have an idea.
我的点子行不通
My idea didn't work.
伊凡 他们打不死!
Evan, they're not dying!
我没子弹了
I'm out of bullets.
我也没了
So am I.
能在你身边被活活剥皮是我的荣幸
It will be an honor getting skinned alive next to you.
怎么回事?
电影精选列表