上面儿还沾着早点渣儿.
It was still dirty from breakfast.
好的,等会儿.她在街对面儿,想和你先说两句.
All right. She wants to talk to you.She's across the street.
- 谁呀?
- Who is it?
- 是外交家.
- Mrs. Eleanor Roosevelt.
(Eleanor Roosevelt:政♥治♥家,外交家,美国总统夫人)
你什么意思?不是你刚才告诉我,是我闺女吗?
What do you mean, who is it?Didn't you just say it's my daughter?
我知道是你闺女,可我把她名字忘了.
I know it's your daughter,but I forgot her name.
- 多丽丝.
- Doris.
- 她想说什么?
- What does she want?
我是多丽丝吗?让她跟你说.
Am I Doris? She'll tell you.
喂?你好吗?小孩儿.我是威利·克拉克.
Hello? How are you, dear?It's Willy Clark.
对.不痛快?没有,没有,没不痛快.
Yeah. Unpleasantness?No, there was no unpleasantness.
我们逗闷子呢,没什么不痛快的.
There was stupidity,but there was no unpleasantness.
跟她说我穿大衣,已经穿好一只袖子了.
Tell her I'm getting into my coat.Tell her I got one sleeve on.
我也希望排练能排圆♥满♥了.我是尽心尽力地下功夫.
I hoped it would work out, too.I bent over backwards and forwards.
- 他是坐在傍边儿说风凉话儿.
- He didn't even bend sideways.
- 另一只袖子也穿好了.
- I got the other sleeve on.
跟她说我带上帽子马上就出门儿.
Tell her I'm up to my hat and out the door.
就因为一个词儿,孩子,"进屋儿".
It's only a question of one word,darling, "enter."
- 闹了归齐就因为"进屋儿".
- That's all it comes down to.
- 帽子也戴好了. 我穿严实了. 跟她说呀.
- The hat's on. I'm bundled up. Tell her.
好的.对,行.我告诉他.我保证我会亲自告诉他.
All right. Yes, I will. I'll tell him.I promise I'll tell him myself.
再见,多萝西.
Goodbye, Dorothy.
- 我跟她说,我们会给这次合作最后一个机会.
- I told her we'll give it one last chance.
- 你说"进屋儿"就没机会.
- Not if you say "enter."
说"进来" ,我留下. 说"进屋儿", 我就走.
"Come in," I stay. "Enter," I go.
- 跟我说 "噹, 噹, 噹".
- Ask me knock, knock, knock.
- 你可别耍我.
- Don't fool around with me.
我不想跟你这儿泡蘑菇儿了.你说不说"进来"?
I got enough pains in my neck.Are you gonna say "come in"?
- 跟我说 "噹, 噹, 噹".
- Ask me knock, knock, knock.
- 我了解你,你个嘎杂子.
- I know you, you bastard.
跟我说 "噹, 噹, 噹".
Ask me knock, knock, knock.
"噹, 噹, 噹".
Knock, knock, knock.
- 进屋儿!
- Enter!
- 坏尜(ga2)尜儿.你玩儿蛋去吧.
- Bedbug. Crazy bedbug.
进屋儿!
Enter!
在过道儿摔死你个王八蛋.
Drop dead in the hallway,you crazy bastard.
- 进屋儿!
- Enter!
- 疯子.
- Lunatic.
- 打火儿.给车打火儿.
- Start the car.
- 您没事儿吧?
- Are you all right?
给车打火儿.
Start the car.
- 爸爸, 怎么了? 出什么事儿了?
- Dad, what happened? What's the matter?
- 先给车打火儿.
- Just start the car.
好吧,出什么事儿了,您怎么这么激动?
Okay, but what happened?You're all excited.
- 我不是跟你说让你先给车打火儿吗?
- Didn't I tell you to start the car?
- 我打着了, 告诉我怎么了?
- I know, but what happened?
- 怎么了看那儿.
- That's what happened.
- 进屋儿!
- Enter!
进屋儿!进屋儿!进屋儿!
Enter! Enter! Enter!
一根儿教鞭.一个听诊器
A pointer. A stethoscope.
一副骨头架子,别太高.我说什么你就照着做,好吗?
A skeleton, not too tall.Just get what I tell you, will you?
- 没有火鸡的.买♥♥的是鸡肉沙拉.
- No turkey. I got you chicken salad.
- 我昨天吃了.
- I had it yesterday.
你今天还得吃.拨2给ABC的莱斯特·伯恩斯回电♥话♥.
You're having it again today.Lester Burns of ABC is on two.
我一会儿回过去.
I'll call you back.
莱斯特,您好吗?
Lester, how are you?
对,今天早上.我从他们那儿刚走.盖了帽儿了.
Yes, this morning.I just left them. Sensational.
我看他们排练看了20分钟.看得我心潮澎湃.哈, 哈.
I watched them rehearse about 20 minutes. I was hysterical. Ha, ha.
感动的泪水在我眼里打了几个转儿后,潸然而下.
The tears were rolling down my eyes.But I'll tell you...
我是想告诉您,当时的情景是多么煽情感人.
what was even more important,it was so touching.
他们就像兄弟一样.这么多年过去了,他们情深依旧.
I mean, these men still love each other after all these years.
我真想让您看看...
I wish you could have seen...
你大爷在3号♥儿线.听着好像出事儿了.
Your uncle on three.Sounds like trouble.
莱总,您稍等,我回个电♥话♥.怎么了?威利.
Les, could you hold it one second?What is it, Willy?
甭管这个.你就说出什么事儿了.
Never mind. Just tell me what happened.
是吗?
Yeah?
然后呢?
And then?
后来呢?
And then?
啊?!~妈了个巴子!先别挂机.
And what? Oh, shit!Hold it, Uncle Willy.
莱总,我确认好了再给您打过去吧?
Les, could I call you right back?
威利大爷,你不是保证...别挂电♥话♥!
Uncle Willy, didn't you promise...Don't you hang up on me!
我在电♥话♥里跟你说了,你开车到来这儿已经没意义了.
I told you on the phone it was pointless to drive out here.
- 我爸爸的事儿没有任何商量的余地.
- My father won't discuss it.
- 能让我进来一小会儿吗?
- Can I come in for a minute?
我爸爸睡觉呢.我不想把他吵醒了.
Dad is sleeping.I don't want to wake him.
要是他们不在一起排练行吗?
What if they didn't have to rehearse anymore?
你♥爸♥爸只要到演播室来录制就行.
Your dad just has to come in to the studio for a technical.
- 他们在录制前用不着说一句话.
- They don't have to speak to each other.
- 我必须照我爸爸说的话做.
- I have to do what he asks me.
没准儿你今天晚上还会再打电♥话♥.到时我也只能说对不起.
He is my father. Maybe if you call back tonight. I'm sorry.
我...我等不到晚上了.ABC让在5点前把签好的合同放在桌儿上.
I can't wait. ABC needs a signed contract on their desk by 5:00.
- 让我进去吧.
- Let me in.
- 克拉克先生,杂耍剧已经死了..
- Mr. Clark, vaudeville is dead.
谢天谢地我爸爸还活着.
Thank God my father isn't.
您好,刘易斯先生.我能跟您说几句话吗?
Hello, Mr. Lewis.Can I please speak to you for a minute?
- 什么?
- What?
- 我能跟您说几句话吗?
- Can I speak to you for a minute?
什么?
What?
出的什么洋相?
What the hell is he saying?
“请打开窗户,我想跟您谈谈”.
- 谢谢您, 刘易斯先生.您听得见吗?
- Thank you, Mr. Lewis. Can you hear me?
- 听不清.
- No.
您能把窗户打开吗?我在这儿跪着呢.
Could you open the window?I'm down on my knees here.
- 窗户冻住了.
- It's freezing in here.
- 我也快冻住了.
- Out here, too.
我能进来吗?我就待一分钟,我发誓.
Could I come in?I'll only stay a minute, I swear.
别为了那个节目来哄我.
Not if it's about the show.Don't lie to me.
- 就是为了那个节目.
- It's about the show.
- 冻着吧.
- Freeze.
等会儿.
Wait.
他说“进来”,不说“进屋儿”.他跟我下保证了.
He won't say "enter." He'll say "come in."He promised me.
- 你信他的?
- You believe him?
- 对.
- Yes.
- 那你比我还傻,大个儿的傻蛋.
- Then you're a bigger putz than I am.
- 等会儿! 别!
- Wait! No!
别...等会儿!不用排练.
N... Wait! No more rehearsals.
只要在节目录制的那天来就行.
Just one technical the day before the show.
您都不用跟他说话.我时时刻刻在那儿.
You don't even have to talk to him.I'll be there every minute.
我现在已经睡醒了.
I'm gonna finish my nap now.
刘易斯先生,刘易斯先生,马克和温迪要是在电视上看见...
Mr. Lewis, do you realize what a thrill it would be...
姥爷、 鲍勃·霍普、菲莉丝·迪勒在同一个节目里...
for Mark and Wendy to see their grandfather on television...
您知道他们会有多激动雀跃吗?
on the same show with Bob Hope and Phyllis Diller?
哇.他们将会是这一片儿社区里最骄傲、最自豪的孩子.
Wow. They'd be the proudest kids in the whole neighborhood.
不是为了我.也不是为了威利或是您.
Not for me.Not for Willy or for yourself.
而是为了马克和温迪.刘易斯先生.
Do it for Mark and Wendy, Mr. Lewis.
- 我不用和那个神经病说话是吗?
- And I don't have to talk to that lunatic?
- 连招呼都不用打.
- Not even hello.
爸爸...你们干嘛吶?
Dad.... What are you doing?
我以为这事儿你们没得商量了.
I thought you weren't even going to discuss it again.
我就开了个口儿.
It's only open a half inch.
他开口儿了,格林太太.
Just a half inch, Mrs. Green.
谢谢.谢谢.谢谢大家.
Thank you. Thank you very much.
你们胆敢闯进这个环节,真是让我喜闻乐见,哈哈.
I'm so delighted you had the nerve to fall into this joint.
停一下儿,诸位.
Hold it a second, folks.
菲莉丝,你的走位不对.
Phyllis, you're off your mark again.
你的走位要是错了,我就拍不了你的特写了.宝贝儿.
I can't pick you up for close-up if you get off your mark, baby.
得啦,没人在乎你们设计的走位.
Come on, nobody's tuning in to see how you're marking it.
他们看的是我的表演,我就这么走,宝贝儿.
They're tuning in to see how I'm doing it,and this is the way I'm doing it, baby.
- 真有意思.
- Comics.
- 你要让刘易斯和克拉克上的话...
- We're running behind...
电影精选列表