I don't have an agent anymore. He died.
- 我不付中介费, 你明白吧.
- I don't pay commission, you know.
- 当然可以. 我明白.
- Certainly. I understand.
我会买♥♥礼品送给你,不过没有中介费.
Don't mind buying you a little gift,but no commission.
呵呵.没问题,放心.就是说您同意了?
Heh. It's okay, really. Then you agree?
您同意和我威利大爷上节目了?
You're willing to do the show with Uncle Willy?
- 他对我恨之入骨, 你知道吧.
- He hates my guts, you know.
- 没有, 他从来没跟我说过.
- No, he never said that to me.
- 什么?
- What?
- 他从来没跟我说过.
- He never said that to me.
你...你多大岁数了?
How old are you?
怎么了?
Why?
我就是想问问.你多大岁数了?
I'd like to say something.How old are you?
我33了.
I'm 33.
他骂过我混♥蛋♥王八蛋.
He called me a son of a bitch bastard.
- 孩子们还没回家吧,是吗?
- The kids aren't home yet, are they?
- 好像还没回来.
- I don't think so.
骂我混♥蛋♥王八蛋,是因为我退出来了.
Son of a bitch bastard,because I retired.
我只不过是不想再演下去了.
I just didn't feel like doing the act anymore.
- 演了47年够长够多的了,对吗?
- Forty-seven years is enough, isn't it?
- 当然.
- Certainly.
- 什么?
- What?
- 说得对.
- Certainly.
1万1千次重复的表演、笑料儿.
Eleven thousand times, the same jokes.
- 我不想演下去了,我错了吗?
- Was I wrong for doing what I did?
- 绝对没错儿.
- Absolutely not.
- 什么?
- What?
- 您绝对没错.
- Absolutely not.
那他凭什么骂我?
So why does he say such things about me?
我可没恨过他.
I don't hate him.
- 您不恨他那太好了.
- I'm glad to hear that.
- 我受不了他,可我不恨他.
- I can't stand him, but I don't hate him.
他同样也没恨您.
He doesn't hate you either.
我估计是因为组合解散了,他心里难受...
I guess he was just upset about breaking up the team...
你们一起经历过那么多美好精彩的岁月.这可以理解,对吗?
after all those wonderful years.That's understandable, isn't it?
不对.
No.
好吧,不管怎么说,我相信一旦你们再次见面...
Anyway, I'm sure once you two see each other again...
每人5千美金,是你说的吧?还有我不付中介费,你也知道了吧?
What did you say? $5,000 apiece?I don't pay commission, you know.
- 对.
- Yes.
- 我的经纪人死了.
- My agent died.
- 您刚才说了.
- You told me.
- 也不是什么美好精彩的岁月.
- And they weren't such wonderful years.
有时间我会告诉你.
Someday I'll tell you.
- 我挺想听听您和我大爷...
- I'd love to hear about how you and Uncle...
- 好啊,我都记着呢.
- Sure, I remember.
我们当时在后台,大概是15年20年前了,剧场的名字我忘了叫什么了.
It was backstage, maybe 15, 20 years ago.I forget the theater.
您为什么不留个条儿?
Why didn't you leave a message?
我绕(rao2)世界找您.您成心躲在外边儿好不跟我谈.
I looked everywhere. You purposely went out so we wouldn't have to talk.
找不着我,你就来俱乐部里玩儿会儿牌.
I'll be at the club, playing cards.
正格儿的,我能跟您说几句话吗?
No kidding.Can I speak to you for a minute?
你有规矩吗?你怎么不知道打个招呼?
Where's your manners?Don't you say hello?
这位是阿瑟·马♥克♥思♥,杰出的青年歌♥唱家.
This is Arthur Marx,a great young singer...
这位是本尼·弗里德曼,了不起的喜剧新秀.
and this is Benny Friedman,a terrific new comic.
- 你好啊.
- How do you do?
- 各位好
- How do you do?
- 现在能谈了吗,请问?
- Now can we talk,please?
- 红桃3你抓走啦?
- Did you pick up a three of hearts?
跟他说好了.所有条件他都同意,钱,日期,演小品《医生》.
He'll do it. He's agreed to it all,the money, dates, the doctor sketch.
他还同意从新泽西到您的酒店,来找您排练...
He agreed to come from New Jersey to rehearse in your hotel...
他就像个喝儿喽蜜的软柿子.
and he was as sweet as he can be.
现在,他正等着我告诉他什么时候儿能来...
Now, he's waiting for me to tell him what time to come in...
定好了我再给ABC打电♥话♥,告诉他们,我们谈妥了,ok?
and then I have to call ABC,and tell them we have a deal, okay?
- Ahem.威利大爷, 您听我说呢没有?
- Ahem. Uncle Willy, are you listening to me?
- 我出张5.
- I knock with five.
ABC等着呐!
ABC is waiting!
他们着什么急?他们没别的买♥♥卖♥♥啦?
What's their rush?Are they going out of business?
- 我打电♥话♥告诉艾尔·刘易斯,我们定好了...
- I'm calling and telling Al Lewis we have...
- 等会儿, 别信他的.他靠不住!
- Wait a minute, I don't trust him!
他会假模假式和我排演一个礼拜,等正式开演,把我晾台上,他再挠丫子.
He'll rehearse with me all week and then he'll walk out just before the show.
上回就是这么把我涮了,这个缺德玩意儿.
That's what he did the last time,the bastard.
- 他不会这么干的.
- He won't walk out.
- 是在埃德·沙利文综艺节目里...
- On the Ed Sullivan Show...
他把我晾在台上走的.打那儿起,我被迫退出了杂耍剧.
he walked out on me. Retires right in the middle of my career.
是爷们儿的话,你早就该退出.
A man can retire whenever he wants to.
对,可我不是没准备好嘛!甭管怎么说,他现在病了.
Yes, but I wasn't ready yet!Anyway, he's sick now.
是你跟我说的,他现在浑身净是毛病.
You told me,he's got everything wrong with him.
他比你强多了,至少他能记得住孙子孙女的名字.
He's well enough to remember his grandchildren's names.
- 铃儿响了.
- It's ringing.
- 六♥四♥分吧. 算了, 就六♥四♥分帐吧.
- Sixty-forty. All right, sixty-forty.
我拿6千,他拿4千.
I get $6,000, he gets $4,000.
他在新泽西能买♥♥个得儿呀?
What the hell can he buy in New Jersey, anyway?
- 这个我能协调. 您放心吧.
- It's gonna be all right. I promise you.
- 告诉他,我拧着劲儿演.
- Tell him I'm against it.
我想让他先知道,我会“拧着劲儿”地跟他演.
I want him to know I'll do the show with an "against it."
他肯定在家.我跟他说了我会给他打电♥话♥.
He's got to be home.I told him I would call.
知道他干嘛呢吗?他正练啐吐沫呐.
You know what he's doing?He's practicing spitting.
您好,刘易斯先生.还是我.本.威利·克拉克的侄子.
Hello, Mr. Lewis. It's Ben again.Ben. Willy Clark's nephew.
他早把你忘了,他脑袋有关节儿炎.
He forgot already.He's got arthritis of the head.
- 成了, 刘易斯先生.威利答应了.
- It's okay, Mr. Lewis. Willy said yes.
- 对, 我答应跟他 "拧着劲儿."
- Yes, with an "against it."
没有的事儿,他等您的信儿等焦虑了.
No, he's very anxious to do it.
谁焦虑了?告诉他,我要跟他对着干!
Who's anxious? Tell him I'm against it!
他妈的,侄子?你真♥他♥妈♥的是个马蜂侄子!
Damn you, nephew! Lousy nephew!
定在周一11点在他的酒店见面怎么样?大概,开车得2个小时吧?
Monday at his hotel. How's 11:00?What is it, a two-hour drive?
定在9点,9点~
Make it 9:00.
不是,是电视的声儿.您能消停会儿吗?
No, that's the television set.Will you shut up?
好吧,你听着,听着啊.
All right, listen to me.
他要是再杵我、啐我,我就上法♥院♥告他.
If he spits or he pokes,I'm taking him to court.
听清楚没有?我要上法♥院♥告他.我...听着点儿...
You hear me? I'm taking him to court.Listen to me...
杵一下儿或者啐一个吐沫星子,我就去法♥院♥告他!
One spit or poke,and I'm gonna take him to court!
朝脸上啐吐沫应该判10到20年徒刑!
Ten to twenty years for a spit in the face!
告诉他!不许说催命鬼儿,讨人嫌...
Tell him! No toys, telephones...
- ...八百标兵,奔北坡!
- ...typing on the typewriter!
- 第6街...
- Sixth street...
你们再沿着百老汇往南,走到第74街安索尼亚酒店.
you go down Broadway to 74th Street,the Ansonia Hotel.
本.本·克拉克.威利·克拉克的侄子.
Ben. Ben Clark. Willy Clark's nephew.
- 我的天儿诶, 他们俩的耳朵一样!
- My God, they're both the same!
- 我玩儿牌去了.
- I'm going back to the game.
- 您紧张吗?
- Are you nervous?
- 我? 紧张?我为什么要紧张?
- Me? Nervous? Why should I be nervous?
- 您想让我什么时候儿接您?
- What time you want me to pick you up?
- 给我打电♥话♥,每到一个整点儿打一个电♥话♥.
- Call me, every hour on the hour.
喂,是西班牙小仔儿吗?
Hello, is this the Spanish kid?
威利·克拉克.我说,别告诉我侄子我在家.
Willy Clark. Listen,don't tell my nephew that I'm home.
不是,别....
No, not....
别说大碴子话.告诉他我出去了.我在外边儿.
No enchilada.Tell him I went out. I'm out.
我不在家,你明白吗?我不在这儿.
I'm not here, you understand?I'm not here.
- 等会儿. 谁呀?
- Wait. Who's that?
- 威利大爷, 我是本.
- Uncle Willy, it's Ben.
他来了.不用管了,废物.
He's here. Never mind, idiot.
- 威利大爷.
- Uncle Willy.
- 本, 是你吗?
- Ben, is that you?
对,开门
Yes, open up.
等一会儿
Wait a minute.
- 你一个人, 还是和他一块儿来的?
- You're alone, or he's with you?
- 我一个人.
- I'm alone.
- 真的?
- You sure?
- 真的, 我一个人.
- Yes, I'm sure.
等一会儿.
Wait a minute.
- 先拨插销儿, 再转把手儿.
- Slide it, don't push it.
- 等会儿, 转把手儿.
电影精选列表