- Gonna be the biggest show of the year.
- 是不是.
- Alone.
- 不是.
- No.
- 和刘易斯?
- With Lewis?
- 对.
- Yes.
- 你用不着让我上这个节目了.
- Then you ain't got me on the show.
- 您能让我说完了吗?
- Will you let me finish?
- 墙上挂门帘儿-没门儿.
- You're finished. It's no.
- 咱们不能商量商量吗?
- Can't we discuss it?
- 商量完了. 我得忙别的去了.
- We've discussed it. I'm busy.
- 忙什么?
- Doing what?
- 这个没得商量.
- Not discussing it.
- 您给点儿耐心...
- You could have the courtesy...
您给点儿耐心,听我把话说完了.
You could have the courtesy of hearing me out.
ABC跟我说,如果不把你们这两位最伟大的杂耍剧对儿戏明星请过来...
ABC said to me the history of comedy wouldn't be complete...
那么拍的这部喜剧史节目既不完整,也不完美.
without one of the greatest teams to ever come out of vaudeville:
刘易斯和克拉克,阳光少年团.
Lewis and Clark, the Sunshine Boys.
这是电视台副总裁在他办公室亲口跟我说的.
The vice president said this to me in his office.
电视台副总裁真这么说的?
The vice president said this?
对,没错儿.在这个国家,他是刘易斯和克拉克最忠实的拥僔,他是从小儿看你们节目长大的.
He's the greatest Lewis and Clark fan in the country, since he was a kid.
- 你们所有的老套路,他都能背下来.
- He knows by heart all of your old routines.
- 那让他和内个王八蛋去演吧.
- Then let him go on with that bastard.
就一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥,就一个晚上,您就照着老路子再演一回.
One shot. One night,you do one of the old sketches.
1万美元就到手了.
They pay $10,000 for the team.
这些项目里就数这个给得钱多,我还可以保证你们准能上镜.
That's top money for these shows,I promise you.
我一个人过,我用不着那么多钱.
I don't need any money. I live alone.
我也不用养老娘们儿.我有两套好的西装就知足了.
I got two nice suits.I don't have a pussycat to bother me.
- 我快活极了.
- I'm very happy.
- 您不快活. 您很落魄.
- You're not happy. You're miserable.
- 赏我口饭吃吧,别让我落魄了.
- Get me a job, I won't be so miserable.
- 我不是正联♥系♥呢吗.
- I've tried.
您觉得还找得着比我更卖♥♥力气的经纪人吗?
Nobody's worked harder for a client than I have.
你看,你每礼拜三都来看我,你还给我送汤.
Look, you're a nice boy.You come to visit me every Wednesday.
虽然我嫌恶心不喝,可你确实是个好孩子.
You bring me lousy soups which I don't eat.
作为侄子你挺孝顺,可作为经纪人你挺差劲儿的.
You're a wonderful nephew,but you're a lousy agent.
我是个好经纪人,妈的!不许你这么说我,威利,我他妈是个出色的好经纪人!
I'm a good agent, damn it! Don't say that to me. I'm a goddamn good agent!
哎呦~我胸口疼.这都是你刺♥激♥的.
I'm getting chest pains.You give me chest pains.
- 你这么爱激动,你赖我?
- It's my fault you get excited?
- 对!
- Yes!
- 我只有在礼拜三的时候儿才胸口疼.
- I only get chest pains on Wednesdays.
- 那你礼拜二来.
- So come on Tuesdays.
算了,我走吧.
You know what? I'm going.
我一句话都不想多说了.
I don't even want to discuss this anymore.
反正这事儿你没得谈.把你过去演的节目都忘了吧.
You're impossible to talk to.Forget the variety show.
忘就忘了.
I forgot it.
我跟你说实话吧,威利大爷.
I'll tell you the truth, Uncle Willy.
你另外再找一个经纪人会更好.
Maybe you'd be better off with another agent.
我接受你的建议.
I accept your offer.
什么电♥话♥都别给我打了,好吗?不止业务上的.
Don't call me anymore, will you, please?Not for business.
你自己的事儿,你自理,好吗?
Handle your own affairs, okay?
- 从现在开始,你只是我大爷.
- From now on, you're just my uncle.
- 照顾好自己多保重.
- Take care of yourself.
替我跟米莉和菲利斯问个好.
Say hello to Milly and Phyllis.
没得商量!
It's still no!
怎么了?你给谁打电♥话♥?
What's wrong? Who are you calling?
本,现在是凌晨1点.
Ben, it's 1:00 in the morning.
- 您为什么不能为了我接这个活儿?
- Why won't you do this for me?
- 谁呀? 本?
- Who's that? Ben?
我不是撮合你们在一起演下去.只不过一个晚上,你们最后一次演出.
I'm not asking you to be partners again,but it's just for one night, one last show.
只要您在这档节目曝光,阿尔卡-汽水儿会求着我让您出演广♥告♥.
Once you get an exposure like this,Alka-Seltzer will beg me to sign you up.
天呐!我连自己的亲大爷都说不通...
Jesus! How will it look if I go to the office tomorrow...
明天到了办公室别人会怎么看我?
and say I couldn't make a deal with my own uncle?
问我的看法是吗?你忒菜了.
My personal opinion? Lousy.
威利大爷!威利大爷!
Uncle Willy! Uncle Willy!
等一会儿!
Wait a minute!
威利.威利·克拉克
Willy. Willy Clark!
威利,我快被挤兑疯了.
Don't make me crazy today.
威利,别跑了,等等我行吗?
Will you please stop and wait for me?
等谁?你是谁呀?
For who? Who are you?
威利,有些话别当真...
Willy, will you cut it....
您上哪儿去?
Where are you going?
有一部新排的音乐剧今天就要试戏了,你知道吧...
You know, a new musical went into rehearsal today...
试戏的名单儿里没我.我为什么不能试戏?
and I didn't get an audition.Why didn't I get an audition?
因为这个节目里的角色都是黑人,您不能扮成黑人.
Because the show is all black,and you're not black.
我在1928年扮演过黑人.
I did black in 1928.
当时我可以涂黑脸扮黑人,风气变了你心里明白!
And when I did black,you understood the words.
今不如昔了!
Not like today.
我给艾尔·刘易斯的闺女打电♥话♥聊了.她说他特别感兴趣,威利.
I spoke to Al Lewis' daughter on the phone. He's very interested.
他知道什么?他老糊涂了.
What does he know? He's senile.
- 您真的那么恨艾尔·刘易斯吗?
- You really hate Al Lewis that much?
- 别再跟我提这个人了.
- I don't discuss that person anymore.
我没法儿不提他.ABC等我回信儿呢.
We have to discuss him.ABC is waiting for an answer.
- 本, 就在这儿.
- Ben, this is it.
- 这儿怎么了?
- This is what?
CBS广播公♥司♥.这儿是我跟他做埃德·沙利文综艺节目的地方儿.
CBS. This is where we did the Ed Sullivan Show.
不包括重播,他们邀请我们上了六次.
Six times they had us back,not including reruns.
我想起来了.我在那儿见过你们,你们有一次演小品《医生》我也在场.
I remember. I saw you. I was here when you did the doctor sketch.
- 精彩极了.
- It was terrific.
- 不怎么样.
- It wasn't.
- 真挺精彩的.
- Yes, it was.
- 不怎么精彩. 不过剧目很经典.
- It wasn't terrific. It was a classic.
相对我们的关系,那天晚上的演出还算不错吧.
On the nights we were lousy it was terrific.
您为什么不能和他再合作一次?就一晚上.
Then why won't you work with him again for one night?
- 因为艺术上的分歧.
- Because of artistic differences.
- 什么艺术分歧让你们裂了?
- What artistic differences?
我讨厌那个杂种,这就是艺术分歧.
I hate the son of a bitch,that's what artistic differences.
- 跟我走. 我请你吃中午饭.
- Come on. I'll buy you lunch.
- 我吃了.
- I had lunch.
你也许吃了,不过你吃的那不叫中午饭.
Maybe you ate,but you didn't have lunch.
进来吧,你多少吃点儿.
In here, you have lunch.
你好,蒂尼.最近怎么样?
Hello, Tiny. How are you?
您最后一次见到艾尔·刘易斯是什么时候儿?
When was the last time you saw Al Lewis?
11年前.我不讨论这个问题.
Eleven years ago. I'm not discussing it.
山姆.
Sam.
山姆,跟我侄子打个招呼吧.
Sam, say hello to my nephew.
要是让他当你的经纪人,你的饭碗就砸了.
If he was your agent,you wouldn't be working.
- 你好,怹侄子.
- Hello, nephew.
- 你好,山姆.
- Hello, Sam.
给我们来两份儿索菲·塔克套餐和两瓶儿奶油汽水儿.
Bring us two Sophie Tuckers and two cream sodas.
- 我什么都不吃.
- I'm not eating anything.
- 上吧,上吧.吃不了打包,我让他带回家.
- Bring it. I'll take his home in a bag.
也就是说您已经11年没和艾尔·刘易斯说话了?
You mean to tell me you haven't spoken to Al Lewis in 11 years?
我11年没见过他,12年没和他说过话.
I haven't seen him in 11 years.I haven't spoken to him in 12 years.
你知道吗?他们这儿到现在还有一种三明治是用我的名字命名的.
You know they still got a sandwich here named after me?
看看这个.五号♥儿组合:
Look at this.The number five combination:
口条,五香熏牛肉,萨拉米香肠儿,凉拌菜丝儿,罗刹蘸酱.
Tongue, hot pastrami, salami,coleslaw, Russian dressing.
威利·克拉克三明治.还打了颗星儿.
A Willy Clark special. That's a star.
照您的意思,最后一年您不和他说话,在舞台上也不说话?
You didn't speak to him for a whole year?What about on stage?
他扮演的是吉普赛人,我会和吉普赛人说话.
If he played a gypsy,I would speak to the gypsy.
他扮演的是疯子,我会和疯子说话.
If he played a lunatic,I would speak to the lunatic.
我是不和舞台下那个王八蛋说话.
But that bastard, I didn't speak to.
您不能吃腌菜,这是高钠食品.
You're not supposed to eat pickles.It's high sodium.
我一会儿把钠吐出来.
I'll spit out the sodium.
谢谢.
Thank you.
您告诉我艾尔·刘易斯哪儿不好.我见过他,他看起来挺好的.
Just tell me what's wrong with Al Lewis.He seemed nice enough when I met him.
- 你以前见过他?
- Did you ever meet him?
- 我刚才说了见过你们.
- I just said I did.
我那年13岁.我在舞台侧边儿看蹭儿.
I was 13 years old.It was backstage at some benefit.
别的我忘了.我就记得他当时对我特别亲热.
I forget the theater.He was very sweet to me.
他没准儿以为你是侏儒.他喜欢看小人儿国...
Maybe he thought you were a midget.He loved them...
除了不正常的人他都讨厌.尤其是和他搭档的伴儿,别看他表面儿不错,他是那种穿鞋不♥穿♥袜子的人.
电影精选列表