- 底稿儿上的词儿.
- The copy.
他们给没给你底稿儿?你没给他底稿儿是吗?
They didn't give you the copy?You didn't give it to him?
- 念台词儿, 威利大爷..
- The lines, Uncle Willy.
- 奥~台词儿. 没问题.
- The lines. Certainly.
为什么他不这么说?我没听明白“底稿儿”是个他妈什么玩意儿?
Why didn't he say so?I didn't know what the hell copy was.
你准备好了?
You ready?
准备好了.我向上帝起誓我准备好了.
I'm ready. I swear to God I'm ready.
只要咬一口土豆片儿,就可以开始念了,好吧.
Just bite the potato chip and begin, please.
- 说什么来着?
- What do I say?
- 算了吧.非常感谢您,克拉克先生.
- Forget it. Thank you very much, Mr. Clark.
给我找那个德国人,或者留大胡子的家伙.那个都行.
Get me the guy with the beard,or the Kraut. Doesn't matter.
克拉克先生,再次见到您是真有乐趣.
Mr. Clark, a real pleasure seeing you again.
- 太感谢您了.
- Thank you very much.
- 实在抱歉, 沃尔斯克先生.
- Please, Mr. Walsk.
您给个面子,让他把广♥告♥词儿再通读一遍.
As a favor to me, let him read through the commercial one time.
等着他把台词儿说下来,恐怕等到土豆儿绝种儿了也等不到.
By the time he finishes reading,potatoes will be an endangered species.
- 我又准备好了. 我想起来了.
- I'm ready again. I remembered.
- 我才不在乎呐!
- I don't care!
他是最杰出的杂耍剧明星之一.出于尊重和礼貌...
Just as a courtesy. He was one of the biggest stars in vaudeville.
您也应该让他再试一次.
He deserves one reading.
这个人如果干不了了,他为什么不退休?
If the man can't work,why doesn't he retire?
沃尔斯克先生,让我们再试一回,我求您,求求您了.我可以付钱给您让他试一次.
Mr. Walsk, don't do this to me.Please. I'll pay you to let him read.
就一次.让他看一遍,然后就试一次.
Once. Let him read through it,and that's it.
- 我非得被他气疯了不可.
- And I'll be damned if I'll listen.
- 给您,威利大爷..把这个看一遍.
- Here, Uncle Willy. Read it from this.
- 我用不着. 我记得台词儿.
- I don't need it. I remember the lines.
- 看一下儿!
- Read it!
- 一边儿待着去, 本, 我有他们给我的稿儿.
- Get out, Ben, I got my own copy.
- 在哪儿呢?
- Where is it?
我放哪儿去了?
Where did I put it?
看这儿.不打锛儿地念下来就行,好吗?
Here. Just read it through once and don't stop, okay?
用不着你告诉我,我是有职业素养的人.
You don't have to tell me.I'm a professional.
我在这行儿干了57年了.
I'm in this business 57 years.
- 把我派到车♥库♥.
- Sends me to a garage.
- 好了吗,克拉克先生.
- Okay, Mr. Clark.
真讨厌.
I hate them.
- 呆子皮的薯片儿...
- I hate Chumpies potato chips...
- 果子皮.
- Frumpies.
真讨厌.
I hate them.
- 裹了皮的薯片儿给的量...
- I hate Frunchies potato chips so much...
- 果子皮!
- Frumpies!
- 剥了皮的薯片儿...
- Frunkies potato chips...
- 果子皮!果子皮!
- Frumpies!Frumpies!
你就是不说“果子皮”,是吧?!
Can't you just say "Frumpies"?
你们起的要是个好名儿,我早就说出来了.
If it was funny, I would say it.
那么,你觉得能给多少?
So, what do you think?
什么给多少?
About what?
钱呀.你觉着他们能付给我多少钱?
The money. How much money you think they want to pay me?
谁?
Who?
拍薯片儿的.钱给的不合适我可不接这活儿.
The potato chips. I'm not doing it unless the money is right.
您觉着他们会雇你吗?
You think they're going to hire you?
您看错了地址,迟到了一个小时,还记不住台词儿.
You come an hour late,can't remember the address or the lines.
我记得住台词儿.
I remembered the lines.
我只是没记住薯片儿的名字.
The name of the potato chips I couldn't remember.
- 是什么牌子来着?
- What was it again?
- 果子皮.
- Frumpies.
- 再说一遍.
- Say it again.
- 果子皮!果子皮!
- Frumpies!Frumpies!
还是没记住,因为这个名字起得没意思.
Still can't remember it'cause it's not funny.
我♥干♥这行儿57年了.你也跟着学到了一点儿东西.
I'm in this business 57 years.You learn a few things.
你知道怎么能把观众逗乐了.
You know what makes an audience laugh.
你知道哪些词儿有意思,哪些词儿没意思.
You know which words are funny and which words are not.
您都告诉我100遍了.听我说啊威利大爷,我要回办公室了.
You told me 100 times.I have to get to the office.
- 哪些词儿念起来俏皮?
- Which words are funny?
- 词儿里带“儿化音”的.
- Words with a "K" in it.
我得赶紧回办公室了.
I have to get to the office.
带“儿化音”的俏皮.那你知道哪些能带,哪些不能带吗?
Words with a "K" in it.You didn't know that, did you?
我告诉你哪些词儿可以加儿音吧.
I'll tell you which words always get a laugh.
- "阿尔卡-汽水儿"?
- "Alka-Seltzer"?
- "阿尔卡-汽水儿"俏皮.
- "Alka-Seltzer" is funny.
- "小鸡崽儿"?
- "Chicken"?
- "小鸡崽儿" 俏皮.
- "Chicken" is funny.
- "泡儿菜."
- "Pickle."
- "泡儿菜" 俏皮.
- "Pickle" is funny.
这些都有儿音.
All with a "K."
儿音去了或者没有儿音的词儿,显得死板没趣儿.
"L's" are not funny."M's" are not funny.
- 要加"儿音." 我知道.
- Just "K's." I know.
- "蛋卷儿" 俏皮.
- "Cupcake" is funny.
"西红柿" 不能加,死板.
"Tomatoes" is not funny.
"莴笋" 不能加,死板.
"Lettuce" is not funny.
自打我5岁的时候儿,您就给我解释过了.
You've explained that to me since I was five.
-我得赶紧回办公室了.
- I've got to get back to the office.
- "黄瓜条儿" 俏皮.
- "Cucumber" is funny.
外边儿这么冷了.我给您钱,您坐小汽车儿回去吧.
It's getting cold out.I'm gonna give you money. Take a cab.
- "小汽车儿" 俏皮.
- "Cab" is funny.
- 您听我说呢吗?
- Are you listening to me?
"蛐蛐儿"俏皮.光知道这些不行,要把这些说出来.
"Cockroach" is funny.Not getting them, saying them.
- 你能不能听我说?
- Will you listen to me?
- 嘿,嘿,放尊重点儿.
- A little respect.
多少也给我点儿尊重行吗?我跟你一样也是人.
How about some respect for me?I'm also a human being.
再见吧年轻人.用不着着急.你的时间还长着呢.
We'll see. You're young.You got time yet.
- 瞪会儿宰说.
- Please cut that out.
- 能把信给我吗?
- Can I have my mail, please?
瞪会儿说中不?这儿打电♥话♥呐知不道?
Please cut it out!How many times I have to tell you?
人宰这儿俩,你摁它揍啥也?
Don't hit the bell.What's the matter con you?
把信给我,我就不摁了.
Give me my mail, I won't hit the bell.
- 昧有.
- No mail.
- 什么意思, 没有?
- What do you mean, no mail?
我说昧有.你崽儿地俩?你是听不懂英国话儿崽儿地?
I say no mail. What's the matter?Don't you understand English?
捋直了舌头说,我就懂了.
When you speak it, I'll understand it.
"摁它揍啥?" 呆子.
"What's the matter con you?" Chumpies.
老塔儿.真可恨.
Glunkies. I hate them.
怯老塔儿....
Klunkies....
那边儿的西班牙小崽儿告诉我,没我的信.
Tells me over there, the Spanish kid,he tells me I have no mail.
(前台服务员应该是说西语的墨西哥人)
没准儿让他顺走了.
He probably stole it.
上礼拜我的鞋也被人顺走了,是三双好鞋.
They stole my shoes last week.Three pairs of good shoes.
怎么还有人想要你的鞋?我丢的可是重要的信.
Who would want your shoes?I get important mail.
嘿!我们被困住了!
We're stuck!
嘿!西班牙小崽子!
Spanish kid!
你们给这个操蛋的酒店,配了一部操蛋的电梯!
You live in a crappy hotel,you get a crappy elevator!
你怎么不接电♥话♥?
Aren't you going to answer it?
凌晨2点,准是他打来的.
It's him. 2:00 in the morning.
- 你怎么知道他打过来的?
- How do you know it's him?
- 没跑儿.
- I know.
- 你听吧.
- Listen to it.
- 本, 赶紧接电♥话♥!
- Ben, answer the phone!
- 喂?
- Hello?
- 谁呀? 本?
- Who's this? Ben?
- 怎么了, 威利大爷?
- What's wrong, Uncle Willy?
- 是你吗, 本?
- That you, Ben?
- 你给我打电♥话♥, 还问我是谁?
- You called me, didn't you?
- 别嚷.
- Don't yell.
- 你知道现在几点吗?
- Do you know what time it is?
- 什么?
- What?
- 你知不知道...
- Do you know what...
- 你别把孩子吵醒了.
- You'll wake the children.
你知道现在几点吗?
Do you know what time it is?
现在几点了?
What time it is.
10点15.
10:15.
10点15?调到2点零5.
电影精选列表