Maybe now you'll start enjoying it.
你要是不太忙...
If you're not too busy...
你可以去演员之家找我做客.
maybe you'll come over and visit me at the actors' home.
- 你只管放心好了.
- You can count on it.
- 你现在是不是想休息了?睡一小会儿吧.
- Maybe you'd like to rest now, take a nap.
- 对, 我也这么想的.
- Yeah, I think so.
- 来吧.
- Come on.
这样儿,行吗?
There you are. Okay?
- 这样儿搀着你. 把你放在那儿.
- There you are. Put you right there.
- 嗯.
- Unh.
盖好被子.
Just get comfortable.
你知道吗,和你聊完以后,我心里痛快多了.
You know, I feel a lot better now that I've talked to you.
好啊.接着聊,我都快睡着了.
Yeah. Keep talking, I'll fall asleep.
嗯...?《综艺》报有什么新闻?
What's, uh...? What's new in Variety?
- 伯尼·艾森斯坦死了.
- Bernie Eisenstein died.
- 我想想.
- Go on.
伯尼·艾森斯坦?皇家御医?
Bernie Eisenstein?The House Doctor at the Palace?
那是山姆·赫塞尔坦.
The was Sam Hesseltein.
伯尼·艾森斯坦是雷蒙娜和罗德里格斯组合里的人.
Bernie Eisenstein was Ramona and Rodriguez.
不对不对,雷蒙娜和罗德里格斯组合中的男的叫杰基·阿伦森.
No, Jackie Aronson was Ramona and Rodriguez.
伯尼·艾森斯坦是皇家御医.
Bernie Eisenstein was the House Doctor at the Palace.
山姆·赫塞尔坦是索菲·塔克的经纪人.
Sam Hesseltein was Sophie Tucker's agent.
别跟我争了.我是病人.
Don't argue with me. I'm sick.
- 我知道, 可我不也是病人吗?
- I know, but why should I get sick, too?
- 去你的吧.
- Leave me alone.
当初咱们和索菲在一起演出的时候儿,伯尼•艾森斯坦还是私人医生.
Bernie Eisenstein was the house doctor the first time we played with Sophie...
- 山姆·赫塞尔坦就是那个时候儿跟咱们认识的.
- ...and that's when we met Sam Hesseltein.
- 救救我吧上帝.
- God help me.
组合里的罗德里格斯还不是杰基·阿伦森.
And Jackie Aronson wasn't Rodriguez yet.
当时是迪马尔科和洛佩兹.
He was Dimarco and Lopez.
后来洛佩兹死了,迪马尔科干房♥地♥产♥去了,杰基·阿伦森成了罗德里格斯.
Lopez died, Dimarco went into real estate,so Jackie became Rodriguez.
谁他妈在乎这个?
Who the hell cares?
- 这些事儿我永远都忘不了.
- And I'll never forget this.
- 算了吧!把它忘了!
- Forget it!
还记得大♥比♥尔·麦考利吗?
Remember Big Bill Macafree?
爱尔兰人,匹兹堡-亚当斯剧院...
The Irishman who owned the Adams Theater in Pittsburgh...
锡拉丘兹-巴尔的摩剧院的老板.总是戴着一个大个儿钻戒.
and the Baltimore in Syracuse?Always wore a two-pound diamond ring.
他说过好些有意思的事儿.
He said some very funny things.
你想不想听听?
Would you like to hear them?
嗯.
Yeah.
这可都是他说的.你还记得邓拉普和罗西塔吗?
Here's what he said.You remember Dunlap and Rosita?
他过去经常和罗西塔在一起...
He used to go around with Rosita...
他说罗西塔在脖子上系过一条黑色天鹅绒丝带.
and Rosita wore a little black velvet ribbon on her neck.
她骨瘦如柴,为了遮(zhe3)住自己的嘬腮,她把丝带扎得特别紧,让脸充血膀(pang1)了起来.
She tied it tight, because she was skinny and she wanted her cheeks to puff up.
没想到扎得太紧,影响了她的听力.
But she tied it so tight,it affected her hearing.
她听不见接下来的音乐了...
She couldn't hear the music.
电影精选列表