我想坐高点儿看那个杂碎.
I want to look down on that bastard.
这是最后一次.
This is the last time.
以后你们之间的事儿我再也不管了.
I'm never butting into your lives again.
您能对艾尔·刘易斯的态度好一点儿吗?
But promise me you'll be decent to Al Lewis.
我会对他特别的好,我会改遗嘱,把留给你的改成给他.
I'll be wonderful to him.In my will, I'll leave him you.
我等他的道歉等不及了,本.
I can't wait for him to apologize, Ben.
11年了,这一刻我等11年了...
For 11 years I've waited for this minute and...
- 我去开门.
- I'll get it.
- 诶.
- Oop.
你先别动.
Stay where you are.
这儿有我一句词儿.
This is my line.
进屋儿!
Enter!
他睡觉呐
He's sleeping.
要不...要不我等会儿再来.
I could come back later.
没事儿,他冲嘴儿呢.
No. He's just dozing.
您进来吧.
Come on in.
- 我帮您拿帽子?
- Can I take your hat?
- 不用.
- No.
你要是不介意的话,我想手里拿着点儿东西.
I'd like to hold on to something,if you don't mind.
威利大爷,有人看您来啦.
Uncle Willy,there's someone here to see you.
您瞧瞧谁看您来了?威利.
Look who's here to see you, Willy.
我没戴眼镜儿.
I don't have my glasses.
谁来了?
Who is it?
是我,艾尔.
It's me, Willy, Al.
哪个艾尔?
Al who?
艾尔·刘易斯!
Al Lewis!
艾尔·刘易斯.
Al Lewis.
是你吗?
Is that you?
你离我太远了,艾尔.
You're so far away, Al.
走过来,往我这边儿走.
Walk all the way over here.
往前走,艾尔.
All the way, Al.
别停,走到我跟前儿来.
Come. Walk over here.
噢,是艾尔·刘易斯.
Oh, that Al Lewis.
我本来不想打扰你,威利,我...
I don't want to disturb you, Willy. I just....
呦.这些花儿看着还真漂亮.
Oh. Look at all the beautiful flowers.
我这就把它们扔出去.
I'm throwing them out.
味儿太大了.
They smell up the room.
有人送我花儿,和不值钱的巧克力.
People send them to me with boxes of cheap candy.
他们是好意.
They mean well.
我不耽误你工夫儿,我就是来看看你,然后打个招呼...
I don't want to take up your time.I just came to say hello...
你好,再见,威利.
so hello and goodbye, Willy.
等一会儿,你着什么急?
Wait a minute. What's your hurry?
我过一会儿再打盹儿,你可以多待会儿.
You got a few more minutes before my next nap.
坐下来聊...聊聊.
Sit down and talk for a while.
他让我聊聊?
Sure it's okay?
您坐吧,刘易斯先生.
Please stay, Mr. Lewis.
我出去看看护工.
I've got to go find the nurse, anyway.
过一会儿我再回来.
I'll be back in a few minutes.
很高兴您能来,刘易斯先生.
Good to see you, Mr. Lewis.
很高兴看到你们能坐到一起.
It's good to see the both of you like this.
再见.
Goodbye.
好孩子.
Nice boy.
你平常都干点儿什么?看书,看杂♥志♥?
So you got everything you need here?Books, magazines?
呦~我要干的可多了.我收到好些拥趸的来信,我得给他们写回信.
Oh, I got plenty to do.I got all my fan mail to answer.
你能收到拥趸的信?
You get fan mail?
- 你收不到吗?
- Don't you?
- 我连参加陪审团的通知都收不到.
- I don't even get jury duty.
我说,我用这种方式跟你聊没问题吧?
Listen, is it all right for you to talk like this?
我没问题,想怎么聊随你.
I'm not talking.You're the one who's talking.
怎么了,你是不是有什么特别的事儿想跟我说?
Why, is there something special you wanted to talk about?
比如呢?
Like what?
你问我呐?你怎么想的我怎么知道?
What do I know?How do I know what's on your mind?
我不知道你晚上睡不着觉因为什么.
Do I know why you can't sleep at night?
谁说的我晚上睡不着觉?我睡得好着呢.
Who said I don't sleep at night?I sleep beautifully.
真有意思.你没精打采的样子...
Funny. To me, you look tired...
我看得出来...
a little troubled...
你就像一个良心上过意不去的人.对吗?
like a person with something on their conscience. What do I know?
我的良心没有什么过意不去的.
I got nothing on my conscience.
你觉得你现在的状态很好是吗?
Are you sure you looked good?
跟良心没关系.我只是为你得病感到难过.
I got nothing on my conscience.I'm just sorry you got sick.
谢谢,我接受你的道歉.
Thank you. I accept your apology.
道什么歉?谁道歉了?
What apology? Who apologized?
你害得我得病,你不道歉?
You don't apologize for making me sick?
我没害过你.你的病是你自己嘬的.
I never made you sick.You made you sick.
你又喊又叫,像个疯子一样胡闹...
You yelled and screamed and carried on like a lunatic...
后来我知道你病了,我是为你得病感到难过.
until you got yourself sick,and for that, I'm sorry.
那你为什么对我举着帽子?
Then why do you come here with your hat in your hand?
(hat in hand:脱帽礼,表示毕恭毕敬)
这帽子35美元.
It's a $35 hat.
你想让我把它叠起来,揣在兜儿里?
What did you want me to do?Fold it in my pocket?
那你为什么给我送花儿和巧克力?
Then why did you send me the candy and flowers?
因为你做亏心事儿了,你的良心感到不安...
Because you had something on your conscience...
所以你睡不好觉.
and that's why you couldn't sleep at night.
所以你毕恭毕敬地对我举着你的帽子来道歉...
That's why you came with your hat in your hand, to apologize...
只不过,我不接受你的道歉.
only this time,I'm not going to accept your apology.
你觉得怎么样?
How do you like that?
所以我还花了1块钱的过桥费.
For this I paid a dollar toll on the bridge.
我可以替你付...
I'll pay for it...
我今天太高兴了.
because I'm happy now.
我得到了想要的.
I got what I want.
你得到什么了?
What did you get?
因为你不接受道歉,所以你也得不到道歉.
You got no apology from me which you didn't accept.
算了,我有心脏命,我没法儿跟你矫情了.
I don't want to discuss it anymore.I just had a heart attack.
你知道吗,威利?
You know something, Willy?
我觉得不是因为咱们合不来.
I don't think we get along too good.
好吧,人情有远近,世态有炎凉.
Everybody has their ups and downs.
咱们在43年里,曾经走近过1次.
In 43 years, we had maybe one ups.
说真的,我再也不想争斗下去了.
To tell you the truth,I can't take the downs anymore.
说实在的,我头一次感到我没精力了,我没那个气力了.
To be honest with you, for the first time,I feel a little tired myself.
那你现在打算怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do now?
我侄子帮我拿下了两个录用通知...
My nephew made me two very good offers...
一个在城里,一个在城外.
one in the city, and one out of town.
两个都不错,很轻松,只要每礼拜六晚上演一次节目.
I wouldn't have to work too hard.Just do a show on Saturday nights.
是吗?
Is that so?
你选哪个?
Which one are you gonna take?
我选了城外的那个.我一直以来都喜欢尝试新的.你应该知道.
I decided the one out of town.I always liked the road. You know that.
这不是挺好的吗.
Isn't that wonderful?
- 说说你吧?
- And how about you?
- 我有个好消息.
- Wonderful news.
我闺女又要有宝宝了.
My daughter is having another baby.
我想把房♥间腾出来,而且我也不想再拖累他们了.
They're gonna need my room,and I don't want to be a burden to them.
我把她说通了,我会搬到新布朗斯维克的演员之家.
We talked it over and I decided to move into the actors' home in New Brunswick.
我的妈耶.
Oh, my God.
我还得挨他的杵.
I got the finger again.
威利,你没事儿吧?
Willy, are you all right?
怎么了, 胸口疼?
What is it, chest pains?
快了, 我正盼着呢.
Not yet, but I'm expecting.
我能帮你什么?
Can I get you anything?
- 我...我给你的大夫打电♥话♥吧?
- Should I call the doctor?
- 他只管在郊区的病人.
- He's all the way uptown.
所以你只管在城区发病?
So why did you get sick downtown?
- 这是我们表演里的包袱儿?
- Was that joke from our act?
- 谁知道啊?
- Who knows?
我们之间哪些是表演,哪些是现实,我已经分不清楚了.
I can't tell the difference between our act and us anymore.
你是个有意思的人,艾尔,一个又讨厌又有意思的人.
You're a funny man, Al,a pain in the ass, but a funny man.
你知道问题出在哪儿吗,威利?
You know what your trouble was, Willy?
你把包袱儿看得太重了,太当真了.
You always took the jokes too seriously.
那些不过是包袱儿而已.
They were just jokes.
我们在舞台上演了43年喜剧.我觉着你从来就没喜欢过.
We did comedy on the stage for 43 years.I don't think you enjoyed it once.
我要是喜欢的话,我会买♥♥一张票坐下边儿看.
If I was there to enjoy it,I would buy a ticket.
也许你现在可以把它们放下了.
电影精选列表