我们的拍摄进度就跟不上了.
if you want to get to Lewis and Clark.
这帮子人昨天怎么折腾我的,你都看见了吧?咱们还是加快后边儿的进度吧.
After what I went through with them yesterday? Let's run behind.
好吧,菲莉丝,只要你准备好了,你就开始你的独白.
Phyllis, whenever you're ready.From the top of your monologue.
好.太感谢你们了,女士们先生们.
Okay. Thank you very much,ladies and gentlemen.
你们胆敢闯进这个环节,真是让我喜闻乐见.哈哈.
So delighted you had the nerve to fall into this joint. Ha, ha.
你们觉得我穿得很隆重是吗?其实我穿的是衬裙.
You think I'm overdressed?This is my slip.
我希望他们有单独的化妆间.
I hope they have separate dressing rooms.
你去看看.我管的人里有一半儿都没地方儿待着.
I don't have room for half the people I have now.
我要安排67个演员.他们只是其中之一,对不对?
I've got 67 performers in this show.They're one act, aren't they?
- 他们只有1个房♥间.
- They get one room.
- 我知道是其中之一...
- I know it's one act...
这不是因为两个人不说话吗?
but it's two people who don't talk to each other.
- 谁不说话?
- Who doesn't talk to each other?
- 刘易斯和克拉克.
- Lewis and Clark.
- 他们相互之间不说话?
- They don't talk to each other?
- 他们只在舞台上说话. 在台下不说.
- Onstage they talk. Offstage they don't.
- 你让他们在舞台上化妆好了.
- Let them get dressed on stage.
- 噢, 别急. 噢 别急, 别急.
- Oh, boy. Oh, boy, oh, boy.
我的天!
My God!
我排练得这么充分都不行?
Isn't that enough of a rehearsal?
哪儿都不改了,我可不想把这个笑话儿演砸了,知道吗?
I don't make any more moves.I don't want to blow the jokes, you know?
- 谢谢了.
- Thanks.
- 大家好啊. 小伙子们. 怎么样了?
- Hello there. Hiya, boys. How's it going?
你好.演完啦?
Hello. How are you?
你们好,姑娘们,各位好啊.
Hello, girls. Hello there.
- 嗨. 你好啊.
- Hi. Hello there.
- 您好.
- Hi.
- 威利!
- Willy!
- 你笑得可真甜.
- You got a nice smile.
您只有10分钟化妆和换衣裳的时间.
You've got 10 minutes to put on your makeup and get dressed.
- 57年了,我从来就没误过场.
- I never missed an entrance in 57 years.
- 您快点儿吧, 威利大爷.
- Please hurry, Uncle Willy.
- 他们的进度已经慢了.
- They're running behind.
- 他来了吗?
- Is he in there?
- 我没要到分开的化妆室.
- I couldn't get separate rooms.
- 等他完事儿了, 我再进去.
- When he's through, I'll get dressed.
现在去,威利.再有10分钟,您就该上场了.
Now, Willy.You've got 10 minutes to be on stage.
我希望从现在开始,您在9分钟时间之内...
I hope you can put on your makeup and get dressed...
化好妆,换好行头.
in what is now nine minutes.
- 来得及.来得及.
- All right.
- 6号♥化妆室. 靠右边儿第二间.
- Dressing room six. Second on the right.
- 你不进来?
- You're not coming?
- 我得去检查一下儿道具.
- I've got to go check the props.
这儿没人知道压舌板儿是什么东西.进吧.
No one knows what an aah-stick is.Go on.
几号♥儿?
What number?
- 6号♥儿.
- Six.
- 第6号♥儿.
- Number six.
关灯!
Hit the lights!
二百五
埃迪,你在哪儿呐?埃迪!
Eddie, where are you?
- 哎, 在这呢.
- Yeah, right here.
- 今天还拍不拍了?
- Any chance of doing this today?
我们都准备好了.就等着刘易斯和克拉克了.
We're ready. We're just waiting for Lewis and Clark.
- 你怎么不叫他们?
- Why don't you call them?
- 他们被锁在化妆室了.
- They're locked in their dressing room.
- 什么?
- What?
- 他们打不开化妆室的门了.
- They can't get the door open.
从里边儿锁上的,他们俩正想办法开门呢.
It's locked from the inside,but they're working on it.
好了,我们先清理舞台.
All right, let's clear the stage.
放好道具.把钳子放到应该放的地方儿.
Get the props.I want the pliers where they belong.
别太使劲儿,威利.往右边儿拧.
Don't force it, Willy.Just turn the lock to the right.
- 等一会儿.
- Wait a minute.
- 往右拧, 笨蛋.
- To the right, idiot.
这个人分不清左右.
The man doesn't know his left from his right.
往后退,往后退,离门远点儿,威利.
Get back away from the door, Willy.
- 我们要点炸♥药♥了.
- We're using dynamite.
- 什么?
- What?
- 离这门远点儿.
- Get away from the door.
- 你是拿“炸♥药♥”开玩笑呢吗?
- Are you kidding with the dynamite?
80万美元的项目,连个门都弄不开.
$800,000 for a show,and they can't get a door open.
他们出来了,谢弗先生.我们准备好,随时可以开拍了.
They're out, Mr. Schaeffer.We're ready to go any time you are.
- 太抱歉了.
- We're awfully sorry.
- 这人是谁呀?
- Who the hell is that?
我是侄子.嗯...经纪人.是...是经纪人,也是侄子.
I'm the nephew. The agent.The agent-nephew.
准备好了,谢弗先生.
Ready to go, Mr. Schaeffer.
你看啊,还有12组节目要在今天完成.
Look, I've got 12 more numbers to get through today.
告诉他们,要一条儿过,不能停.
Tell them to run straight through,no stopping.
我们后期制♥作♥会把失误的地方儿删了.
We'll clean up all the mistakes after run-through.
- 没问题. 谢谢您,谢弗先生.
- Got you. Thank you, Mr. Schaeffer.
- 也谢谢你. 埃迪, 史蒂夫准备好了吗?
- Thank you. Eddie, is Steve ready?
- 开始拍摄.
- Roll the film.
- 开拍.
- Roll.
电视大仙儿在上,保佑我今天渡过难关.
Please, almighty TV God,let me get through this today.
- 4, 3, 2, 1.
- four, three, two, one.
- 走, 史蒂夫.
- Cue, Steve.
在喜剧的黄金时代,它达到了巅峰.
The golden age of comedy reached its zenith...
它像是一个辉煌的神话传说,它被称之为杂耍剧.
during a fabulous and glorious era known as vaudeville.
范妮·布莱斯,W.C.菲尔兹,埃迪·坎托,埃德·韦恩,威尔·罗杰斯...
Fanny Brice, W.C. Fields, Eddie Cantor,Ed Wynn, Will Rogers...
它的名人堂里有许多声名显赫的人物.
and a host of other greats fill its hall of fame.
有两个名字本应该也属于这份名单...
There are two other names that belong on this list...
只不过他们的名字永远无法单列出来.
but they can never be listed separately.
他们是一对儿组合,他们是两盏把光打在一起的灯,他们一起照亮了喜剧.
They're more than a team. They're two comic shining lights that beam as one.
他们好比是笑容和笑声缺一不可.
For Lewis without Clark,would be like laughter without joy.
今晚我们荣幸地请到了这对儿嘉宾...
We're privileged to present tonight...
阔别舞台11年后他们再次出山...
in their first public performance in over 11 years...
这个享誉半个世纪的组合,人称阳光少年团...
for half a century known as the Sunshine Boys...
艾尔·刘易斯先生和威利·克拉克先生...
Mr. Al Lewis and Mr. Willy Clark...
请看他们最受欢迎的节目《医生-现在给你看》
in their beloved scene"The Doctor Will See You Now."
- 张嘴说 "啊."
- Open wide and say "aah."
- 啊!
- Aah!
- 张大点儿.
- Wider.
- 啊!
- Aah!
你的嗓子没什么问题...
Your throat is all right...
不过你的胃马上要出毛病了.
but you're gonna have trouble with your stomach.
- 怎么了?
- How come?
- 压舌板儿掉进去了.
- You just swallowed the stick.
- 那可麻烦了. 我该怎么办?
- That's terrible. What could I get?
- 吃点儿白蚁.
- Termites.
我的老天儿!你把它弄出来.
Oh, my God! Take out the stick.
明天来.明天是我做木工活儿的日子.
Come back tomorrow.On Thursdays I do woodwork.
- 护士.护士呢?
- Nurse.
- 您想要我?干什么大夫?
- Did you want me, Doctor?
对,先说正格的,你叫什么名字来着?
Yeah, but we got business first.What's your name again?
麦金托什小姐.你听过吧,跟一种苹果同名儿.
Miss McIntosh.You know, like the apples.
我记不住苹果名字,我只记得住苹果.
I forgot the name,but the apples I remember.
去查预约登记本儿,看看下一个病人是谁.
Look in my appointment book and see who's next.
- 是科恩海泽先生
- It's a Mr. Kornheiser.
- 没准儿你记错了.查一下儿登记本儿.
- Maybe you're wrong. Look in the book.
- 最好照我说的办.
- It's better that way.
- 没错儿.我说得对.
- Nope. I was right.
吃着豆腐了.
So was I.
不要啊,大夫,您靠得太近了.
Please, Doctor,you're standing too close.
对你来说,这可免不了.我应该给你多少钱?
With you, it's not possible.How much do I pay you?
- 周薪85美元.
- $85 a week.
- 我要是给你90美元, 你能不能亲我一下儿?
- If I pay you $90, will you give me a kiss?
- 行啊, 大夫.
- Yes, Doctor.
- 好. 今天晚上成交...
- Good. Make it $150...
- ...我给你150美元.
- ...and we'll settle tonight.
- 谢谢大夫.
- Thank you, Doctor.
不好意思.我觉着胸部着凉了.
Excuse me. I think I have a chest cold.
- 我看你得了流行病了.
电影精选列表