but people, he hated. Especially partners.Just the shoes, not the socks, please.
因为什么?他干什么了让您这么厌恶他?
Why? What did he do that bothered you so much?
他干什么了?他老是用手指头杵我.
What did he do?He used to give me the finger.
- 什么?
- The what?
- 杵我!用手指头杵我!
- The finger!
他用手指头杵我胸口.
He would poke me in the chest with the finger.
我告诉你啊,大夫.你知道我的意思吗,大夫?
I'm telling you, Doctor.You know what I mean, Doctor?
- 你听我说什么了吗,大夫?
- You hear what I'm saying, Doctor?
- 喔.
- Ow.
这么杵你疼不疼? 这么杵你43年怎么样?
That hurts, doesn't it? 43 years.How would you like that?
胸脯子让他杵的青一块儿紫一块儿的.
I had a black-and-blue hole in my chest.
你大妈直到去世,都以为我身上刺了纹身.
Till her dying day, my wife thought it was a tattoo over there.
您要是能跟他合作,我会给您买♥♥一件儿加厚的羽绒背心儿.
If you work with him,I'll buy you a padded undershirt.
你以为我没试过?有一回我往衬衫里放了一块儿钢板.
You think I didn't try?Once I put a steel plate under my shirt.
他又来杵我,然后他的手上了夹板儿固定了一个月.
He gave me the finger,he had it in a splint for a month.
威利,我在萨迪饭庄安排你们见面行吗?没准儿在那儿吃顿饭...
Willy, what if I set up a meeting between you two, maybe lunch at Sardi's.
...有些事儿你们就说开了.我陪着你们.
To talk things out?I'll be there all the time.
想听点儿别的事儿吗?他还经常往我脸上啐吐沫.
Want to hear other things?He used to spit in my face.
- 就在舞台上, 那个人冲着我的脸啐吐沫.
- On stage, the man would spit in my face.
- 不是故意的吧?
- Not on purpose.
他也说不是故意的.我应该把这些吐沫攒起来给你看看.
He tells me not on purpose.If I could have saved the spit, I'd show you.
他就那么站在舞台上往您脸上啐?
He would stand there and spit in your face?
你以为他傻吗?他不露声色地把这融入到表演.
You think he's stupid?He'd work it into the act.
站在和我鼻子对鼻子的位置.
He would stand with his nose under my nose...
然后故意说一些“喷口”词儿.
and he would purposely say words only that began with a "T."
赔钱货.凭什么.
Tootsie Roll. Tinkertoy.
- 八百标兵,奔北坡.
- Typing on the typewriter.
- 麻烦您给客人做个登记,先生?
- Would you please sign in your guest, sir?
他不是客人.他是我侄子.有那么几个晚上,我差点儿没被他淹死.
He's not my guest. He's my nephew.Some nights I thought I would drown.
我也不知道他哪儿来的那么多吐沫.
I don't know where he got it all from.
我琢磨着,他把白天喝的水都攒在肚子里了,就为了晚上啐我.
I think he would drink all day and save it up for the night.
别放在暖气旁边儿.这是酱牛肉.
Don't put this near the steam.It's corned beef.
我把他杵您,还有向您啐吐沫就拿不到劳务报酬写进合同,行吗?
What if I put it into the contract if he pokes you or spits at you, he doesn't get paid?
他才不在乎呐.他...他会免费地向我啐吐沫.
He doesn't care.He would spit at me for free.
您能再回答我一个问题吗?
Then will you answer me one question?
如您所说,他坏的都流脓了,那您为什么还坚持了43年?
If it was all that bad,why did you stick together for 43 years?
- 为什么?
- Why?
- 对, 为什么?
- Yes, why?
因为他是一个了不起的喜剧演员.再也没有人能像他这么完美.
Because he was terrific.There'll never be another one like him.
没人像他一样,在节骨眼儿能恰到好处地抖出包袱儿.
Nobody could time a joke the way he could time a joke.
没人像他一样,不论我说什么话都能接的住.
Nobody could say a line the way he said it.
我们能做到心有灵犀.
We each knew what the other was thinking.
我们是珠联璧合,算了,不说了,不说了...
One person, that's what we were.No, no....
阿尔·刘易斯是最拔尖儿的.最拔尖儿的,你明白吗?
Al Lewis was the best.The best, you understand?
- 我明白.
- I understand.
- 作为演出搭档, 谁也比不过他.
- As an actor, no one could touch him.
可回到做人,谁都不愿意碰他.
As a human being,no one wanted to touch him.
威利大爷,人是会变的.
Uncle Willy, people do change.
他媳妇儿死了3年多了,您知道吗?
You know his wife died three years ago?
他现在住新泽西,跟着闺女一块儿过.
He lives with his daughter now,somewhere in New Jersey.
他一直在家待着什么都没干.
He doesn't do anything anymore.
他得了重度关节儿炎,他血液循环也出毛病了.
He's got very bad arthritis,he's got poor blood circulation.
给他打点儿气儿.打足了气儿,他活的比你长,真的.
I'll send him a pump.He'll outlive you, believe me.
我找他闺女谈了.他特别想做这个节目.
I spoke to his daughter.He wants very much to do this show.
和关节儿炎病人演?算了吧.
With arthritis? Forget it.
他会用拐棍儿代替手指杵我.
Instead of a finger,he'll poke me with a cane.
假如我去新泽西找他谈...
What if I went out to New Jersey and spoke to him...
告诉他您的感受,我们要是把问题解决了,怎么样?
explained how you felt,see if we could work things out?
威利大爷,您能允许我去找他谈吗?
Uncle Willy, do I have your permission to go and speak to him?
- 去吧,找他谈去吧.
- Go speak to him.
- 谢谢您.
- Thank you.
别忘了带条擦脸的毛巾.对不起,打扰了.
But take a towel with you. I'm sorry.
- 克拉克先生?
- Mr. Clark?
- 不好意思,来晚了.我刚才下错出口儿了..
- Sorry I'm late. I got off the wrong exit.
进来吧.我爸爸正好儿打了个盹儿刚醒.
Come in. Dad just got up from his nap.
他在阳光房♥坐着呢.
He's out in the sunroom.
孩子们回来的时候儿他才下地走走.
He likes to be up when the children get home.
格林太太,我能问问吗?老爷子怎么样了?
Mrs. Green, can I ask you a question?How is his health?
我的意思是,要真能上这个节目,老爷子钉得住吗?
I mean, is he up to doing this show if it all works out?
我觉得上这个节目对他来说是最好不过的事儿了.
I think it would be the best thing in the world for him.
而且他现在把自己保养得特别好.
And he takes very good care of himself.
- 就有点儿慢性子, 别的哪儿都挺好.
- He's just a little slow, that's all.
- 嗯, 什么意思, 慢性子?
- Uh, what do you mean, slow?
奥,他就是不喜欢被人催.
He doesn't like to be rushed.
他让电♥话♥铃儿响八♥九♥次才接.
He lets the phone ring eight or nine times before answering it.
收到信,他会过1个小时后再拆.
He'll take an hour before he opens a letter.
他一直都这样儿.他跟威利性格正好儿相反.
He was always like that.Just the opposite of Willy.
我一直想弄明白他们俩是怎么互相忍♥下来的.
I always wondered how they put up with each other.
爸爸.爸爸,克拉克先生来了.
Dad, Mr. Clark is here.
爸爸,这位是克拉克先生.他来了.
Dad, it's Mr. Clark. He's here.
- 什么?
- What?
- 本·克拉克来了, 威利的侄子.
- It's Ben Clark, Willy's nephew.
- 威利的侄子?
- Willy's nephew?
- 嗯.
- Mm.
您好啊,刘易斯先生.我是本·克拉克,威利的侄子.
How do you do, Mr. Lewis?I'm Ben Clark, Willy's nephew.
奥,奥.威利的侄子,本.谢谢你惦记着,你也挺好的?
Oh, oh. Willy's nephew, Ben.Sure. Hello, how are you?
- 托您福.
- Fine, sir.
- 好, 好.
- Good, good.
你是威利的侄子.本,你挺好的吧?
You're Willy's nephew. Ben, how are you?
谢谢您.挺好的.
Fine, sir. Very good.
感谢您抽出时间见我.
It was nice of you to see me.
抽时间?抽什么时间?
Really? When was that?
恩~今天.
Today.
- 感谢您今天和我见面.
- It was nice of you to see me today.
- 当然了.这不是今天吉利吗.
- Certainly. Today is fine.
说实在的,我今天一直都在盼着你来.
As a matter of fact,I was expecting you today.
请坐吧,克拉克先生.
Please sit down, Mr. Clark.
- 他为什么不坐着?
- Why doesn't he sit down?
- 您不用客气.
- Thank you very much.
- 我去厨房♥了,您还想让我做点儿什么吗?
- Can I get you anything before I go?
- 不用, 谢谢. 我开车来之前吃了.
- No, thanks. I had lunch before I drove out.
那我就不打搅你们了.我就在厨房♥,有事儿找我.
Then I'll leave you two alone.I'll be in the kitchen if you need me.
谢谢.
Thank you.
- 我闺女说要给你做什么?
- Can my daughter get you anything?
- 我说不用,我开车来之前吃了饭了.
- No, I had lunch before I drove out.
哦?什么吃了饭了?
Oh? What did you have?
- 您说我吃的什么?
- What did I have?
- 吃的午饭.
- For lunch.
鸡肉沙拉三明治和一杯咖啡.
Chicken salad sandwich and a cup of coffee.
我只能吃点儿煮水果和农家干酪.
I had a fruit compote and cottage cheese.
你能多待一会儿吗?
Can you stay awhile?
过一会儿我外孙女儿外孙子就放学回来了.温蒂和马克.
My grandchildren will be home from school soon. Wendy and Mark.
行啊,没问题.
Yes, if I can.
您还记得吧,咱们很久以前见过面儿.
You know, we met before,a long time ago.
我爸爸带我去了后台,剧场叫什么名字我忘了.
My father took me backstage.I forget the theater.
得有15年20年了.您还记得吗?
It must've been 15 or 20 years ago.Do you remember that?
当然记得.我们在后台.
Certainly. It was backstage.
15年,20年了吧.我也忘了剧场叫什么了.
Maybe 15, 20 years ago.I forget the theater.
- 对呀.
- That's right.
- 没错儿, 我记着呢.
- Sure, I remember.
不过我好多年没吃鸡肉沙拉了.
Haven't had chicken salad in years.
那...刘易斯先生,您一定很激动.反正我挺激动的.
So, Mr. Lewis, you must be very excited. I know I am.
为了什么激动?
About what?
为了再次合作.为了和我威利大爷演以前的小品.
About working again.Doing the old act with Uncle Willy.
我都演了11000次了.我不会因为多演1次就觉得激动.
I did it over 11,000 times.11,001 doesn't get me excited.
我告诉您,ABC电视台挺激动的.
I can tell you ABC is very excited.
这不好说.他们跟你说了没有,给多少钱?
We'll see. How much did you say they were going to pay?
- 给你们1万美元.
- $10,000 for the team.
- 每人5千,是吗?
- That's $5,000 apiece, isn't it?
您说的平分算是到头了,可以.
That's what it comes to, yes.
我的经纪人死了,我也不想再有经纪人.
电影精选列表