What is happening?
他们的老二为什么爆♥炸♥?
Why are their dicks exploding?
嗨
Hi.
只有一个办法能杀死我们
That's the only way to kill us.
那就是老二受重伤
Severe trauma to the dick.
我们用老二思考
That's where our brains are.
就跟所有男人一样 对吗?
Like all guys, am I right?
你知道
You know it.
鲍伯听到请回答
Bob,come in. If you can hear me,
老二是外星人的弱点
their weakness is their dick.
老二是他们的要害
Their Achilles' heel is in their dicks.
去死吧!
Die!
巨无霸个屁
Magnum,my ass.
我只要一只手就能扭断
I only needed one hand for that shit.
贾马克斯 发送器要怎么关掉?
Jamarcus,how do you shut this thing down?
看来那颗球在供电
Looks like the orb's powering it,
说不是拿掉球就能关掉?
so maybe removing the orb would de-power it?
你用猜的?
You're guessing?
你真的不知道这东西怎么操作?
You seriously don't know how this thing works?
我不是工程师 这不是我做的
I'm not an engineer, I didn't build it.
你们知道手♥机♥要怎么操作吗?
Do you know how your cell phone works?
我知道手♥机♥要怎么操作啊
Yes,I know how my cell phone works.
你输入号♥码以后按发送就行了
You hit a bunch of numbers, and you hit send.
基本的总要知道吧...?
At least don't you know the basic...?
基本是啥意思?
What do you mean,"the basic"?
你看 这一点都不基本
Look at it,it's not fucking basic.
看起来很复杂
It looks complicated.
它的光...
That light bit....
光表示它几乎充完电了吧?
That light. That means it's almost charged,right?
怎么回事?
What's happening?
他在这里干嘛?
Whoa! What the fuck is he doing here?
鲍伯 没事
Bob,it's all right.
我们被外星人包围 他救了我们
We were surrounded and he saved our asses.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
他一进来就到处射老二
He came in here jacking dicks. Left and right.
靠! 什么声音?
Shit! What is that?
我要去拿那颗球 大家掩护我 知道不?
I'm going to go get that orb thing. You guys cover me, all right?
好 伊凡儿 快去快回
Yeah,Evaroo,just go quick.
快点 这个地方烂透了
Hurry up,this place sucks.
我要发疯了 我精神不正常
I've gone to the other side, guys,I'm fucking way in it.
如果战争会立刻让人失去纯真...
If first thing in war is lost is fucking innocence...
好耶!
Yeah!
最好要小心 老兄 快点
Better watch it. Hurry up,buddy.
快点啊
Hurry up.
在发送了!
It's transmitting!
把球拿掉
Get it off that thing.
成功了! 太好了!
It worked! All right!
我们闪吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
什么声音?
What is it?
法兰克林!
Franklin!
哇靠! 伊凡 走吧!
Holy shit! Evan,let's go!
我们得把球带走!
We got to get the orb out of here!
掩护我们
Cover us.
走吧 法兰克林 我掩护你!
Let's go. I got you Frank-n-Bean!
快点! 走吧!
Come on! Let's go!
法兰克 上去
Get up there,Frank.
快走! 这里被外星人淹没了
Come on,move,move,move! This place is crawling.
贾马克斯! 把你的手给我!
Jamarcus! Give me your hand!
把球带出去快走!
Take the orb out and go!
不能丢下队员! 把你的手给我!
No Watchman left behind! Give me your hand!
快点啊!
Come on,pal!
兄弟 快点 走吧
Come on,brother. Let's go.
推冰箱!
Fridge!
走吧
Let's go.
快点 走!
Come on,go,go!
快点! 走吧!
Come on! Let's go!
法兰克林 开关!
Franklin,the switch!
艾比 退后!
Get back,Abby!
艾比! 找掩护!
Abby! Take cover!
快点! 我们来戳他妈的洞吧!
Come on,boys! Let's plug these motherfucking holes!
掰了 我亲爱的小孩
Goodbye, sweet child of mine.
伊凡!
Evan!
(年度最佳经理伊凡崔维)
(巨无霸保险套)
(洗衣粉)
等等 怎么样了? 我们打赢了吗?
Wait,what's happening? Did we win?
我看不到 你是喜极而泣吗?
I can't see. Are those tears of joy?
你不是喜极而泣吧?
They're not tears of joy,are they?
糟了! 你老公挂了 对吗?
Oh,no! Your husband's dead,isn't he?
你老公挂了 我很遗憾
Your husband's dead. I'm so sorry.
你会找到新欢的
You're going to find somebody. You're going to find somebody.
你是很棒的人 日子还是要过
You're a great person. Life goes on.
永远会有更好的人出现
There's always something better around the corner.
我妈都这么说
That's what my mom always said.
其实 我也单身
I'm single,too,actually.
嘿
Hey.
你的好市多
Your Costco.
宝贝 我很遗憾 别遗憾
I'm sorry,baby. Don't be.
好市多会再起的
She'll rise again,
就像凤♥凰♥浴火重生一样
like a phoenix from the ashes.
等它再起 我们会在
And when she does, we'll be there.
伊凡 我们成功了
We did it,EV.
对 我们成功了
Yeah. We did.
你回来救我们
You came back for us.
我们一起去参加性♥爱♥趴
We went to an orgy together.
现在是一辈子的麻吉了
We are friends forever,now.
这件事我晚点再跟你解释 好
I'll explain that to you later. Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
对不起 我之前说话很过分
I'm sorry about that stuff I said before.
算了 我也抱歉我很过分
Forget it,man. I'm really sorry about the stuff I said,too.
兄弟吵架很正常
I mean,that's what brothers do. They fight.
但之后就会和好 对吗?
But then they always make up,right?
我们没事了吗?
Are we cool?
对
Yeah.
过来 小大人 我的麻吉
Get in here,little big man! That's my guy.
你们好感人
That was really beautiful,you guys.
现在 对我做吧
Now,do me.
啥?
What?
跟我道歉
Apologize to me.
为哪桩?
For what?
还要我告诉你们的话
If I have to tell you,
道歉就没有意义了
then the apology is meaningless.
好 法兰克林 过来
All right,Frank-n-Beans. Get in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
贾马克斯 过来
Come on,Jamrock.
宝贝 我知道事情不顺利
Listen,baby,I know things get tough,
但我很好
but I'm okay.
你不能再这样了 我了解
You got to stop that. I understand.
你到底在干嘛?
What are you doing? Really.
我脑袋不对劲 抱歉
I'm in a weird place. I'm sorry.
我不希望别人觉得我很卑鄙...
I don't want to come off as a bottom feeder...
不过那家店有两样摆饰...
but there could be a couple of knickknacks in that store...
别再说下去了
Don't even finish it.
我要拿两个摆饰啥的...
I'm going to pick up a couple of knickknacks or something...
那保了全险 你不能...
That stuff is all covered by insurance. You can't...
你在干嘛...? 喂
What are you...? Hey.
我曾经觉得我拥有一切
I used to think I had it all.
但后来我发现
But then I realized,
没有朋友有什么用?
what was it all about without friends?
再靠近一点 来 手不要碰到屁♥股♥
Let's get in a little tighter,here. Let's keep the hands above the hips.
你们在这里要遵守古早礼数 好吗?
Let's keep it 1950s in this bitch,okay?
你♥爸♥真的扭断你前男友的老二吗?
Is it true your dad ripped your last boyfriend's dick off?
电影精选列表