- Wait a minute, I'll push it.
后转把手儿.先拨插销儿.
Don't push it. Slide it.
拨插销儿
Slide it.
- 我听成你把插销拨开了.
- I think you're supposed to slide it.
- 我火急火燎赶过来的.
- I rushed like crazy.
我得赶在他前边儿过来.
I didn't want him here before me.
- 他联♥系♥您了吗?
- Did he call or anything?
- 谁?
- Who?
你停得离便道太近.你不怕有人骂?
You're parked too close.It's filthy here.
- 用不用我跟您一起进去?
- Do you want me to go in with you?
- 没事儿,你等着我就行 .
- No, just wait till I get to the lobby.
指不定有什么幺蛾子.
Probably get mugged.
他迟到了.
He's late.
他成心来晚了想气我.
He's purposely coming late to aggravate me.
他没晚.11点刚过2分钟.
He's not late.It's two minutes after 11:00.
那这算什么,来早啦?我告诉你,他来晚了.
So what is he, early?I'm telling you, he's late.
我早上8点就起床把衣裳穿好了.
I was up at 8:00 in the morning and dressed.
你管这叫穿好啦?你这叫穿了一半儿.
You call that dressed?You're half-dressed!
我♥干♥嘛为了他穿好衣裳?
So for him I should get all dressed?
- 你怎么不刮胡子?
- Why didn't you shave?
- 给我接剃须刀儿广♥告♥, 我就刮.
- Get me the Schick commercial, I'll shave.
我觉着我得肝炎了.看这儿,看看我的脸怎么绿了.
I think I got hepatitis.Here, look how green I look.
要不我给他打个电♥话♥问问吧.没准儿他病了.
Wonder if I should call him.Maybe he's sick.
你觉得他病了.可我说我病了,你倒不信.
You believe he's sick.But me, you don't believe.
干脆,你给他当侄子算了.
Maybe you should become his nephew.
别絮叨了,威利大爷,你放尊重点儿.
Will you stop it, Uncle Willy,and behave yourself?
你让谁放尊重点儿?你以为你在跟谁说话?苏珊和...和杰基?
What do you mean behave yourself? Who do you think you're talking to? Susan and Jackie?
是阿曼达和杰基.呃,迈克尔.
Amanda and Jackie. Michael.
我...我真想...我能跟你讲理吗...
I wish I were. I can reason with....
我胸口疼,周一也疼.
I'm having chest pains on Monday.
- 来了. 你想让我去招呼他吗?
- That's him. You want me to get it?
- 招呼什么?我什么都没听见.
- Get what? I didn't hear anything.
我觉得...我觉得您要想展现高姿态的话,威利大爷,您就去把门开开.
I think it would be a nice gesture,Uncle Willy, if you opened the door.
求您了.您答应过我,您会给他一次机会.
Please. You promised me you'd give it a chance.
这世界上的每个人我都会给机会,可给这个人机会是白搭.
I'll give it every chance in the world,but it's not going to work.
- 您干嘛去?
- Where are you going?
- 沏茶.
- To make some tea.
- 我想喝点儿热茶.
- I feel like some hot tea.
- 现在?
- Now?
啊,嗯.噢,呣....
Ah, heh. Oh, um....
- 来啦, 刘易斯先生. 您好啊?
- Hello, Mr. Lewis. How are you?
- 来了, 您好,我是艾尔·刘易斯.
- Hello, how are you? I'm Al Lewis.
呃对.没错儿,我知道.您进来吧
Yeah. Yes, of course. Come on in.
我威利大爷正沏茶呢.
Uncle Willy is making some tea.
请吧,请坐.
Please sit down.
- 您太客气了.
- Thank you very much.
- 嗯...
- Mm.
您从新泽西来,路上还算顺利吧?
Did you have any trouble getting in from Jersey?
我闺女带我来的.她开的车.
My daughter drove me in. She has a car.
噢.真不错.
Oh. That's nice.
克莱斯勒,1973年款的帝国.
1973 Chrysler. The Imperial.
- 噢是吗, 这可是辆好车.
- Yes, it's a wonderful car.
- 是好车.
- Good car.
您经常来纽约吗?
Do you get into New York often?
- 我两年多没来了.
- Today is the first time in two years.
- 是么? 您怎么找到这儿的?
- Really? How did you find it?
我闺女开的车.
My daughter drove.
哈哈.对.呃...
Heh. Right. Uh....
威利大爷,好了没有?
Uncle Willy, how are we doing?
水还没开.
It's not boiling yet.
- 您不介意喝茶吧, 刘易斯先生?
- Would you care for any tea, Mr. Lewis?
- 喝茶挺好, 谢谢.
- Tea would be nice, thank you.
给刘易斯先生也沏杯茶.
Mr. Lewis would like tea, too.
- 我只有一个茶包儿.
- I only got one ball.
- 那就泡两次.
- Well, dunk twice.
- 我帮您把大衣挂起来吧, 刘易斯先生?
- May I take your coat, Mr. Lewis?
- 我先看看. 等会儿再说.
- We'll see. Maybe later.
呃,你对这个节目有什么问题想问吗?
Uh, do you have any questions you want to ask about the show...
比如彩排,演播室,或者播出日期?像这一类的.
about the studio, or rehearsals,or the airdate? Things like that?
像哪一类的?
Like what?
彩排,演播室,播出日期.像这一类的.
Like the studio, or the rehearsals,or the airdate. Things like that.
- 你能给置办吗?
- Have you got the props?
- 您要置办什么?
- What props are those?
小品《医生》用的道具.你得置办这些道具.
The props for the doctor sketch.You gotta have props.
噢.道具,当然能了.您都需要什么?我跟他们说.
Oh. Props, certainly.What do you need? I'll tell them.
你给我准备一张桌子...
You need a desk...
一部电♥话♥机,一根儿教鞭...
a telephone, a pointer...
一块儿黑板,几根儿白粉笔...
a blackboard, some white chalk...
几根儿红粉笔,一副骨头架子,别太高...
some red chalk,a skeleton, not too tall...
一个听诊器,一个体温计,一个压舌板儿...
a stethoscope,a thermometer, an aah-stick...
- 稍等. "鸭舌板儿"是什么东西?
- Wait a minute. What's an "ostick"?
- 放进嘴里说“啊.”
- To put in your mouth to say "aah."
- 噢,对了. 压舌头的小板子.
- Right. An aah-stick.
- 压舌板儿.
- An aah-stick.
一瓶儿药,大瓶儿的,药像是给马吃的兽药.
A bottle of pills, big ones,like for a horse.
- 这么大?
- About this big?
- 不对, 那是小马吃的.
- No, that's for a pony.
成年马吃这么大的.
For a horse it's like this.
- 再找点儿绷带, 棉签儿, 一张视力表儿...
- Some bandages, cotton, an eye chart...
- 等会儿. 您说得太快.
- Wait a minute. You're going too fast.
一张桌子.
A desk.
一部电♥话♥机.
A telephone.
- 一根儿教鞭.
- A pointer.
- 这些我都记下来了.
- I got all that.
我是说,从视力表儿之后您说慢一点儿.
I mean after the cotton and the eye chart.
男士西服,38号♥儿的.样式要跟我穿的这套差不多.
A man's suit, size 38.Like the one I'm wearing.
- 一般没人让我还.
- Usually they let me keep it.
- 还是藏青的?
- Also in blue?
我♥干♥嘛还要一套藏青的?给我一套深褐色儿的.
Who needs two blue suits?Get me a brown.
一套深褐色儿西服.
A brown suit.
- 还有吗?
- Is that all?
- 再来个,金发碧眼的.
- That's all. And a blond.
- 您再要一个女人?
- You mean a woman?
- 你觉着金发碧眼的男护士合适吗?
- You know a blond nurse that's a man?
大个儿的,你能找着的越大越好,我说的是胸脯子.
Big. As big as you can find,with a big chest.
40到45号♥儿都行.臀部要漂亮.
A 40, a 45. And a nice bottom.
您...您是想要个前♥凸♥后♥翘♥,丰乳肥臀的姑娘是吧?
You mean a sexy girl with a full, round rear end?
臀部这么大.这样儿太小,这样儿太大.
Like this. This is too small,and this is too big.
- 像这么大合适.
- Like this is perfect.
- 我知道您的意思了.
- I know what you mean.
你要是能给我照片儿,我可以自己选一个.
If you bring me some pictures,I'll pick one out.
那我能找出100万个让您挑.11点15.我得走了.
There are a million girls like that around.11:15. I've got to go.
威利大爷,我走啦.
Uncle Willy, I'm going.
刘易斯先生,我内心的激动喜悦无以言表...
Mr. Lewis, I can't express to you enough how happy I am...
这个国家有数百万的年轻人...
and speaking for the millions of young people in this country...
从来没机会欣赏到刘易斯和克拉克的表演,为了他们...
who never had the opportunity of seeing Lewis and Clark work...
我要感谢你们,并致以衷心敬意.
I just want to say thank you to both of you.
致敬你们两位,威利大爷.
To the both of you, Uncle Willy.
- 我只期待他们别失望就行.
- I just hope they won't be disappointed.
- 噢. 那不会...
- Oh. They won't.
我知道不会,我只不过是顺着你说的.
I know they won't. I'm just saying it.
- 再见,威利大爷. 我走了.
- Goodbye. I'm going.
- 我告诉你电梯在哪儿.
- I'll show you to the elevator.
我知道在哪儿.
I know where it is.
我晚上给您打电♥话♥.
I'll call you tonight.
我只想说,看到二老能够久别重逢...
I just want to say that this is a very happy moment for me...
我真是喜出望外,欣喜若狂.
to see you both together again,reunited.
相信两位喜剧之王此刻的心情,一定也是百感交集.
The two kings of comedy.I'm sure you're both very excited.
真不错,我看出来了,这是一个伟大的开端.我晚上打电♥话♥.再见.
Well, it looks like we're off to a great start. I'll call you later. Goodbye.
哈-哈-哈. 插销儿别着呢.
Ha-ha-ha. Have to slide it.
你想来点儿什么?茶?
电影精选列表